Cotswold Trading Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading

About Cotswold Trading: Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in bringing chic homewares and gifts to the country set, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon and Dash & Albert, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our store in beautiful Broadway.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Click Here

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy

"I bought a small bottle of Sly Gin as a present - and it arrived safe and sound and right on time for the birthday!"
"Easy to order and quick delivery."
"Items were well packaged and arrived in a timely manner. A pleasure to deal with Cotswold Trading."
"Very very efficient service. Quality products. Sadly had to return them as they were not the colour I was expecting (not the company’s fault just my personal taste) but my refund was in the bank on the same day as the company received my return. Can definitely recommend shopping with this company."
"Item exactly as advertised and arrived very quickly. Look forward to shopping with you again. Thank you 😊"
"Quickly sent out, and just as described."
"arrived quickly. great bag!"
"Absolutely loved the range and style of rugs available. Delivery was easy and swift!"
"I was very impressed by the speed with which my order arrived. Excellent service and beautiful items to choose from."
"Good quality,good service"
"Was initially sent incorrect item. The correct item was dispatched as soon as I called to inform them. Good service and a lovely item. Thanks"
"Excellent website making it very easy to order. Good communication and everything was well wrapped when the order arrived with quick delivery. Am delighted with all the goods."
"Great service, great people. Fast delivery. Excellent webshop. Perfect handling."
"Found items out of stock elsewhere"
"Excellent service, great packaging and speedy delivery, love the product, exactly as described."
"Ordered my Christmas cards early and from the U.K, as the cards I find are better than here in Canada. It is hard to trust buying things online, but I found that dealing with Cotswold Trading was hassle free. The order was dispatched quickly, they kept me notified via e-mail, and my cards arrived in pristine condition in excellent time! Will order with them again no problem!"
"good service and prompt delivery--thank you"
"Very nice product, exactly as described and depicted online. Rapid delivery. Pleased with the purchase and will check the site again in future."
"Excellent shopping experience, efficient and friendly"
"Great, good quality and prompt service"
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.82 based on 111 reviews