Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
More Photos & Videos
I think the service was good. I ordered a photo frame, unfortunately it was delivered with broken glass, which was quite dangerous. The emails from the company are no-reply so I’m going to try and find an email on the website to provide photos etc.
Good products, quick delivery. Bought a new plastic free loo brush- to have it delivered in yards of bubble wrap.
Please rethink your packaging
Love your items and looking on-line
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for leaving this review, it's a pleasure to have you shop with us online and hope to see you again.

Best wishes
Rachel
Cotswold Trading
Card I bought was really beautiful. Order arrived quickly and was carefully packed. Unfortunately though the fairy star lights I bought didn’t work!
despite my email address and password being on the Cotswold system and appearing when I logged on, I wasn't "recognised". If the sale hadn't been on, I'm afraid I would have given up and moved to another retailer.
Took a while to arrive and was delivered to the wrong house
The quality of the products was outstanding. However the description was misleading. I thought i was purchasing small greeting cards not gift cards. So a little disappointed .
All fine but way too much plastic packaging. Can Cotswold take plastic pollution and ecological disaster more seriously and send stuff in paper or biodegradable plastic? I don't think I would order again if that much packaging is involved but I love the eco product you sent and it was prompt.
Not as long as the last one I had from you and tends to slip off the arm
Shopping experience fine but spoilt by delivery charges when ordering one small item
Not happy that due to CT’s lack of stock I ended up paying 3x the item price as postage was not reduced to reflect the fact that only one item was available. My bad as I took the phone call when busy on other matters. No response required/desired, will do better next time!
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.84 based on 534 reviews