Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks

Tell us how Cotswold Hotel Breaks made you happy

"Excellent range of hotels with competitive offers and pricing"
"The best way of booking a break in the Cotswolds is to use Cotswold Hotel Breaks. They respond swiftly to advise what is available for what you are looking for and the booking process is straightforward . I would definitely recommend them."
"Found exactly what we were looking for on your website. Excellent hotel excellent deal supported by an excellent and smooth transaction. Your site will be the first we visit for our next outing. Best Regards."
"Excellent assistance in booking our chosen hotel, with Elaine adapting our reservation expertly and liaising with the hotel to ensure everything was as we requested. Thanks!"
"Excellent website explaining everything very clearly, particularly cost and what is included in booking, which is what we need to know. Have had a few breaks with Cotswolds Hotel Breaks and always been an enjoyable experience - no complaints at all."
"Found this website whilst searching online for a suitable hotel to host a 2-night reunion in the Cotswolds for for a group (3 couples) of friends. There was a great choice of hotels on the website and we quickly found what we hope will prove to be a lovely hotel. The booking process was very easy, the process simple and clear, and confirmation instantaneous. I can wholeheartedly recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks based on this experience."
"Very helpful and efficient. They went out of their way to secure a booking for me and my wife."
"This is the second time I have booked using the Cotswold Hotel website. We had an amazing deal and a great time in the summer at The Old Bell Malmesbury. (We even got upgraded to a better room at no extra cost!) The hotel was lovely as were the staff and of course the food. A thoroughly enjoyable stay. This gave me the confidence to book The Manor at Weston on the Green for a night on 27th Dec. Its part of a Christmas Gift for my partner. The deal sounds good, especially for just one night, hoping we might be upgraded again at no extra cost? Because we have had such a good experience booking through Cotswold Hotel Breaks I had the confidence to book. I did however read the reviews about the hotel (after I had booked) and I am a little concerned about most of the comments? Not such good reviews but I am hoping as its a hotel on your recommended list and its Christmas there will be a warm welcome, comfortable, warm rooms (I suffer from the cold!) great food and lovely service? A log fire at Christmas is always romantic and festive. My partner travels alot in the course of his work and we wanted somewhere relatively nearby, not too far to drive where we can relax and be spoilt just for one day during the festive period! Feeling a little anxious about it but I have confidence in your recommendations based on our summer experience booking through you. Kind Regards, Pam Hibberd Show quoted text Error Icon Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to no-reply@reviews.co.uk because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. LEARN MORE The response was: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 33sor22460edr.16 - gsmtp ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Pam Hibberd To: Review Cc: Bcc: Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:41:18 +0000 Subject: Re: Cotswold Hotel Breaks: Your opinion matters This is the second time I have booked using the Cotswold Hotel website. We had an amazing deal and a great time in the summer at The Old Bell Malmesbury. (We even got upgraded to a better room at no extra cost!) The hotel was lovely as were the staff and of course the food. A thoroughly enjoyable stay. This gave me the confidence to book The Manor at Weston on the Green for a night on 27th Dec. Its part of a Christmas Gift for my partner. The deal sounds good, especially for just one night, hoping we might be upgraded again at no extra cost? Because we have had such a good experience booking through Cotswold Hotel Breaks I had the confidence to book. I did however read the reviews about the hotel (after I had booked) and I am a little concerned about most of the comments? Not such good reviews but I am hoping as its a hotel on your recommended list and its Christmas there will be a warm welcome, comfortable, warm rooms (I suffer from the cold!) great food and lovely service? A log fire at Christmas is always romantic and festive. My partner travels alot in the course of his work and we wanted somewhere relatively nearby, not too far to drive where we can relax and be spoilt just for one day during the festive period! Feeling a little anxious about it but I have confidence in your recommendation ----- Message truncated -----"
"I ended up phoning to get advice and the lady was so helpful , would highly recommend ,"
"I've booked twice now and both times have spoken to friendly and efficient staff. Will definitely use again and would recommend to others."
"Seems a great deal and looking forward to it in December. Look a nice hotel and Website easy to use."
"Excellent communication and prompt replies to everything"
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and they catered well for every age group. The staff in the restaurant were incredibly helpful and friendly and we loved the food and the room. The local walks are nice and lots of lovely places to explore. Great fun and relaxing."
"Website was very good, nice display and informative"
"A very easy and quick way of booking together with an excellent price and package for our short break in the Cotswolds."
"Good value for money, efficient reservations"
"The booking system was efficientnand easy to follow"
"Would defiantly use again. Staff really helpful (especially Kirsty). Took time to arrange a disabled room for me and check out ancillary information such as access to the hotels sister hotels spa. Would definately use them again."
"Best prices and better selection that secret escapes. Really helpful follow up emails as well confirming dinner times etc. Will has again for sure."
"Easy and efficient booking service"
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.72 based on 50 reviews