Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
The Broste teapot and matching jug that I ordered is unfortunately unusable as the teapot cracked the first time it was filled with hot water. I reported this and initially had a helpful conversation with a sales advisor. I supplied an image of the damage, as requested and I was told that the items were out of stock but a replacement would be sent to me in a couple of weeks. However nearly a month has passed and I am still waiting.
Super quick delivery, lovely product many thanks
Hi Tina

Many thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Cotswold Trading
The delivery was quick and products competitively priced
Many thanks for your 5-star review, Jacqueline.
Excellent experience and rapid receipt of purchases.
Thanks so much for your great review!
I had an initial issue with the back of an earring which was pointed out to customer service who quickly and efficiently sorted out the issue. Excellent customer service.
Dear Mark

Many thanks for leaving us such a positive review after the issue you had with the earrings had been sorted. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Cotswold Trading
Very good site,easy to order and very quick delivery,goods arrived very well packaged and in good condition
Good experience
Dear John

It was great to hear that you had a really positive experience in shopping online with us, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Excellent product and service
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Stephen!
Easy to use website and goods arrived quickly.
Dear Alexandra

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, we really appreciate it.

Cotswold Trading
Very nice quality and colour juggle water jug
We're pleased you love the jug you bought from us, Guillem!
The Stoneware Paw Bowls are perfect, they look beautiful and are sturdy and solid, arrived extremely well packaged with no chips or breakages and I’ve been super happy with them.
It was lovely to receive feedback on the stoneware pet bowls you bought from us. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Cotswold Trading
Table and drawers delivered on time in good condition. Delivery guys quick and efficient. A heavy piece of furniture but quick and easy to assemble legs to top and bottom shelf - just 12 bolts which fitted perfectly.
Always great service, quick delivery and great products
Hi Lauren

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, we always really appreciate the feedback we receive from customers.

Cotswold Trading
Great service will definitely use again
Many thanks for the review, Patricia - we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon!

Cotswold Trading
Was delighted with the cards I sent for which were beautifully packaged, arrived on time and were just as lovely as they appeared on the wbsite. i wll be buying from the company again and would recommend them to friends
Dear Jennifer

We're so pleased to hear that you love the cards you bought from us. We look forward to see you shopping with us again in the future.

Cotswold Trading
Very good quality items. Arrived very quickly.
Many thanks, Danielle. We hope you enjoy your products.
Very pleased with my order!
Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review, Kim.
I ordered a bag from cotswold. The price was cheaper than other websites and my order was processed and delivered within a matter of days. Have purchased from cotswold before and wont hesitate to order again
Dear Caroline

It's great to hear that you had a really positive experience in buying from us and hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Cotswold Trading
Unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size. The returns and refund was quick and staff were really friendly. Excellent
Dear Jane

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we very much appreciate it.

Cotswold Trading
My order went through with speed and accuracy. Goods well packed.
Thanks so much for your review, Camilla.
On this occasion I bought greeting cards from the store. I was so please with the quality and how impressed I was with the artwork. Not sure if I'll be able to send them 😉
Hi Kate

It was great to hear that you love the greetings cards you bought from us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Cotswold Trading is rated 4.83 based on 1,179 reviews