Cotswold Trading Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,533 reviews
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Fantastic products and quick professional service. Highly recommended! Thank you!
I found the customer service operator at Cotswold trading extremely helpful, I received the goods within a couple of days they were well wrapped and exactly what I expected, would certainly recommend this company
I ordered Robert Welch Burford toilet roll holder and towel holder as I have other items in this range and they are excellent quality. They were a very good price, delivered quickly and well packaged. I would definitely use Cotswold Trading again.
Hi Rosemary, Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's fantastic to hear you are pleased with the Robert Welch pieces, they're some of our favourites! We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future. Best Wishes Sophie
Great service, nice to deal with. Quick delivery.
Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear you were happy with our service and that the order arrived quickly. Feel free to contact us again in future if you need any help with a new order. Best Wishes Sophie
Great Service! Thank you 😊
Hi Joanne, Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! I'm glad you were pleased with our service and very much hope you will be encouraged to shop with us again in the future. Best Wishes Sophie
Excellent service!
Hi Anne, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5-Star review. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and I hope this will encourage you to shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Lovely products quick easy to order
Hi Paula, Thank you very much for the 5-star review. It's wonderful to hear your thoughts on our products and I'm glad you found the order process simple. I very much hope you will feel encouraged to order from us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Loved the keyring I bought great quality
Hi Sandie, Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm pleased to hear you liked the keyring, they are rather sweet and very popular! Hopefully you will shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Good, prompt service.
Hi There, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service and I hope you will choose to shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Excellent shopping experience, very happy with purchase, fast delivery, very reasonable price
Hi Karen, Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and leaving us a kind review. It's great to hear you were happy with the shopping experience as a whole and that the parcel arrived quickly. We very much hope you shop with us again in the future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Prompt posting and although I had to return the item the refund was also promptly done .
Hi Tina, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had to return the item, but I'm glad we were able to offer a prompt refund for you. We hope you will shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
My room fragrance arrived quickly after I ordered it. Pure lavender fragrance.
Hi There, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear the item arrived quickly and that you are happy with the fragrance - the lavender is very popular! Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Great 😊 looking but no real protection
Hi Mark, Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you liked the style of the product, but sorry to hear it did not meet your protection requirements. We've not had this feedback before, but I will be sure to pass it on to the supplier. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Excellent range. Efficient service.
Dear Stella, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear you were happy with our service and our product range, we very much hope you shop with us again in the future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Great things to buy in that wonderful shop !! Irresistible stationary! And much more...
Dear Muriel, Thank you for leaving us a kind review. It's nice to hear your compliments on our store and products, we very much appreciate the feedback. I hope you will choose to shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie
Very helpful staff when I had a query Arrived on time and goods as stated. Very pleased
Dear Susan, Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review. It's fantastic to hear that a member of the team was able to assist with your query and that your items arrived promptly and as promised. I very much hope you will shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie
The goods were received in perfect condition and completely matched what was described on the website. Lovely quality would definitely return to this shop.
Dear Margaret, Thanks so much for leaving us a positive review. It's fantastic to hear you were pleased with the items and that they were represented well on the website. We very much look forward to you returning to us again. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
We have bought two fleece shirts for men they are both excellent and arrived quickly
Was very pleased with my purchase and with the service i received.
Dear Deb, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with both our service and the product you received. We very much hope you shop with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie
Great site. Easy to order. Lovely choice of high quality clothes
Dear Anne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase and that it was an easy process in ordering it. I hope you will come back and shop online with us again in future. Best Wishes Sophie (Cotswold Trading)
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.84 based on 1,533 reviews