Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

How would you rate Custom Planet ?

Norberts Zvaigznitis
Verified Buyer
"Everything is wrong. Design for embroidery had to do myself. Company think that they are not responsible for stocks,seems they never heard about inventory. Instead to help out they decide to stick with own opinion,which at the end is not beneficial to both-me and them. Wrong policy!!! Everything takes to long. Shortly-there is hundreds of tousen company's over UK who does embroidery,go for other company."
Thanks for your feedback. I believe one of our sales reps helped you with the issue when a product you ordered was out of stock. I understand you were frustrated by this but in the end were very happy with the quality of the product and embroidery you received. Although our website isn't perfect some of the products do sometimes go out of stock or become discontinued and are incorrectly updated. I'm sure you understand we produce thousands of garments each week and on odd occasions we do make mistakes but always try to put them right as best we can. We will take your points on board and try to improve the website in future.
"They never sent me an email confirmation. Then the person dealing with my delivery put the wrong postcode for delivery so the parcel got tuck at the depo... they then managed to do the exact same thing again the next day when I asked them to deliver another t shirt to replace the lost one. When the cost of the t shirt was so high, I would expect a much better service than what i received."
Hi Oskar, Im sorry you feel the service was poor on your order. I've looked into this and it looks like the reason you didn't receive an order confirmation was because you entered the wrong email address so the order confirmation email bounced. You should have still received a proof to confirm before production so hopefully this was ok. Apologies for sending the t-shirt to the wrong address. I think despatch was having a bad day when they send out your order as to send it out to the wrong address twice is very strange. I'm sorry we couldn't give you the service you expect on this occasion, the vast majority of our orders go without a hiccup but due to the nature of what we do mistakes happen sometimes. To try to fix the problem on this occasion we sent you a replacement, which I understand you did end up recieving and we refunded you for the whole order. We had thought that you were happy with the outcome as you ended up with two t-shirts for free, although a little late due to the mixup in despatch, which I understand is frustrating. Thanks Custom Planet
Custom Planet is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews