Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Fantastic service and beautiful quality products. Would recommend.
Easy to navigate website, lovely product, arrived on time.
I had an issue with an order and it was dealt with so swiftly . Great customer service
Dear Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, it's a pleasure to have you shop with us online and hope to see you again.

Cotswold Trading
Packing/protection of fragile pieces was good ! Overall very happy with the products and service.
Dear Garry,

Cotswold Trading
All fine, speedy delivery and product as described. Thanks!

Cotswold Trading
An excellent product was delivered quickly - thank you
Dear Christine,

Cotswold Trading
Love your items and looking on-line
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for leaving this review, it's a pleasure to have you shop with us online and hope to see you again.

Cotswold Trading
Very happy with all dealings with Cotswold Trading. I would have given this an excellent rating rather than good if the package had contained recyclable packing material but it came with polystyrene beads.
Dear Anne,

Thanks so much for your review, it's a pleasure to have you shop with us online and hope to see you again. We try to use as much recyclable packaging as possible and most of our packaging is recycled.

Cotswold Trading
Excellent service as always. Very prompt delivery to France and well packed. A beautiful website and so it is a delight to shop online Cotswold Trading. A 5 star service,
Dear Claire

Cotswold Trading
Excellent choice of unusual items. Fast delivery and well packaged.
Dear Lesley

Thanks so much for leaving us a lovely review, it's very much appreciated.

Cotswold Trading
Personally I would rather visit the fantastic Cotswold Trading, which I have done so on several ocassions but due to the fact I live in New Zealand it is a rare experience for me, thank goodness for on line shopping for the one thing I really wanted but did not purchase due to luggage restrictions. The website was extremely easy to use, discount code worked and my package was on its way. I am shocked that this parcel arrived, even with the Christmas rush, within 7 days I think it was. From England to New Zealand in a week!! Seriously! Takes 10 days to get a postcard from Australia to New Zealand. I think I read the email to say it was being delivered about 4 times because nothing arrives that quick but sure enough the time I got in touch with my daughter as we were away it had been delivered. Absolutely brilliant service and will use Cotswold Trading again, much to my husbands horror but he loves the shop as well. Recommend to anyone and everyone. 1st class service
Dear Wendy

We're so pleased that you love our store and that we could get your order to you quickly even over the Christmas period. This is in large part down to the speediness of DHL who we use for sending larger international parcels. We do hope that we see you shopping with us again soon, even if your husband will be horrified!

Cotswold Trading
I was very happy with the quality of the cards you have on your site. I’d like to be a more frequent orderer, but the shipping cost to the United States is very high.
Dear Barbara

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and hope to see you shop with us again soon.

Cotswold Trading
Beautiful card of high quality. Speedy postage too!
Dear Siobhan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we're so glad you love the card you ordered.

Cotswold Trading
First time of using this site. Excellent service easy to use and straightforward. Product arrived earlier than stated initially well before Christmas very pleased 👍
Dear Philip

We are so pleased that you liked the products you ordered and hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Cotswold Trading
Very efficient service,beautifully wrapped and presented.
Dear Eric

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review.

With best wishes
Cotswold Trading
Prompt service and good packaging, p&p expensive compared to other sites which is the reason for 4 stars and not 5
Dear Monique

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Cotswold Trading
Very pleased with my purchase of Umbra drain covers from Cotswold Trading as was fed up ordering from elsewhere only for them to turn up as flimsy imitations, therefore very impressed when prompt well packaged original items arrived. You wouldn’t believe how happy I am about decent drain covers that do the job they are designed for.
Dear Chris

Many thanks for leaving us such a great review; so glad that the Umbra drain covers arrived promptly and and exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you shopping us with again.

Cotswold Trading
Great customer service, easy to order and delivered quickly with excellent packaging to protect the item
Thank you so much for your review, it is really appreciated.

Cotswold Trading
Last minute Christmas gifts were needed and I found exactly what I wanted. Packaged sustainably and arrived really quickly during the busiest of times. Thank you.
Dear Ann

We're so glad that your Christmas gifts arrived in time and were just as you expected. Thanks for leaving us a lovely review.

Cotswold Trading
Excellent service.when I ordered my beautiful Ling Christmas cards.They arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the quality.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.82 based on 295 reviews