Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
It's like Christmas every single month when I receive my box! The customer service team are so helpful!
Thank you for your kind review Laura, we take pride in our lovely customer service team so this is always welcomed feedback!
I have been a member for over a year now, some snacks not always to my taste but gins and mixers always of the highest quality
Thank you for your review Dave, the gins are the star of the show but hopefully the next snacks are tasty for you!
How can you not love getting a gin surprise every month 😍
We couldn't agree more! Thank you for your lovely review Martin.
Great products, great customer service, each box is a surprise and something to look forwards to
Thank you for your lovely review Amber! We hope you're filled with anticipation for the next box!
Every time I open a parcel from the craft gun club I feel spoilt and pampered, I feel like a lot of thought has gone into each months membership, thank you so much
Thank you for your review Lesley, we do like to spoil our members, and you're right so much thought goes into each and every product we send!
It is brilliant to experience new gins that I would not necessarily buy. Along with all the added extras and the magazine full of interesting reading.
Thank you for your lovely review, we're so glad you're loving the magazine along with the gin!
Good offer for your first box, all the snacks, tonic, everything you need was included
Thank you for your review, we always have exciting and enticing sign up offers to give the subscription a try!
Great products, look forward to delivery
Thank you for your lovely review!
Only had 2 boxes so far but loving it! In fact I was on 3 monthly but after my first box I immediately changed it to every 2 months. My next box is due in a few days and looking forward to it. The mixers and snacks are a welcome extra treat along with the unique gins.
Thank you for your lovely review Emma! We really hope you enjoy your next box just as much!
Only just joined on the recommendation of a friend, loved the first box arriving so exciting opening it and seeing what was inside. I’m doing the 3 monthly subscription but I may well change it to 2 monthly! Can’t wait for June’s box to arrive.
Thank you for your lovely review Karen, June's is a good one!
I do my subscription for my husband every month and have done for at least 2 years. He loves receiving the boxes and what’s inside. He has the cocktail of the month as his first tipple of each new gin.
We're so glad you've been enjoying our gin boxes for so long, thank you for your lovely review!
Loved opening my parcel was a surprise with all extras. Was going to get every 3 months. Changed to monthly my lovely treat. Thank you
It is a lovely surprise every month isn't it! Thank you for your lovely review.
Its such a nice club to be in , and the gin and treats are just an added bonus well worth the price infact a deal you get more than you expect, and fun facts and tasters night with the rest of the lovely members 😀
Thank you for your lovely review Sara, the gin is the star of the show but we're so glad that you really love being a part of the club!
It's like receiving a good quality present every month to enjoy
And who doesn't love a good present! Thank you for your review.
Customer service is excellent. I ordered bitters and got the wrong thing. I emailed my complaint, they apologised told me to keep the wrong bottle and sent the correct drink ASAP. Also the monthly boxes are fab!
Thank you for your lovely review, we take great pride in our customer service so it's always lovely to hear.
Amazing a treat to look forward to at the beginning of the month :) :)
Thank you for your really lovely review!
We’ve really enjoyed receiving a new gin PLUS all the other delicious goodies that come with it every month, this was a birthday gift for both me and my husband for four months and we can honestly say it’s been one of the best gifts we have ever received, it is a fantastic idea and I will certainly recommend it to all my friends, cannot praise this idea highly enough. Thank you guys.
Thank you for your really lovely review Gill, we hope you've managed to find a new favourite with us!
I loved my 1st & 2nd boxes, it is such a great feeling opening the box with so much anticipation. Absolutely loved the Cuckoo gin and the bottle is awesome. Love everything about the Craft gin club 🧡
Thank you for your lovely review Julia, hopefully your next box is just as impressive!
Love the surprise every month. I find the magazine very interesting great read. My favourite gin so far has been river test
Thank you for your lovely review Allison, hope you love all the rest!
Delicious gin. Great value box.
Thank you for your lovely review, we hope you continue to enjoy the gin!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,527 reviews