CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
Very good. Quick and helpful responses from tutors
Thank you for your great feedback - we really appreciate it.
Well presented training with good support as and when needed
Thanks for the feedback.
Whenever I contacted CTC they answered very quickly
Thanks for your feedback, we are pleased you had a good experience with us.
Very happy with my experience. Easy user experience, able to complete in my own time, good feedback. Thank you very much.
Thanks for the feedback - we really appreciate it!
My teachers were helpful. I will use what I learned from this course in the near future.
Glad to hear the content was useful. Thanks for the feedback!
This course was really good for my EHS training profession, the written elements and assignments were difficult in parts, which challenged me in areas of my knowledge and understanding (even for a veteran like myself) but this was the point, i learned allot.
We are pleased to hear the content was challenging and you learnt from the experience!
I thought this course was very professional with some great resources. I would recommend this course and organisation.
Thats for the feedback.
Brilliant course that was clear throughout. Tutors were helpful and responded really quickly.
Thanks for the feedback on our courses.
Fantastic! Just completed the level 3 ae&t with CTC and enjoyed it and their way of working so much I’ve started the L3 CAVA with them.
Thats for the fantastic feedback - we are so pleased you enjoyed the content and decided to enrol again with us.
I completed my award 3 with CTC Training what a great company, they are always there to offer support. Would use the company again highly recommend.
We are really pleased to hear that you recommend us - thank you!
Learning at my own speed - the teachers where there when I needed them and always responded within a day - sometimes within an hour.
Thanks for your feedback
Excellent delivery and support from start to finish.
Thank you for your kind praise.
CTC are a fantastic online training provider who ensured I received all the necessary information and I had clear feedback to achieve the criteria. I would recommend CTC and provide them a five star rating!
This is fantastic - we are really pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us.
Very good and easy to work with the learning aids and resources
Thanks for the feedback!
good course, tutors are quick and efficient.
Thank you fro your kind review.
Very well organized course. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on gaining your qualification with us.
I enjoyed the training, a upport was there if you needed it. My only criticism is unit 3 is too long and should be split as you feel lone it is never ending. Glad I did it, I learnt a lot.
The assessment unit is a long one. The syllabus is agreed nationally and cannot deviate from it. Thank you for your feedback on the support from our team.
Supportive, great content, great learning experience, would highly recommend ☺️
Thank you for the positive feedback!
After being badly let down by another provider, CTC came to the rescue. My work was assessed , any futher work clearly highlighted. I complied and returned the work, From intial to grading around 10 days. Result I now have a well paid job. Chris, Andy and the team went above and beyond for me. I cannot thank them enough.
Anthony, We were absolutely delighted we could help you with this and knowing that you were able to start that new job made us all really pleased. Good luck in your new role!
Excellent service and excellent Tudors for support.
Thanks for your fantastic feedback. We are pleased we could help you achieve your qualification.
CTC Training is rated 4.83 based on 196 reviews