Cost Cutters UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

2 Crompton Court, Attwood Road, Burntwood Business Park

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
I can't fault the service but I sent you a message cancelling the order as I no longer require it sorry.
Staff are usually unhelpful and quick to get one off a call. Second negative experience
Afternoon Thank you for taking the time the review, however on this occasion I feel your comment is a little unfair, you contact ourselves about a the parcel carrier label that had missed part of the name off that was being delivered to a cargo hold, unfortunately we do not print the consignment notes the carrier company does, i can confirm your goods arrived in time and got to where they had to, I also contacted the other manufacturer and courier for you as requested and made sure that the contact name and cargo details where fully visible, so on this occasion I don't feel we could have done anything differently for you and I am sorry you feel that our actions where not enough.
I placed an order and when i log on it says the order is complete but I haven't received the items. On phoning I find out it will be 6 weeks to receive them!
Afternoon Nicola Thank you for your review i can confirm that only 1 item is delayed and you are correct it will be with you beginning of September unfortunately many items are being delayed coming in to our country thanks to Brexit and with all the new checks and regulations deliveries are taking longer that we would like, we are doing our best to fulfil our customers orders and keep you up to date on delays. I can confirm your other item will be with you next week. Again i do apologise for any inconvenience cause and you are welcome to choose an alternative carpet and i will happily check stock for you.
Very pleased with our bar stools for our outside kitchen. Great quality and colour
Cost Cutters UK 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Cost Cutters UK 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Cost Cutters UK 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Hi Michelle These look fabulous, enjoy.
A speedy delivery, all intact, easy to put together.
found it very easy to order ,goods arrived quickly and in good order
Very good service prompt & helpful.
Fast delivery
Really happy with my white round table, nice and practical, you just need wipe clean when needed I would recommend!!! Nice good looking furniture
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and i am glad you are happy with your purchase.
I have lots of praise for Rachel who as been extremely helpful over the last week. But the trouble I have with Titan is unbelievable. There restocking charges are outrageous. I don't understand were they get their charges from. Then they send the wrong colour when replacing the order.
Afternoon thank you for your feed back and the kind words about Rachel she is one of our younger customer service agents and defiantly a valued team member, i can confirm Rachel asked me to investigate this for you and these charges have been reduced just to cover the cost of your exchange and a refund issued. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and i hope this is satisfactory.
Only very small part of item arrived, told need to pay a lot more for whole item . Very expensive. Charged £35 to return. Will never buy again from them.
I am so sorry that you are un-happy with your purchase but as per our web site it does clearly state that its is only the book browser that is supplied, all other parts are additional. I can confirm have passed your comments on to our marketing department for review due to the confusion.
still haven't received goods I ordered. I'll stick to Amazon in future
Afternoon thank you for your review, as advised on our web site your deliver would be 10-14 working days and i can confirm they will be with you next week before the 23rd July. When placing order if you need an item for a set date please feel free to contact us at Customer Services and we can check stock and delivery dates for you.
Extremely disappointed lead time said 7-10 days been notified the chairs aren’t even leaving yourselves until 29th August 2021 Wanted for the summer but summer will be over by the time they come
I am sorry about the delay in your delivery i just want you to know i am looking into this for you and i will give you a call from our customer services department.
Chairs look fabulous snd arrived in very good time😃
The waiting time is too long and didn't get the whole order.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for your time today, i have emailed you a copy of the Link for the chairs so you can order at your leisure to go with the table we delivered. I hope this has helped and solved the confusion, If you think at any point you have a item missing please do not hesitate to contact us so we can check for you.
Excellent quick service, our order is on its way within a week
Good web site and communications. Delivery faster than predicted!
Ordered 25 tables on 19th June for a new building, main reason to proceed was delivery on the website was 2-4 weeks. Received email saying it would be 7 weeks. Website still showing delivery of same items of 2-4 weeks. Have to open at 50% capacity. Rest of survey cannot be completed as I have another 5 weeks before delivery
Thank you for you review and i am sorry that the item you require have been delayed, if you need a delivery sooner please contact us at customer services and we will do are upmost to find you an alternative, delivery dates are changing daily with the manufactures so it is always worth checking the stock levels when ordering especially if goods are needed for a certain date or for an invent, we are always happy to help. please send us an email with your order number to customerservices@costcuttersuk.com and i can look into this for you.
Very friendly, fast, and efficient service. They keep you informed about your order.
no stock and no call or email from them we had to chase the order after a week
I am so sorry we where not able to fulfil you order and that you had to call ourselves for an update, we are working closely with the suppliers to make sure that this doesn't happen and that they keep us up to date with delays and Out Of Stock Items. You are always welcome to give us call at Customer Services before you order and we will happily check stock and delivery dates for you to avoid upset and disappointment.
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.21 based on 304 reviews