Crystal Travel Reviews

Read Crystal Travel Reviews

enquiry@crystaltravel.co.uk

38 Riding House Street

Tell us how Crystal Travel made you happy
I booked a flight last year with Crystal. They said that there was a covid refund policy. I gave them a deposit. The flight was cancelled. They did not return my deposit this was in 2020 at the height of the pandemic. This year 2021 they said that they were going to give me back the deposit. After i had rebooked the flight they asked for the remaining money for the flight in 2020 which was cancelled. They only asked me for the money back after I had booked the new ticket. As Yah lives, they have no chance of getting it back from me. Them soon get sweep off the earth wicked people.
I’m a genuine costumer, I was looking online for the tickets price, then the agent call me on my number regarding the tickets that I was looking for, and start persuading me to buy a flexible ticket and they said that I can change the time and the date easily if I can find similar ticket price, they will change it at no extra cost,I agree and purchase the tickets, after some time the flight got cancelled and they amend it for different date, I accept it, after 4 days I call the crystal travel and ask for different date, as I can see online the price is lower than my ticket and there is similar price as well, I asked on similar dates/time for the one online and they give me higher fare, and they asked me to pay extra, even I moved the date to December 2021, and January 2022,they still give me higher fares until I asked them why? Online is different case scenario. At the end I paid £102 extra plus £420 before , I was going to attend my mum funeral end up broke and not saying good bye. I’m asking everyone if you would buy flexible tickets, the agent would not be flexible and the fares is definitely higher than a normal fare price even if you move the date to next year. Please be careful with them.
I booked a Premier Inn Hotel in Edinburgh through Crystal Travel as we were hoping to go to the Tattoo but due to covid it has been cancelled for the 2nd time. We cannot go next year and have since last Wednesday beeen asking for a refund each time were are told to wait 48 hours and we will send you an email. Needless to say we have still not had an email and no refund. I am very frustrated with this company and will not ever use them again and will tell friends and family not to use them. I can't afford to loose this money.
Booked flights with Crystal Travel agent for my Father in law for 5th April went to Airport was devastated to hear that the flight had been pre scheduled for 4th April Airlines had informed Crystal Travel agent but we were not informed rebook the tickets but was a big hassle for my 75 year old Father in law still haven't replied for any of my emails they are very unprofessional won't be using them again in near future
Do not book anything with Crystal travel my holiday was cancelled due to COVID and I got 480 back for a 700 pound booking and I’m yet to see my money I was given A written date I would receive some of my money back and guess what ....... still no money the absolute worst customer service I ever received in my whole 30 years on earth . Save your money or go elsewhere
“if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an infectual trader and as a result you ended loosing your money, I'm recommending these trustworthy and field-tested Recovery Expert Team.. Mr Ryan for help relating to trade loss
I had a holiday booked for myself and my mother which due to the pandemic was cancelled, totally understand this and sympathise, however, since I have been unable to get any sense out of anyone about my money! terrible service, cant understand why they have a rating of 4.82 on here when all I have read is bad reviews, wish I had checked them first
Its been lies and deceitful tactics since March and still no full refund for the cancelled flights from crystal travel. They even rebooked my cancelled flight to a day after in March while still being in lockdown without my consent.
Notice how these leeches write their own reviews? Absolutely disgusting! Do not deal with them. I am taking them to court!!!!!!
