Cost Cutters UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

The Old Mining College Centre
Queen Street
Burntwood
Staffordshire

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
only because I called your number and your employee i think Tracy not sure was brilliant in taking the order and very pleasant manner but your web site order would not allow me to put in a different delivery address to my billing address really hard work and it was not doable !
Hi Tony thank you so much for review and your feedback we will definitely be looking into our checkout process.
Kate
Just got my delivery so not had a chance to build it but was so fast in coming my granddaughter will be so happy
By far the best value, speediest, and best quality product I could have wished for. Will definitely use again!
Thankyou for your kind words Peter
Great customer service. I’ll be back again.
Great to hear Paul. Thanks
Excellent service.
Easy to order good choice at reasonable prices
Good easy to follow website. Great choice.
During these strange times...nice to have a company that answers the phone quickly and being able to speak to someone so helpful. Customer service excellent and ordered what I needed to very quickly and efficiently. Could highly recommend as have a large range of products at good prices !
Stephen. Thanks for your kind review.
Very good service
Item was just what I was looking and I had a call from the delivery driver to check I would be home which was much appreciated
6 weeks since my order was placed, still not delivered and no explanation of where it is despite having chased it through several times! Email sent today to cancel the order has been, so far, ignored!
Hi Corey I am really sorry you have not had an answer please accept my apologies. I will find out where your order is and be in touch in the morning
HI, Having some problems getting classroom tables delivered in time, a very helpful Kerry Deckx managed to sort out an alternative route to solve the problem.
Delivery is due,
Hi Sue

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had a good experience
Straight forward site with good descriptions. Email confirmation of order did not come immediately so I was worried that order had not gone through.
Placed an order for two swivel office chairs on Sunday 16th Aug 2020. However for some unknown reason I didn't receive an acknowlegment, so on Tuesday 18th I phoned the number provided on the website. Kerry answered my call and listened to my complaint and immediately started to check the system records and found the order. She then checked my email and sent me the order number and asked me to check if I had received it. Having confirmed receipt, Kerry then assured me that the order was being processed and I could expect delivery within 4 working days. To my surprise and delight the two chairs were delivered this morning 19th Aug. Not only was the complaint addressed immediately in a professional manner, the customer service exceeded my exceptions. Thank you from a very happy customer. Allen
Excellent online service.
Excellent service
Order confirmed and due delivery date advised in 1 day. Very quick service.
quick and easy to order, good return of emails informing you of delivery etc
The item was excellent quality, I'm very pleased with it. The customer service member was very helpful around arrival of item from suppliers and kept me updated on the progress
Arrived early and looks great.
Good price, but goods took longer to be delivered than expected
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.36 based on 201 reviews