Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
We are very impressed at how easy it was to find a suitable hotel deal with our budget. The booking process was straightforward and we received confirmation from the hotel quickly.
Easy to use & straight forward
Excellent very easy to sue.
very efficient service and the paperwork with all the questions I asked was very quick to come.
Tried to book on your website but when it came to payment the site crashed, nothing happened.Had to phone you and do it by phone but lady very helpful, said payment and booking now gone through and received notification.
Excellent service.
Extremely helpful ,professional and very friendly staff. Good choice of hotels and offers. Have used before and will use again.
We hav always stayed at a cotswold inn for our visit Cheltenham the standard of hotel is 10 out of 10 and we would highly recommend a stay. We have only stayed at the Bear of Rodborough and the Hare and Hounds. Both are excellent venues
Excellent service
Good website and got the Hotel we were looking for, easy to use and very informative, all in all very pleased. Thanks.
We like Cotswold Hotels a LOT having stayed in other hotels in the chain
Super friendly staff who are always happy to help!
Easy to book, but as of yet ( 24 hrs later) no booking confirmation email??!
well it was straight forward and easy
Very helpful, I wanted to book over the phone as I wanted to discuss the cancellation options re Covid.
The hotel was a lovely building and the staff were very friendly and helpful. As expected in a building of this age it shows wear in places but that’s to be expected. The room was lovely just the lighting was dim even with all the lights on. The views are spectacular especially on a cold, crisp sunny morning.
Cotswold Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Good value for money and easy to book at the last minute. Only negative comment is site said there would be a complimentary room upgrade if available and don’t think this happens.
Very good prices and service would happily use again
I was very impressed with the helpfullness of the staff and their eagerness to find the accomodation which suited us. My husband is disabled and their understanding of our needs was impressive. THank you Val Sherston-Naker
We found the site very easy to use and the list of hotels gave us the choice we were looking for. Each hotel was amply illustrated and explained. It wasn't always possible to find out how many of a certain category of room existed in the hotel, but that was solved at the booking stage. A useful site which we will research again.
The only thing I don’t like is when I booked like most hotels I give them my card details and after my break with them they take the amount from my card before I leave ,but this hotel has taken the full amount from my card as soon as I booked this break I don’t understand why this has happened and I am not to happy about it.
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.67 based on 203 reviews