The worst travel agent! Poor customer service! I booked a flight that was canceled because of the current pandemic (COVID-19), and I called Crystal Travel at least 10 times before departure time to check the status of my booking. After speaking to different customer service representatives and promised that I would get a call back within a day or two every time to get the latest update and no one ever did, I managed to speak to Juilet who assured me that she will apply for a future travel voucher through BA for me. A couple of weeks later, I received an email from BA stating that I am not eligible for future travel credits since I did not book through their and I must contact my travel agent. I tried to contact Juilet again, sending her several emails, and never received a reply for three months. I talked to different agents through their online chat service, and again was promised to get a reply from Juliet who is following up with the airlines regarding my case, yet nothing received! Every single agent I talked to (including Javier, Evelyn, Kapil) was telling me that they will take a look and get back to me with the recent update, yet no one ever did! I would be online for more than one or two hours to just get an update then I would be told to wait for 48 hours to get an answer from the airlines every time! I called the airlines myself and was told that they absolutely issue refunds for canceled flights and I have to claim that from Crystal travel! Not sure what is going one with these people and not sure about the way they operate!
Re: CTB1430212 **URGENT** I PURCHASED THROUGH CRYSTAL TRAVELS VIA FLYNOWPAYLATER MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19 SO THEIR AGENT CALLED ME AND TRIDE TO FORCE ME WITH HER WORDS TO ACCEPT THE (1YRVOUCHER) OPTION TO FLY IN FUTURE WHICH MEANS I WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY THE INSTALLMENTS TO FLYNOWPAYLATER WHICH DID NOT WANT AS ONE I DONT HAVE ANYMORE PLANS TO FLY FOR NEXT 2YRS AND SECOND I TOLD THE AGENT ON THE CALL REPEATEDLY THAT I DO NOT WANT THE VOUCHER OPTION I REQUESTED HER TO MAKE THE REFUND TO FLYNOWPAYLATER WHICH THEY HAD PAID ON MY BELHALF AND TO REFUND ME THE £109 WHICH I DIRECTLY PAID CRYSTAL TRAVELS AS I WANTED FULL CANCELLATION I DONT WANT ANY VOUCHERS. **SO BASCIALLY CRYSTAL TRAVELS INFORMED WRONGFULLY TO FLYNOWPAYLATER THAT I WANTED THE VOUCHR OPTION WHICH WAS NOT TRUE SO PLEASE CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE AND INFORM FLYNOWPAYLATER THE CORRECT INFO AND REFUND THEM THEIR MONEY SO THEY DONT BOTHER ME FOR INSTALLMENTS.
Avoid at all costs!! Absolute shocking service. Due to travel restrictions the flight was cancelled. They don't give me refund no answer my emails or phone. They are robbers, please don't use them.
Stay away from this company. I booked a trip to Krakow with them. I was meant to have a tour of a local site on the holiday. A day before I called asking for information regarding the tour. They said it hadn't been booked and rearranged it for another day. Then on the day of the tour the taxi that was apparently booked never arrived, I called them up and they said it was my fault as I hadn't booked the taxi myself, even though the person on the phone said my ride was all booked. After the trip they agreed to give me a partial refund. The holiday was almost 5 months ago and I am still waiting for this refund.
My husband purchased a ticket through crystal travel and flew to Dhaka. During this lockdown time, he wanted to come back early as possible. When I called them (as i booked the ticket) I was told someone called Oscar would be calling but no one did. After few times try, I managed to get hold of them. I was then told he needs to buy business class ticket to come back or they can get him another airlines ticket which would also cost me a lot for a single journey more than what he had already paid for his trip.I was also told the London airport will be shut by 22nd March so he can only come back on 21st March though I haven't seen any news like this. We tried to book separately online and there are seats available in Qatar airways but according to the travel agent, there is none. They are trying to make money in this tough time instead of supporting the customer. I bought 2 tickets earlier through crystal travel so I had always good impression about them but when this time we needed the service, they turned us down. I will never buy from them in the future.
They are terrible and they will not refund you
I am currently having the worst time dealing with Crystal Travel for my upcoming American Holiday. I am ignored and ignored, lied to, speak to someone then ignored again! I have lost all faith in this company and am feeling more and more concerned by the day, but do they care - course they don’t!!
Not recommended ,they are not helpful with cancellations and they’re terms show that,go direct...
Absolutely brilliant customer service by a staff called Christy. Very clear and informative and I really appreciateit. Thank you Christy😊
Christy was very helpful as I'm going on my first trip alone and she reassured and requested my preferred seating arrangement directly to the airline I'm travelling with. Couldn't fault her 5/5
Crystal Travel is rated 4.60 based on 830 reviews