Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks

How would you rate Cotswold Hotel Breaks ?

"Would defiantly use again. Staff really helpful (especially Kirsty). Took time to arrange a disabled room for me and check out ancillary information such as access to the hotels sister hotels spa. Would definately use them again."
"Best prices and better selection that secret escapes. Really helpful follow up emails as well confirming dinner times etc. Will has again for sure."
"Easy and efficient booking service"
"Good efficient service with excellent follow up to special requests"
"Excellent experience CHB answered my queries and made recommendations to our proposed break. It was seamless"
"Found a great destination through cotswold hotel breaks that i didn't see anywhere else. easy to use and great service."
"Easy to use website. Spa Package deal is excellent value."
"Great deal on hotel I wanted. Easy booking and quick response. Good website."
"Booking via Cotswold Hotel Breaks was easy from start to finish. This is the first time we have booked through this Company but it was fast and stress free. Can’t wait to get to our Hotel to relax and unwind"
"No problems booking ,we were using voucher for part payment everything was easy and completed fairly quickly"
"very nice experience and the service is very good and staff very friendly"
"Very clear and helpful information on break I chose . Very easy to book and confirmation also quick . A good experience"
"Very smooth booking process. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff."
"Elaine, who booked our break was extremely helpful and friendly. She managed to get us the best deal and was patient with our requests. An excellent service."
"Website was simple to use, and quick to load, good info and lots of reviews and choice."
"Had a wonderful time. Enjoyed the food and service. Can’t wait to repeat the experience. Our only slight complaint was that we had to ask for all the elements of the package"
"Easy to use site great price and service"
"very easy to find and to book, prices lower than in the hotel web site"
"I tried to reserve four rooms for 48 hours so that I could confirm that the venue was acceptable to four couples who meet up annually. This was not possible. I did not think that my request was unreasonable since I was potentially offering about £2500 worth of business!"
"Site easy to use but problems trying to book, blocked iPad for an hour! Ended up calling to book!"
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.61 based on 33 reviews