Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

Tell us how Cotswold Hotel Breaks made you happy
We are very impressed at how easy it was to find a suitable hotel deal with our budget. The booking process was straightforward and we received confirmation from the hotel quickly.
Easy to book, but as of yet ( 24 hrs later) no booking confirmation email??!
well it was straight forward and easy
Very helpful, I wanted to book over the phone as I wanted to discuss the cancellation options re Covid.
The hotel was a lovely building and the staff were very friendly and helpful. As expected in a building of this age it shows wear in places but that’s to be expected. The room was lovely just the lighting was dim even with all the lights on.
The views are spectacular especially on a cold, crisp sunny morning.
Cotswold Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Good value for money and easy to book at the last minute. Only negative comment is site said there would be a complimentary room upgrade if available and don’t think this happens.
Very good prices and service would happily use again
I was very impressed with the helpfullness of the staff and their eagerness to find the accomodation which suited us. My husband is disabled and their understanding of our needs was impressive. THank you

Val Sherston-Naker
We found the site very easy to use and the list of hotels gave us the choice we were looking for. Each hotel was amply illustrated and explained. It wasn't always possible to find out how many of a certain category of room existed in the hotel, but that was solved at the booking stage. A useful site which we will research again.
The only thing I don’t like is when I booked like most hotels I give them my card details and after my break with them they take the amount from my card before I leave ,but this hotel has taken the full amount from my card as soon as I booked this break I don’t understand why this has happened and I am not to happy about it.
Excellent
The advisor was amazing and extremely polite
Unable to make a valid comment! Have only just made the booking yesterday! Too early to make a realistic comment or judgement. Not sure why you are asking me this now?
The site is excellent for choosing short breaks.
The person I spoke to was very professional and helpful. I found the process very straightforward.
Excellent customer service , even when I asked a daft question!! Our first choice was not available, however I was sent other excellent options. Definitely use again
our booking for the noel arms chipping Campden was handled with efficient courtesy .we look forward to arriving 13th sept 2020.
good service and assisted with another booking when the original was over booked
Very easy to book via the website. States all required information clearly before, during and after booking.
I looked at the Lakes, Northumberland and East Coat websites and struggled to find one that was easy to look at see hotels. This was a breeze and because it was so easy and clear we found somewhere really quickly.
The staff could not have been more helpful and found various hotels to suit my needs for a family break in February. However, it was not until I came to reserve that I was told I had two options. 1 to pay in full or 2 to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit. Neither of these options is acceptable at any time least of all in these times.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review, although I'm sorry that our payment terms were not acceptable to you.

As our offers are specially negotiated at discounted prices we do take either full payment at the time of booking, or we offer a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking with the remainder due one month prior to the stay.

We hope that we may be able to assist with a stay in the future.

Warm regards,