Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Lovely product and prompt service
Dear Rachel, Attached photos of Visconti RFID wallet and bank statement for proof of purchase. Tried to send photos.
Could you send email address.
Excellent Customer service and response to emails.
Delivered one item safely to a friend in the UK and in a few days to me. in Australia. All items well packed.
Wide choice if looking for a gift.
Hi Vivienne

Thanks so much for your lovely review. I'm so pleased to hear that your parcel to Australia arrived safely too, enjoy the Emma Bridgewater mugs!

Best wishes
Rachel
Cotswold Trading
The lining inside the note compartment has frayed by at least over an inch. I brought it last Week on Thursday 18th. We live 1.5 hour’s drive away so it’s not worth returning it to the shop in Broadway. Beautiful looking wallet just poor interior.
Great service and very responsive to any queries
Great products and great service.
First time ordering and the service was excellent. Fast, efficient shipping to Canada. Have just placed my second order!
We’ve been so happy with all our online purchase and the excellent customer service. We can’t wait to visit the shop and be tempted by all the lovely products. 5 stars .
Excellent service, so lovely to be able to order on line from you as I do not live near Broadway. Definitely one of my most favourite shops.
I had a delightful experience interacting with Corswold Trading. Responses to my email questions were specific and timely, and I received my purchase two days after making it via DHL to the United States

(please do not include my full name or email, but this is a confirmed purchase)
Lovely quality products
Prompt service
Great service and a great product. Thank you!
A great company to deal with, sadly the top I ordered was far too big but the return policy was easy and my refund was organised really quickly. A good experience.
Ordered a duster coat, and it was packaged beautifully and arrived very quickly.
Very speedy delivery. Item as expected. I already have another top in the same Kew design.
Excellent products and service :) very good quality I will most defiantly be shopping here again and will recommend to anyone!!!
Items as advertisad, very good comunication throuought the trsnsaction. Items dispatched and received quickly and in good condition.
Many Thanks. John & Kim
Delivered within a couple of days of ordering. I’m very pleased with both the product and the service.
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.84 based on 619 reviews