Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
Tried to book on your website but when it came to payment the site crashed, nothing happened.Had to phone you and do it by phone but lady very helpful, said payment and booking now gone through and received notification.
Liked the website and hopefully the hotel will be as good as it seems, however I have not received a confirmation of booking email or text, although my email address has obviously been correctly entered as I have received this review request.
Thank you for your feedback. Your booking confirmation was indeed sent to the same email address immediately after your reservation was made and from our end was sent successfully. Some internet providers, particularly Hotmail, can occasionally mark emails as spam which is why on the last page of our booking process we ask you to check your junk folder. Alternatively our reservations team is available by phone or email to provide any assistance. Your confirmation has been sent to you again this evening and a follow-up call will be made to ensure it has been safely received. We do hope you have an enjoyable stay at Hatton Court. Kind regards Offpeakluxury
The hotel is in a lovely location with stunning views. The staff are friendly and the food is fantastic. My only negative points are that the hotel room we stayed was in need of some TLC. wallpaper bubbling and carpet flat and worn. The bathroom was in need of a damn good clean , descale and refurbish. Seeing as we were in the bridal suite it was a shame as it had beautiful views. If was a shame that the poor cleaning and maintenance of the rooms let it down as it has so much going for it with good staff,excellent food and location.
Nothing major, just encountered a few issues. 1. When I contacted the hotel the day after the booking, they had no record of it at first, which caused some confusion for a while. 2. Part of the offer was that the room would be automatically upgraded, but when I asked about that I was told that they could only do this when we turn up on the day - so I'm doubtful this will happen. 3. Even though we booked several weeks before we're due to stay, the spa was virtually entirely booked up - there was one appointment vacancy left in the spa, which meant turning up 4 hours before we're able to check in. The whole point of picking this hotel was to make use of the spa.
Dear Mr Cheatham, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review; we’re sorry to hear if the issues you experienced, which we will do our best to answer. When a reservation is made against live availability, it is still necessary for the hotel staff to input all customer details into their system. As you made your reservation later at night, the reservations team would have already left the hotel so would not have processed your information until the next day. Room upgrades offered subject to availability cannot be guaranteed ahead of check-in, unless a room upgrade has been requested and paid for. Should an Indulgent room be available when you arrive, you will receive an upgrade to this room type. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the Spa calendars of the hotels with which we work, which is why we advise to pre-book any required treatments. We're sorry that there was little availability for your stay; should your dates be flexible and Spa treatments necessary for your stay, please do get in touch and we look into changing your dates. With warmest wishes, Offpeakluxury
I haven't been there yet!
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.67 based on 209 reviews