Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
4.7
Based on 345 reviews
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
Excellent!! Simple booking process , instant confirmation, , great price was a better deal than booking direct, contacted hotel next day to book dinner and spa with no problems, looking forward to weekend celebrating my wife's 50th!!!
The website was easy to navigate with clear information about the hotel and the offers they provide. I am really looking forward to our stay in December to celebrate my big birthday.
We found the best deal on this website. It was easy to navigate and the options and what was / wasn't included was very clear.
Due to a family bereavement, we were unable to take up our original reservation at our chosen hotel. Thankfully, we were able to simply use the link provided in the original confirmation email to amend to a date later in the year, subject to a nominal payment to reflect the increased cost of the room for the later date. The process was easy and the amendment was confirmed within moments. I just wish other hospitality providers could offer such ease of managing unexpected events encountered by their customers.
I am In New Zealand and was stuck for a stay in the Cotswolds near an event we need to attend. Silver stone was on and Cornbury .. so very difficult for someone who doesn’t know the area … you found the perfect place swiftly in fact choice of a couple.. great great service .. thank you !
The site gives all the information that is required when booking a break. My wife was a former hotel inspector when she worked for Marriots and holds very high standards when it comes to booking hotels and all that is needed to satisfy the needs of the customer.
Very good website, easy to book and information on our booking received immediately. Very impressive.
If you are having difficulty choosing a hotel in the Cotswolds, let me recommend you contact this company for assistance. They know their hotels well and have helped me organise a stay for 16 relatives in September, helping select the hotel, negotiating a deal, communicating my special requests etc. The various employees work together very well as a team. I am delighted with the outcome and so pleased I got in touch with Cotswold Hotel Breaks.
Spoke to a lady called Victoria who was super helpful and made our bookings over the phone as wanted 2 rooms but didn’t have availability for the same room via the website, so telephoned instead. Great deal Very efficient Perfect
Booking on line was straightforward and the information on the website was sufficient to make a choice.
Very easy and good deals available
Very helpful and understanding of any needs
Excellent website, easy to navigate with a fabulous selection of hotels to choose from. Confirmation emails and texts sent promptly which was very reassuring. I would definitely use again.
Simple and straightforward to book. Telephoned to enquire with regard to cancellation policy and feedback was first class.
Very helpful knowledgeable and efficient .would def use again .
Very easy to book a hotel break and lots of choice.
The web site is easy to navigate and provides lots of information about the hotels.
Very Easy dor a Dutchman
The booking process was clear and straightforward. It was useful to get a confirmation e-mail
This was a very clear website & was simple to use , unlike some booking sites where you have to wade through a load of alternatives . Will let you know what the hotel is like after we've been in July . Regards, Aston Parker
Great website, easy to navigate. And indeed the best deal you can get! Minor comment: it is easier for the customer to select date of check out instead of number of nights. I almost booked one night less because of this.
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.66 based on 345 reviews