Crystal Travel Reviews

customer service
Najmul Hoda Khan
"Excellent"
ABDUL MAJID
"Hello, I was served by Kathy. I had trouble with my bank declining the payments of large sum but she was really helpful and patient. Eventually she helped me make a payment through a secured SagePay link. I will centainly recommend Crystal Travel. 10 out of 10 for the customer support. 5 Star Service *****!"
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
"Yes an excellent service and very professional behaviour That give them more high rank than others among them I am very pleased and satisfied I am looking forward to have tickets with them thanks"
"Lisa was outstanding simply no words Great customer service skills"
"Efficient and friendly service."
"This company may be fraudulent. I purchased a ticket from them, but they never issued it to the airline. I am currently at the airport trying to get ahold of a travel agent, but no one is answering. They are open. Ridiculous. Illegal."
"Everything went fine, Lisa was very friendly. Although I wish I’d had my time and the other countries time next to it in my ETicket."
"Lisa was really helpful"
"They were helpful and flexible and really seemed to understand my family's individual needs."
"Excellent helpful, patient and satisfying service. Thank you."
"Very happy to recommend Crystal travel to a friend because of the service that was given to me by Christy thanks"
"Christopher is very helpful and kind. Excellence service!"
"Spoke to Christy, she walked me through the whole process of booking my ticket just like a piece of cake. Very helpful and swift response. I have used Crystal travel in the past and once again they were spot on!"
"Crystal Travel is awesome! I booked flights with them loads of times and nil any problem at all. Staff are very helpful especially Christy, she did help me a lot. Thanks again."
"The booking agent was very efficient, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this travel company as it made the process stress free."
"Efficient and helpful. Quick response to queries and competitive prices. Highly recommended."
"Christy was very helpful and stay in contact until my booking through crystal was made. Thank you very much to facilitate my holiday."
"CHRISTY did well and help me a lot."
"Thank you for a personal touch ..had a few problems with my bank and Christy was very clear and precise on how to proceed...would use Crystal travel again...a good experience for once over the phone..."
"Christy put me at ease after I had lost money to scummers she went step by step with me and very professional. i am now going to take my kids on holiday of a lifetime.. thanks Christy."
"Christy was exceptionally helpful. I would recommend her in future. Very encouraging to have a kind, helpful person on the other end of the phone. Thank you Carol Jones"
"Booking did not go through to bank just rejected they had to do it by hand"
"Never again this is worst company ever, awful customer service, unhelpful staff and over book flights, in total has cost us £1500 more to return from holiday, thank you for conning two pensioners, lesson learnt never booking with this company again"
Crystal Travel is rated 4.66 based on 718 reviews