Craft Gin Club Reviews

Based on 5,649 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
First time having the craft Gin Box and absolutely enjoyed it cannot wait for my next surprise . Many thanks
Thanks for your fab review Kim!
Just lovely items
Thank you Julie!
A lovey gin with plenty of extra treats and well packaged so no breakages.
Thank you for your lovely review!
It was fantastic and what it made more special is that I am Welsh and no longer live in Wales, so it gave me a feeling of home to brighten my day. It was so nice I ordered a 2nd bottle ☺☺☺
Gin was exceptional. All the other goodies were high quality products. Very impressed!
Thank you for your great review, I'm glad you loved the whole box!
Loved our first box, followed your recipies. Great. Still have gin left to try more. X
Thanks for your fab review Gillian, enjoy those recipes!
So much in the box! Beautiful gin bottle too and lovely, tasty snacks. Magazine was full of interesting articles too. Thank you!Brenda
We put a lot of work into our magazine so it's lovely to hear it's appreciated! Thanks for your review Brenda.
Opening the box is a fun suprise. The gin is delicious and the treats were tasty.
Thank you for your wonderful review Lisa!
The gin was very very tasty, the whole package was brill and very good value, loved it, can’t wait for the next one to arrive
Thanks for your review Mim, I hope you enjoy the next one just as much!
Everything spot on..lots of communication...delivered in time frame..packaged well. All products tasty .. gin strong so go easy! No complaints whatsoever...keep up the enthusiasm team
Thank you for your fab review Rozanne, we appreciate all the kind words!
Absolutely loved the whole box. You can create lovely cocktails and have some nice snacks with it. Amazing products. Thanks 😊
Thank you for your great review Brigi!
Loving the gin club. First box was a treat… it’s a complete package with gin, mixers, snacks, treats and a comprehensive magazine to give you ideas abs background! Excellent!
Thank you for your great review Anna!
Great choice of items inside. The gin is beautiful and the mixers are all really well matched. The nibbles are an extra touch. I am a very happy customer.
Thank you for your wonderful review Lisa, we're so glad you loved your box!
So interesting, loved it my end of day treat
Thanks for your fab review!
I was happy with the quick delivery & everything inside the box, up until the bottle of gin was finished off!lol
Thank you for your great review Andy, hopefully that just means you're ready for your next one!
Amazing selection of goodies in addition to a really tasty gin
We're glad you loved it all Melanie, thanks for your fab review!
great service and box
Thanks for the review!
Enjoyed the cocktails and the munchies go well with the gin. I look forward to the beginning of every month as I don't know what I'm getting. Bit like Christmas eve every month. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the great review Mark, we hope you love every box just as much!
Recently joined the Craft Gin Club and received my first order. I was excited to see what was in the box and I was not disappointed 😊 the goodies where first class - gin mixers crisps and chocolate. The magazine is so informative too I cannot wait for the next delivery Thank you for your marvellous products 👍
We're thrilled you loved every aspect of the box as much as the gin! Thanks for your review.
excellent, enjoyed all of it, quick delivery
Thanks for the great review Christine!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,649 reviews