Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Cate Battson
"What a service! Jenna Spells (+ Rich!) couldn't have been more helpful. They manage to turn around a completely new order for different items in under 3 days (including artwork, print and post!), despite Jenna being on annual leave for part of it! I've used this company every time I need something for the last 5 years, and they have never let me down in all that time either in quality or delivery. With all the poor customer service out there these days, Custom Planet and their staff are like a breath of fresh air. Thank you team!"
Jake
"I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!"
Charlotte Smedley
"I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases."
Custom Planet is rated 4.75 based on 96 reviews