Crystal Travel Reviews

Tell us how Crystal Travel made you happy

Najmul Hoda Khan
"Excellent"
ABDUL MAJID
"Hello, I was served by Kathy. I had trouble with my bank declining the payments of large sum but she was really helpful and patient. Eventually she helped me make a payment through a secured SagePay link. I will centainly recommend Crystal Travel. 10 out of 10 for the customer support. 5 Star Service *****!"
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
"Yes an excellent service and very professional behaviour That give them more high rank than others among them I am very pleased and satisfied I am looking forward to have tickets with them thanks"
"My booking was declined after submitted the full payment because of the airline availability in lower price, Christy from Crystal Travel called me right after the incident, she helped me with a professional manner throughout, secured the initial price for my family trip. I really appreciated the way she assisted and resolved the issue for me as a customer, I will definitely book holidays from Crystal Travel again in the near future. Thank you Christy."
"Extremely good and fast"
"Great service and lovely to deal with an actual person over the phone. After there was a minor issue with a booking, my agent Christy stayed on the line with me until the problem was rectified. Will definitely be back."
"I am very pleased for served by your sales consultant Ms Lisa Smith. I found her very professional, having excellent convincing sales abilties.. I am really impressed by her, the help and support she provided during my search for the flight and ticket which allow me to buy the ticket. The Crystal Travel will be my first choice in furure THANK YOU!!!!!!!!"
"Excellent service given by phone call with Christopher today many thanks M Baker"
"I had a great experience booking with Crystal Travel. I submitted the booking online but it was declined. Within about 10 minutes, they called and explained the ticket was no longer available at that price. They gave me 2 alternatives. I ended up choosing the same flights at a slightly higher price, still way below anywhere else. Austin Reed explained everything fully and checked all the details were correct. He even called once I received my tickets to check I had got them. I then confirmed with the airline and could add my booking onto the airline app straight away. A much cheaper option and excellent customer service."
"I booked my flight through Crystal Travel at the last minutes. Thanks to Lisa, she made a lot of effort that my flight was booked after I received the message that my booking was declined. She confirmed with the airline company and found the best solution. I'll definitely recommend my friends."
"Christy was very helpful and kind. Christy explained everything to me very nicely."
"I am very grateful about Freddie responsiveness. I had to book my flight by today and It was carefully made by himself. He was kind and patient to help me do a wise decision with my booking."
"great service"
"Excellent service Thank you"
"Good service..Keep it up.."
"Wonderful service from Freddie Smith! Was impressed with the quality of service, and he was very consistent throughout. Did not hesitate to walk me through the process, and was willing to repeat important information. Would recommend!"
"My advisor rang me back after my online purchase went down. He was patient helpful and talked me through everything step of the process. He ensured that all the details were checked. So helpful. Thank you."
"Chrissy was very helpful, professional and explained the process very well.i am very happy with her support."
"Christy was amazing in helping me sort out my travel arrangements for my trip to Salt Lake City in January 2019. I will certainly recommend her and the company to my friends in the future. Kind regards, Elizabeth Boardman"
"Good service , Fred is very good to deal with. Although little worried as in online it started as 706 finally ended with 749 pounds, that's worry part"
"Christy was extremeful helpful in helping me to sort out my booking. When it was initially declined she called me straight away to assist and help me book the flight through the airline directly. She was very informative and very prompt and thorough in her responses, she gave me all of the relevant information and more as well as ensuring I was completely happy with the whole booking. I am very happy with my service from Christy today."
"Excellent speedy, professional service my first time to book With CrystalTravel Online service quick response good customer service and thanks to Mr ricky jonson To help me for online booking my family travelling next July 2019 Next review after travelling."
"Good customer service"