Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
Custom Planet 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Cate Battson
Custom Planet 5 star review on 4th February 2017
Jake
Custom Planet 5 star review on 13th May 2016
Charlotte Smedley
Awesome customer service and they helped me every possible way they could for me to get my hat ordered when I couldn't get it figured out. They ended up calling me and got it all figured out and paid right over the phone. Only reason why I have 4 stars instead of 5 is because of how long shipping takes to receive my item but besides that this company is definitely a place to get what you want.
Very quick communication with Custom Planet. They did everything as we wanted it, when other companies didn't. Only downside was price, but we were ordering a low number of items. Very impressed, would use again.
Friendly & efficient service with a vertual smile, upbeat phone manner
Very quick to to answer emails and give advice on what would come out better on the clothing i wanted
Great company very user friendly only concerns are that VAT came out of nowhere, I would of liked to known however I'm assuming it's a relatively big company and thus the threshold was hit would of enjoyed the priced advertised nonetheless still pleased with service quality was almost perfect (one lighter broke) I am considering ordering again
Hi James, thanks for the review. Next time you order there is a VAT on/off switch in the top right of the website which allows you to show prices with or without VAT. Hope this helps. If you have any issues with the quality of any of your items please email your account handler and we can rectify this for you straight away. Thanks for the order!
It was quite easy to order the merchandise, and there was a quick confirmation by e-mail of the order; a second e-mail rather puzzled me and when I responded to it, it proved undeliverable; the article arrived very quickly, before the estimated day. So I'm pretty happy, and the person I discussed my puzzlement with on the phone was helpful and reassuring.
Custom Planet is rated 4.69 based on 110 reviews