Cost Cutters UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK

About Cost Cutters UK: Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.
With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

beccy.palmer@costcuttersuk.com

The Old Mining College CentreQueen StreetBurntwoodStaffordshire

How would you rate Cost Cutters UK ?

"Friendly and professional customer service. Good product range."
Angela Craig, Little Rascals Pre-School, Clacton
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service, very happy with our product. After not having our original order in stock they quickly found us a replacement and made sure we were happy. Would definitely recommend to other Nurseries. Thank you."
"The lady I placed my order in was very good and price matched for me, which saved me from ordering from 2 different companies. The communication was fantastic."
Johan Chalmers - Columcille Centre
Verified Reviewer
"The order was fulfilled quickly. The product we initially ordered was unavailable but the customer services representative helped us find a suitable alternative - which is actually better than the original choice. Would recommend them for their assistance."
"good service"
"stay away. companies like this are the reason people are cautious about buying online. bought a drying rack, very cheaply made, racks don't stay up, how is a child supposed to lift up 29 racks while they put their dripping wet painting on the bottom shelf to dry? contact to return, said it would be collected by their suppliers for inspection but if it isnt found faulty "we won’t charge for the return but we also won’t issue a credit" looking like small claims for me, sad really as this could be a really good company if they just did things right and looked after their customers :("
Good Morning, I'm sorry you are not happy with the service you have received so far, however our processes are being followed correctly as they are clearly laid out in our terms and conditions. The drying rack will be inspected as soon as it is returned to the warehouse and our finding reported back to you as quickly as possible. We do sell many drying racks every week and do not experience issues with these products but this does not mean there is not a fault on this occasion. You will be kept up to date by a member of our customer services team asap next week. Thank you
"Excellent communication and support via telephone prior to ordering."
"The classroom storage units are built well and will last, clever use of baskets and extensive colour range of same. The delivery man was superb, an asset to the experience. Excellent customer representative, Kerry, has been just the best! She is very prompt communicating information and resolving any questions and following up with a satisfactory solution. I am very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company and the people who make the great experience. Thank you Sandra Culme"
Thank you, we will make sure Kerry see's your lovely comments
"Quick & reliable"
"Excellent value for money and great service."
"Cost Cutters offer great value quality products saving ££ compared to other companies selling nursery equipment. The deliveries always arrive in good time too so I am happy :-). Thank you!"
Marion Penman
Unverified Reviewer
"First order was damaged but as we did not open within the statutory time we did not get our money back. Agreed to pay half the cost of a new one which again arrived with damaged packaging and damaged mirror - this one was not accepted. Third one arrived - box again damaged but mirror intact so order accepted. Most annoying fact is that the supplier accepts there is an issue with their packaging but keep sending it out in the same box with no extra padding but not willing to give us our money back."
Hi Marion Thank you for your message. After the 2nd damaged delivery the supplier identified an issue with the packaging which had not been identified until your damaged deliveries were reported. Due to this fact and as a gesture of goodwill we will refund the charges you incurred. Our accounts department will be in touch to organise with you. Thank you Cost Cutters UK
"Very Quick service and always happy to help!"
"Made a call to verify what exactly it was that I needed (exam tables before our first GCSE exams). Lady on the phone was super helpful. Specific tables I selected on their website were not in stock and their replacements were slightly more expensive. They price matched original choice and delivered within 2 working days. Top drawer."
"Right product at the right price delivered without any issue"
"Becky Garbett has helped resolve a lengthy case and we have received excellent customer service. Thanks Becky."
Foxham Reading Room / Village Hall & Free Library
Verified Reviewer
"Easy hassle free transation. A mistake I made got easily amended. Delivery was much quicker than I estimated so we were very happy."
"Fast efficient service, delivery at time stated by driver. Problem resolved immediately. I would not hesitate to use the services if Cost Cutters UK again, I would also recommend them to others."
"Kerry is a gem in customer services, polite, helpful, offering additional assistance and though issue still not fully resolved, I feel confident that it will be."
Heather Copperwheat
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and communication."
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.46 based on 52 reviews