Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
The monthly gin is gin you wouldn't normally find in the shops and is what I refer to as Artisan Gin. The customer service is fantastic, you have a problem and they move heaven and earth to rectify it. Delivery as specified and it is always very well securely packed in thick plastic bottle holders then in a strong cardboard box. I would recommend the gin club if you like gin and very good gin at that, It is great value for money, not only a bottle of gin but mixers, snack and other bits to help you make the cocktails of the month. They are defiantly a five star organisation, superb.
Thank you for your really lovely review, we're so glad you love every aspect of our club and your boxes!
Craft Gin Club have one of the best customer service depts out there. Any issues are dealt with quickly and no drama. Deliveries are as specified and if any damage is incurred during transit they rectify issues immediately They are without doubt a 5 star 🌟 outfit Well done and cheers
Thank you so much for your lovely review Helen, we take pride in our excellent customer service and are always so glad when our members feel the same!
Love receiving my Gin boxes. Nice to try different Gins that are not readily available in the supermarket. Love the little extras that come with it too!
Thank you for your lovely review Becky! We hope you've found some new favourites!
A delightful treat every single month! I don't actually drink a lot but a fancy G&T a couple of times a week really hits the spot. The Gin box is delivered full of lovely extras which really make a difference.
Thank you for your kind review Sam, we're glad we can provide just the right G&T for when you fancy a little pick me up!
Great Gin, lovely accessories and surprises in box, great quality and service all round....happy days!
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad you're enjoying all the contents and not just the gin!
I love receiving my gin box
Thank you for your lovely review!
Always looking forward to my next box. Love the cocktail recipes and the magazine. Thank you craft gin club
Thank you for your lovely review, we love creating the cocktails for our members!
Its so exciting getting a treat every 3 months. It’s like a little surprise because you don’t know what you are going to get (that’s if you can avoid the temptation of looking on social media to find out before it arrives haha). The bottles are beautiful. I’m currently upcycling a gin cabinet and the fancy bottles are going to look fab inside.
Thank you for your lovely review Hannah! It is hard to resist temptation we know, but the surprise is always exciting!
Fast and efficient delivery, great member's discounts and amazing gins. What more could you ask for.
Thank you for your lovely review Amy! We love our members and only want them to have the best!
It’s the highlight of my month. My husband and I use it as a mini date night to sit and actually take time to appreciate gin. 100% recommend.
Thank you for your review Bee! A gin-filled date night sounds lovely, lets hope the next one is just as good!
Absolutely love this subscription! I’ve only been a member for 1 month and have recommended to family, friends and colleagues, basically anyone who will listen! The selection of gin, mixers and snacks that I received were spot on and I can’t wait for my next box! My 11 year old daughter unboxed with me and said it was better than unboxing her LOL dolls which is the most praise craft gin could receive. Brilliant product and concept, so original and so much better than similar subscriptions on the market. Made me fall in love with gin to be honest...They have smashed this market x
Wow! Thank you for your lovely and detailed review Hayley. Make sure you're referring your ginpals using our loyalty scheme to get points! We hope you enjoy the next box just as much!
We look forward to our box each month. Its delivered and packed with care and arrives when the email says it will be delivered
Thank you for your review Tracy, we put a lot of care into each and every box so this is really lovely to hear!
Great idea - what is not love
Exactly, impossible not to love! Thank you for your review.
I love receiving the box each month and trying different drinks and snacks
Trying new gins is one of the best parts! Thank you for your review.
Excellent gin, really great value!
Thank you for your lovely review!
I love being part of the gin club. I like receiving the element of surprise each month , giving me the opportunity to try new things . It's great they give you allergy advice each month and you can skip a month if it doesn't suit you. The customer service is great and they deal with any queries quickly. I highly reccomend this gin club !
Thank you for your lovely review Tina! We hope you've managed to find a new favourite! We take great pride in our customer service and it's always so lovely to hear.
I love trying the new gins, especially when it is not something I would usually buy. I have loved every box so far!
Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope the next box is just as enjoyable for you!
Bought as a birthday present for my husband and he loves it. He looks forward to receiving his goodie box every month
Thank you for your lovely review, we hope you've managed to sneak a try too!
I have been drinking gin for over 50 years -what’s not to like? I find the gin club though can introduce new flavours and encourage experimentation .
What's not to like indeed! Thank you for your lovely review, and your commitment to gin!
Excellent. Lovely products allowing an exploration into the world of Gin.
Thank you for your lovely review Catherine, keep exploring!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,523 reviews