Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Absolutely Perfect. Quick, easy, well priced and the live update service is amazing!
I've used several times and it's been efficient and on time each time
I had booked a sale day delivery. It was very easy to get a quote and to book. I even had some questions before confirming my booking and the chat function was great to get some quick help. Confirmations are sent throughout the booking process, the website is very clear and user friendly. You can also download an invoice which helps.
Matthew my courier was super on time and communicated to confirm. I would appreciate if there was a way to show appreciation to the individual courier as well, not just the whole service. It would also be great to have more Transparency with regard to fairness and payment of couriers when booking. I saw elsewhere that some couriers did not feel that payment was fair? As I said, I really appreciated the courier I dealt with and hope he got adequate remuneration that covers both time investment, petrol and car usage for them. 👍
The driver arrived promptly on time, was helpful and delivered the goods on schedule.
Very easy to book and pay. Quick quote. Felt confident with the driver. Caring. Informed of his name, car etc. As soon as parcel was delivered, I was informed With name of member of staff who received parcel. Would use again in. Thank you
Amazing service, the courier was fantastic and very helpful. Strongly recommend and 5/5 service.
Amazing!
Super fast!
I actually prefer that these are often done by car, I worry less that your parcel will just get lobbed in amongst another pile of boxes. Have never been late or failed to deliver, and always polite.
Excellent prompt service, communication great. Only slight let down was the van had a flat tyre which caused the van to carry less weight this meant I had to follow the van to the job with material which is what we were paying the service for. Over all good service though.
I Was very pleased with the service I received.
Booking was quick and easy. Was given all the relevant information and sent a confirmation email. Was great to be automatically updated when the package was collected and delivered.
Ordered a parcel from Bristol to Salisbury very haelpful staff. Very prompt service. I would use again.
Fantastic service, very professional service and easy to book. Items collected and delivered exactly on time, will definitely use Courier Expert services again. Good Job done.
First time using Courier Expert and I can sum it up by one word, "impressive"! We will be using again in the future. Very helpful and informative customer service staff and excellent tracking information on their website.
Excellent service
Excellent prompt service and very helpful driver, will definitely use them again
What can I say WOW EXCELLENT - Alex and Carl the driver - YOU ARE AMAZING absolutely above and beyond
Angels who came to the rescue late at night and delivered everything to London perfectly - I will never use another courier service . From my heart and soul thank you . Kerry Wallace.
Excellent service and kept me updated at every stage
Excellent - Efficient service with friendly couriers. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my deliveries now.
Very good service.