Crystal Travel Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Crystal Travel

How would you rate Crystal Travel?

Najmul Hoda Khan
"Excellent"
ABDUL MAJID
"Hello, I was served by Kathy. I had trouble with my bank declining the payments of large sum but she was really helpful and patient. Eventually she helped me make a payment through a secured SagePay link. I will centainly recommend Crystal Travel. 10 out of 10 for the customer support. 5 Star Service *****!"
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
"Yes an excellent service and very professional behaviour That give them more high rank than others among them I am very pleased and satisfied I am looking forward to have tickets with them thanks"
"Very good service"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"A very good service one for the best in awhile"
"I had trouble paying for my flights dew to a bank isu. but they wore very help full and told me what to do."
"I had a really complicated flight to book. Philip managed to make it so easy to book my flight . He was patient and step by step helped me through the procedure. He was professional. THANK YOU :)))))"
"KATHY WAS VERY PLEASANT & VERY GOOD AT HER WORK SHE KEPT ME CALM WHEN I WAS UNDER A BIT OF INTERNET FRUSTRATION. I DON'T NORMALLY USE THE PHONE TO BOOK MY TICKET BUT WOULD RECOMMEND IT IF YOU WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THE SAME PERSONNEL I DID.. THANK YOU CRYSTAL TRAVEL & KATHY"
"Philip Carter , sales agent,was extremely helpful in getting me the best fare and flight for my needs."
"Lisa Smith was very helpful and gave us a great deal. She answered all our questions clearly so we knew exactly what was happening."
"The agent who attended to me, Christopher Smith was very patient and professional. Highly recommended."
"Your customer service was brilliant, but please make sure you have fixed your webpage it is really insecure."
"First class service, helpful, friendly and went the extra mile to sort out our booking. I would thoroughly recommend Crystal Travel."
"Very professional service, quick and expedient, would recommend to friends as saved me money and time on my flights!"
"I booked 9 seats today from NCL - CUN with Freddie Smith. He was very friendly, helpful and patient and worked hard to get the exact flights I needed for a good price. Very happy customer, I will definitely call Freddie for flights again Kind regards Wendy Doran"
"having used Crystal Travel for the 1st time i was very impressed with your man Christopher Smith. he not only got me a great deal he also made every step clear and easy for me to be able to make booking with yourselves a pleasant experience. i will tell all i meet to use your company for there travel journeys and i will defiantly use you again. once again thank you Christopher for your help and friendly manner. 10 out of 10."
"Really helpful customer service over the telephone. Answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns really well. Very satisfied with the customer support help by Christropher. Many thanks."
"Absolute pleasure speaking to Philip who was very polite an co operative and helped to amend the dates that got mixed up while booking online. Overall the service from Philp has been tremendous Thank you"
"I had a few problems booking online. However, I was very impressed by the service given through the telephone call centre. Christopher Smith a Crystal Employee went out of his way to be helpful."
"Good services"
"Christy was very calm during the booking process and assisted me throughout. I would definitely recommend."
"Kathy Hart was very helpful with my request on the phone and price match online price for me and explained all the details clearly. I was very pleased and happy with the service that Kathy provided to me. I was also very happy with quick, accurate and secure way of dealing with the booking. I will definitely book with my next trip with Crystal Travels. Thanks Kathy for your help."
"Christy was very on the ball and good at replying to all my queries. Also very sweet. Keep her. I gave Crystal travel a good, Christy gets a brilliant! It would be nice for prices to be updated more often on the website if the prices quoted were no longer available."
Crystal Travel is rated 4.60 based on 395 reviews