Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
I booked on line ( as you have to ) but never received a confirmation of our booking ( looked in spam and junk ) so we were left in limbo as to wether or not we had a booking! will turn up at the hotel tomorrow and hope for the best!!!!! Very poor, suspect covid 19 will be the reason. The questions on this survey are Bonkers! was the delivery on time? Ugg! who made the delivery Ugg! Was the item damaged Ugg! How many days did the delivery take? Ugg! Upload a photo? of what? who is writing this C++P?
Thank you for your feedback. Firstly I would like to point out that a booking can also be made by phone with our reservations team. I have taken a look at your booking and can see that confirmation was emailed to you on 28th August at 2:48pm. This was the day after it was made as it was necessary to ensure a dog friendly room had been allocated by the hotel. We contacted you again, 2 hours later, to confirm your dinner reservation. We were unaware that our communication had not been received. The questions you have referred to relate to a purchase rather than a service. When submitting a review for Cotswoldhotelbreaks you are asked for a rating out of 5, details of your experience and your name unless you wish to remain anonymous. We do hope you enjoyed your stay at Sudbury House Hotel. Kind regards Cotswoldhotelbreaks
A good service and a much cheaper deal than other Sites. My query email answered promptly which enabled me to book a break in Septemner. Fingers crossed the hotel experience is as good.
Website was quite clear but it would have been good to be able to find all deals available for certain dates and then choose a hotel rather than the other way around.
Easy to use booking site
Straight forward to book through this site, enough information available so happy
Good web site and easy to make a booking.
Excellent service. Efficient and friendly. Made the process very easy
I called your central booking line and the service was excellent.
Very easy to do & lots of information about the venue
You provided good, clear information about our booking. The telephone booking was quick and easy and confirmation details followed by email. Looking forward to our stay.
A wide selection of hotels at excellent prices. Even the hotel we booked coukdn't match the offer from Cotswold Hotel Breaks. Booking online was straight forward and the confirmation email quickly followed.
Easy to book
Liked the website and hopefully the hotel will be as good as it seems, however I have not received a confirmation of booking email or text, although my email address has obviously been correctly entered as I have received this review request.
Thank you for your feedback. Your booking confirmation was indeed sent to the same email address immediately after your reservation was made and from our end was sent successfully. Some internet providers, particularly Hotmail, can occasionally mark emails as spam which is why on the last page of our booking process we ask you to check your junk folder. Alternatively our reservations team is available by phone or email to provide any assistance. Your confirmation has been sent to you again this evening and a follow-up call will be made to ensure it has been safely received. We do hope you have an enjoyable stay at Hatton Court. Kind regards Offpeakluxury
In spite of two cancellations of our booking due to the uncertainty in opening after COVID restrictions being lifted, we were helped in making a final booking including a phone call to make sure everything was ok. Good customer service!
Easy to use and clear and precise
Amazing service - called twice to make sure I was getting the best package and options available. Very impressed and will book through you again.
Excellent booking procedure
Excellent service would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Very straightforward to use the website to review rooms, tariffs etc., and make a booking which was promptly confirmed.
It was easy to use the online booking
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.67 based on 212 reviews