Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

Cate Battson
"What a service! Jenna Spells (+ Rich!) couldn't have been more helpful. They manage to turn around a completely new order for different items in under 3 days (including artwork, print and post!), despite Jenna being on annual leave for part of it! I've used this company every time I need something for the last 5 years, and they have never let me down in all that time either in quality or delivery. With all the poor customer service out there these days, Custom Planet and their staff are like a breath of fresh air. Thank you team!"
Jake
"I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!"
Charlotte Smedley
"I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases."
"Turnaround time"
Our turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks from approval of artwork unless a customer requests a quicker turnaround. As with anything some jobs are more complex and take longer than others but we always try to get things done and out the door as quick as humanly possible. Apologies if you felt you didn't receive your items quick enough on this occasion. If you speak to your rep i'm sure we can work out a way of getting your items to you quicker next time.
"The process was really smooth, which I appreciated, but the finished product wasn't very good. Of the five shirts I ordered, none were true to size. The medium and the large were too small and the XL and the XXL were too big. The difference in size between the large and the XL was huge. Additionally, the print quality felt very cheap, very plastic-y on the finish. Also, the trimming around the graphic wasn't very good, so has left a white border, even though it was provided on a transparent background. I got five shirts from you guys and two shirts from another company - the shirts from you look like something you'd get for a stag do, the other shirts look and feel like proper merchandise. So I'd not buy from you guys again, unfortunately. Which is a shame because the kit you provided for our sports team was brilliant."
Hi Alyssa, i'm sorry you felt the product wasn't up to standard. If you could contact the person who dealt with your order we can try to figure something out for you. Sometimes we don't get it quite right the first time and if you don't request a particular print technique we always use the most effective for your particular logo, garment material and quantity ordered. We always send proofs to confirm you are happy with the print method chosen, which in this case sounds like printed vinyl. Thanks, CP
"Had a really bad experience with Custom Planet, will not make the mistake of using them again!! I never write reviews either, but I felt the need to, so others don’t make the same mistake. Their tops come up way to small, must be for some super skinny people, because they could barely fit any of us, really tight, really unflattering, even though we all ordered larger sizes!! Then they refused to rectify the situation, basically in not so many words said, that’s what you ordered, so we will not refund it, or compensate you. + PROS: Speedy delivery Speedy proof and turnaround - CONS: Mediocre quality print Unhelpful customer service Poor returns policy 0% customer care Poor packaging in box, t-shirts not individually wrapped or folded."
Hi Anneke,

Apologies you feel you didn't have the best experience with us. The garments you ordered were as stated in the manufacturers size guide and due to the very quick turnaround to get the shirts to you in time for your event there was nothing we could do in terms of getting new larger t-shirts to you in time. As you actually used the garments for your running event and we refunded you half of the amount paid, we got the impression you were satisfied with the outcome so we feel the review you have left is a little unfair but we certainly take on board what you have said.

Regards,
Custom Planet (Customer Service)
Custom Planet is rated 4.75 based on 96 reviews