Crystal Travel Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Crystal Travel
Telephone

How would you rate Crystal Travel ?

Najmul Hoda Khan
"Excellent"
ABDUL MAJID
"Hello, I was served by Kathy. I had trouble with my bank declining the payments of large sum but she was really helpful and patient. Eventually she helped me make a payment through a secured SagePay link. I will centainly recommend Crystal Travel. 10 out of 10 for the customer support. 5 Star Service *****!"
MUHAMMAD I NOOR NOOR
"Yes an excellent service and very professional behaviour That give them more high rank than others among them I am very pleased and satisfied I am looking forward to have tickets with them thanks"
"Christy was fantastic and went above and beyond to secure me the flights I needed! Would definitely use Crystal Travel in future. John"
"Christy was very helpful and polite. She made booking my ticket very easy and was there to help resolve any problems. Thank you for your help."
"Very professional service- thanks for helping with my booking."
"Very good customer service. Makes you feel like you have a private travel agent. Can't recommend them enough!"
"I tried to book on line but the site crashed I called the office and Christy was very helpful with me and Christy book everything over the phone thank you Christy for being so helpful. kind regards. Barrie Cresswell"
"Crystal was very good in communicating what was going on with the booking situation, she got back to me as she promised, and update me accordingly. kind regards"
"Christy has been exceptionally helpful to get me a ticket even at odd hour of today.. i am really thankful for all the work she has done forme.. very pleasant to listen to as well and really helpful. Hope to get help from christy again when i need it. Thanks"
"Is very good helping me to find ticket"
"my travel agent was Christy , very professional and gave me great information and was open, honest and very helpful."
"Kathy was fantastic in the whole booking process. Fully recommended"
"Kathy was professional, efficient and found the perfect solution for me! My search for flights was dealt with with minimum fuss. I am delighted with the result!"
"When booking a flight there was an issue on the airlines side, however a member of the Customer Care Executive was in contact immediately to help and was able to get everything sorted quickly, with the member of staff being polite and professional."
"Good and Prompt service"
"The cervices are good and Philip was very friendly and helpful. Thank so much"
"Just want to say a big thank you to Kathy for the way she handled all my booking and queries, mobile call backs, she was very professional and helpful in everyway. Thank you again for your help. Gerry Hargan."
"Phillip was super helpful!"
"Best service!"
"Christy was very helpful. However the price I initially quoted is raised £30"
"Very efficient and professional"
"My contact at Crystal Travel was Ms. Lisa Smith...Her kind care and effectiveness were superb. I encountered a difficulty with my credit card (couldn't obtain the security code sent to my mobile)--she resolved it in a few minutes, over the phone. I received from her all the information and, indeed, got a fantastic deal on a nonstop roundtrip London to Los Angeles."
Crystal Travel is rated 4.53 based on 253 reviews