Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Am still trying to find a company thar stocks Susan O’ Hanson card “When we hear that cork pop……” When I do, my answer to your questionnaire will be Excellent
Super products with quick delivery. Delighted with my purchases from this company and would definitely buy from them again.
Good
Beautiful, quality products and outstanding customer service!
Always a great choice of lovely things. Would love to visit the shop again in person. Soon hopefully!
Shopping online with Cotswold Trading was an excellent experience. The website was clear and easy to use. The items I bought were exactly what I wanted and packaged very carefully so they could not be damaged. I would definitely use them again.
Excellent web site The advent cards were excellent and delivered promptly. Thankyou
Was able to find products that I could not find elsewhere. Shipping to the US was prompt. Thank you very much for such excellent service.
Excellent…thank you
Great service. So prompt. Great range of beautiful cardd
I purchased Roger la Borde advent calendars for my grandchildren, The calendars arrived in good condition well packaged and in good time. It was great to find quality and different gifts. The postage is the same for any quantity that you bought, which I feel is a bit harsh if you only want one calendar as I wanted two it worked out better value.
Easy to order, nice people to deal with
Most helpful and efficient business. Nothing too mucho trouble. Shall buy from them in future.
Lovely cards!
Beautiful calendars at a fair price. Well packaged with prompt delivery as well.
Really pleased with the Cotswold Gin that arrived - well packaged and earlier than I expected. Thanks
Thank you the goods were beautiful! Shame one of the items I ordered online were out of stock . But aside from that I was happy
Beautiful product. Customer Service was also great. I would definitely shop here again.
Bought a bag, arrived quickly and exactly as described
I was very happy with Cotswold Trading. All we ordered was available, packaged perfectly and received promptly. I would use you again.
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.85 based on 1,426 reviews