Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
I have booked with Cruise Direct many times, and have always found Jamie and his team superb. Jamie could not be more helpful, he is very efficient and goes over and above to get the right holiday for me. I will be booking again! Thank you for all your help Jamie
I have used Cruise Direct for more than three years and have just booked another two cruises with them. As ever, Jamie and Stacey provided a very prompt service and very friendly approach to my requirements. They never fail to deliver exactly what you need and it is customer service at its best.
after shopping around we made this booking with Abigail she gave me all the details in a very confident way and made me feel the booking was in safe hands and sorted my quires about the cruise and flights i am pleased to have her at the end of the phone . so far all the team have been very helpful and nothing to much trouble
Cruise Direct have always been very helpful, on this occasion, Venezia made sure everything was as required.
Nicki was thorough in her search of dates and costings for our trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. She kept in touch regularly to update us on her findings which we really appreciated. We felt very confident that she understood what was important to us on the holiday and as she had done a similar holiday recently, was able to provide us with up to the minute feed back.
Stacy was very helpful from start to finish. When we rang to confirm, Sophie very kindly took the details as Stacy was unavailable. Delighted with all aspects and would recommend and use again 👍
HEIDI dealt with our enquirie for a paticular cruise in a most professional way nothing was to much trouble AND a great sense of humour to add we would say she is a great asset to cruise direct well worthy of 5 stars
Was happy with my service and help with my cruise
Hannah was very helpful with my decision making while not pushing for a sale giving good unbiased help.
efficient and prompt service
We have used Cruise Direct many times over the years and have always found Jamie and teamefficient and a pleasure to deal with. Couldn’t fault them. On this booking Jamie took the time and trouble to find us the perfect cruise & has four very happy customers.
Excellent communication with sales team. We felt like we were given honest help and information from each adviser we spoke to. Very pleasant to deal with- nothing was too much trouble.
cruise made me happy as I purchased clothes from cruise and they had it delivered to my door within 3 days cruise are a fantastic source of fashionable clothing and I cannot wait to vist again.
First time using Cruise Direct, Evie dealt with my enquiry & was efficient and helpful. I was pleased with the price she got for me and had no worries about booking my cruise. Paperwork came promptly.
I have booked many times through Cruise Direct and have always had excellent service
Emma H at Cruise Direct was absolutely wonderful and supportive. We communicated by email and responses were clear, detailed and quick. It was a delight to have all my questions answered in a professional yet friendly way. When I finally spoke to Emma to make the booking it was like talking to an old friend.
As a member of CSMA it is my first time to book with Barrhead Cruise Direct although we have been cruising for the last 20 years. Melanie the adviser is super competent in her job. She knows what she is doing and prompt in replying to all my options and queries. It did not take much time for me to book (cruise to Alaska) because the deal that she offered me is more or less competitive than others i know of, but her expertise impressed me. i will definitely call back again next time we plan for our next cruise. i can recommend cruisedirect.co.uk.
No problems at all and constantly in touch to keep all information available. Helpful and friendly, I would recommend their service and I will use again for holiday bookings.
Emma did everything possible to get our cruise booked as soon as she could, phoning us and also contacting us with any changes, very good and personable. Thank you Emma
"Have used Cruisedirect several times along with Barrhead Travel and always received excellent advice, prompt, friendly and highly efficient service. Any queries dealt with immediately. First class in every respect. I particularly like their quick response to enquiries. Well done Hannah and Tracy in particular.
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 246 reviews