Cotswold Trading Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading

About Cotswold Trading: Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in bringing chic homewares and gifts to the country set, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon and Dash & Albert, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our store in beautiful Broadway.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy

"Hi I rang your company to as for a refund of cotswold liquor in which u ordered the wrong bottle as thought I ordered the Gin as bottles were so simila, I didn't get a refund but did order the right bottle this time and the lady I spoke to was very nice."
"Ordered 2 very nice bottles of Gin. They came very promptly and very well wrapped."
"I received prompt response and delivery.The product was exactly as expected and I have no hesitation in recommending."
"I was very pleased with the bottles I gave one to my daughter. I keep it on the kitchen table with a glass and find I am drinking more water as it's there ready and waiting."
"Great customer service....friendly and knowledgable staff regarding products. Great gift ideas for all ages. More than happy with my purchase on line and very fast delivery. Will no doubt order again! Nothing more to say other than Excellant! Thank you Cotswold Trading."
"Excellent service and quality"
"Very satisfied. Easy ordering and goods at a very reasonable price. Have yet to receive my goods but due within two days. Hope it arrives as promised and quality is as described."
"Ordered a doormat which is great. Very impressed with service. The courier misplaced my parcel, and when i contacted Cotswold to find out where the parcel was, they responded very quickly and sent me another which arrived the next day."
"Shopping experience fine but spoilt by delivery charges when ordering one small item"
"Great items and customer service. Have shopped with them several times and always been very satisfied with every aspect of this company."
"Really yummy products and customer service is really great too. So I jt wt to say thanks.x"
"Great service well packed item very pleased"
"Not happy that due to CT’s lack of stock I ended up paying 3x the item price as postage was not reduced to reflect the fact that only one item was available. My bad as I took the phone call when busy on other matters. No response required/desired, will do better next time!"
"Fast service, good packaging great product and reasonable prices"
"Really helpful friendly staff, fast delivery, great products, thank you"
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.86 based on 51 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access