Cost Cutters UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

2 Crompton Court, Attwood Road, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
Great price, quick delivery and good customer service. I'm rating you as 4* as the boxes turned up damaged (items looked ok though)
Jeanette was very helpful.
Jane helped me so much with my order for my primary school, she made something that was quite a daunting task seem so easy, I just told her my ideas and she got to work putting a quote together, can’t fault them on anything, service, price and attention to detail is well worth the money!!
Janette made the whole transaction from start to end so easy, she showed me value for money and her advice on what would be suitable for my classroom refurb was second to none, thank you!
Becky was amazingly helpful, after trying so many different places I found the service at cost cutters way above the rest, great service, great price and went above and beyond what I asked! 5***** service!
Very efficient at responding to requests for quotes and all aspects of the buying process
Just spent a lot of money ordering some outdoor furniture for my bar and I had the lovely Becky Garbett dealing with my enquiry, from start to finish and she was more than helpful the entire time. Professional and reassuring with every email. I wouldn’t of made the order if it wasn’t for Becky’s quick responses and welcoming nature. Can’t wait to see the furniture at the bar!

Thank you!
I would recommend Cost Cutters to others. Great Customer service by Kerry Deck outstanding, very helpful. Highly recommend and great experience
Easy to understand process for quality goods look forward to receiving the goods
Very pleased with my new working from home computer chair. Delivery was very quick.
HI Kim,
Its good to hear you are happy with your new chair, thank you for the lovely review.
Enjoy!
Very easy service to use online
Thank you! :)
Easy to follow buying instructions. Would be helpful though if you had a close up frame of the colours of the tops.
Hi Margaret,
Thank you for your feedback, this is something we can look into.
Good service and products exactly as advertised
Very efficient and friendly
Easy to order and customer service e mail straight away should there be any problems
Good product and value. I asked for your delivery service to phone ¹ hour before delivery but he didn't and arrived just as I was going out !
Thanks for your review. We do endeavour to phone customers but we are in the hands of the couriers.
promised delivery on a set date. This did not happen. called the sales team and was assured delivery for a set day..... failed! no one can tell me when my office furniture is arriving.
We are so sorry your experience was not satisfactory, we take our reviews very seriously and we are constantly looking to improve our service.
Nice site good prices easy to buy items
Thanks for your Review Gerald
My first experience with Cost Cutters went fine until the day after I thought my transaction was completed I was asked for extra transport money. Apparently I was not made aware that there was a minimum number of bench units for free delivery,. I had ordered, and paid, for four. This was slightly disappointing but I will get over it!!
So sorry you were disappointed. We have clearly labelled the items with min orders but will look to make it clearer
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.33 based on 259 reviews