Crystal Travel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Crystal Travel

How would you rate Crystal Travel ?

"Excellent"
ABDUL MAJID
ABDUL MAJID
Verified Buyer
"Hello, I was served by Kathy. I had trouble with my bank declining the payments of large sum but she was really helpful and patient. Eventually she helped me make a payment through a secured SagePay link. I will centainly recommend Crystal Travel. 10 out of 10 for the customer support. 5 Star Service *****!"
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
Verified Buyer
"Yes an excellent service and very professional behaviour That give them more high rank than others among them I am very pleased and satisfied I am looking forward to have tickets with them thanks"
ORVILLE ORILLANO
Verified Buyer
"ease of calling customer service"
WOROKIA SAMASA
"Good customer service"
"Very helpful and friendly making sure I got a flight that met my requirements."
"It was very helpful to buy air tickets to me"
"Christy was excellent and very clear in her explanation of everything. Great experience and sorted out quickly."
"Philip was very helpful in getting my order completed over the phone. The e-ticket arrived shortly after. Great service."
INDERJEET DOULEY
Verified Buyer
"Christy the agent was exceptionally helpful. And I truly do mean exceptional, not just good. My original booked was declined as one of the seats on one of my connecting flights had become unavailable. At first I was very annoyed about this, however I called Crystal Travel and was put through to Christ. Christy was patient, understanding and apologetic. She then went one to find me an alternative connecting fight, departing 1 hour earlier so that too much of my trip wasn't altered. The price for this flight was still considerably more than the initial book I had tried to make, however Christy could see this and that I was not happy so liaised with her manager several times to negotiate the price down to be within my budget. Still slightly more than I had initially booked, but still an acceptable price was agreed on. Christy then took some details, proceeded to book the flights and as promised called me back promptly after the flights had been confirmed. Throughout the whole experience Christy was extremely polite and professional, someone who truly understands customer service."
APOLLO RWAMA
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Customer Service. Phillip Is so calm and professional; I was stuck and confused but He managed to solve my problem by assisting me to securing my desire Flight ticket. Thank you Phillip and Thank you Crystal Travel."
"Excellent"
GRAHAM A SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Crystal Travel rescued my failed attempt to re-book a flight following a cancellation (by others) which left us stranded in France. They gave me a ring to correct the mistake I had made whilst struggling to see detail on a small phone screen with intermittent internet connection. The bank then refused to accept my payment, wanting to send a PIN number to my landline at home in England; Crystal Travel then completed the transaction by phone."
"Normally I do book through my local longtime agent and this is our first online booking with Crystal Travel and it went fine because of Kathy( Sales Consultant) thank you, Kathy,"
ADEYINKA ADEBANJO
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from a well trained officer. Thumps up to Austin"
JANE AGNES
Verified Buyer
"Manage to find me cheapest flight."
ROBIN GUTHRIE
Verified Buyer
"Had a really good experience on the phone with operator Christy recently she was able to sort it my flight to New York and I am extremely happy with the result thank you so much"
"Late flight booking made possible at a good price."
DOV BERNARD KRITZLER
Verified Buyer
"Great service from Cristy!"
SHIJIE ZHUANG
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient booking and cheaper than other sites"
YSSOUF COULIBALY
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service. Thank you."
"Kathy was very friendly and I am 100% recommended the crystal travel."
ELMUIZ ELAMIN
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant offers and good facilities and absolutely fantastic CustomerServices from the agent Philips, very helpful and quite professional. I recommend Crystal Travel to anyone. Love it thanks."
Crystal Travel is rated 4.47 based on 195 reviews