Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My order can promptly (which given we were still in lockdown was impressive) I ordered a couple of dr haushka moisturising sets and included was a ‘free gift’ which was a lovely surprise bonus. Very pleased and will be ordering again
Great service! Many thanks and I was really pleased with my purchase. Very good quality.
Shipped on time and really delighted with the quality of the apron. Sturdy fabric which will not snag on thorns, will last for years
Item as described fast delivery
Great products at great price. Speedy online service.
Good service , well packed and arrived quickly.
Bought several cards from Cotswold Trading. Excellent quality card and original designs so very happy. Will definitely shop here again. I buy a lot of cards :) -x-
Great quality cushions, delivered on time.
Beautiful cards.
Current situation - needed cards and the selection and price were good - and a surprising find for me to see Cotswold Trading offering these for sale.
Products arrived quickly and well packaged. Prices good too. Would recommend and use again.
Fantastic service, great product and next day delivery.
Excellent, good communication and delivery during the lockdown . Highly recommended
Lovely products, packaging & swift delivery. Even in a pandemic!
Ordered a number of cards-excellent cards and superb service
Anne Johnson
Ordering easy and very prompt delivery thank you Gilly
Good customer service and delivery. Furniture I ordered is absolutely beautiful and well made.
Very quick delivery,especially at this difficult time. Very well packed.
Very pleased with my purchases, items arrived on time and were packed really well.
I pirchased the handcream for my daughter after watching a programme advertising it on t.v.
She works for the N.H.S and is a front line worker visiting homes in the community. Due to the current situation she is having to maintain her personal hygiene more rigorously than usual. Washing her hands using sanitizer has given her sore split skin. I saw this advertised on the programme and after watching feed back from a fellow N.H.S worker I purchased a tube. After only a few days of using it she said it had made a vast inprovement. One small inprovement and this is only my opinion it could smell a bit nicer like a regular handcream I realise this could impede the quality of the ingredients as I said only my opinion it does do the job it was intended to do.
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.82 based on 463 reviews