Cost Cutters UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

2 Crompton Court, Attwood Road, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
excellent assistance from Becky Garbett with my very short notice requirement. Superfast b=next day delivery too - thank you!!
Amazing fast delivery. Good product. No problems.
I have shopped at Cost Cutters UK and never had any issues and very reasonable on price.
competitive prices, great service.
Easy to order and fast delivery 100%
Thanks for your positive review. I am glad you had a good experience on our web site.
The confirmation email took a while to come through, as it was a Saturday, I emailed, then phoned on Monday to check they had received order. They had and promised delivery in 3 or 4 days - it came in 2 so was delighted.
Thanks for your kind review Jill. I am glad you were delighted with your order.
Fab service from Kayley, had a couple of delivery issues. Expected this time of year and with everything going on, I called Kayley she sorted this for me. Kept me informed for a couple of days and even checked I received it. Well done costcutters will be using you again.
Thanks Dave so glad Kayleigh could help you
Placed an order 2 months ago and STILL waiting for the product. Customer services can't tell me why yet they're happy to make sales calls to me to buy more things. I don't think so.
Hi We are so sorry you have had issues with your delivery. We are really struggling with some of suppliers due to shipments getting held up in dock and lack of raw materials. We are trying to ensure we get all orders out on time.
quality at a great price
Excellent sale on at present. Look forward to receiving my order
Bought a box of plastic shapes which was delivered as ordered and very quickly. Actually I was looking at an alternative to that behemoth, Amazon, and I will certainly buy stuff from Costcutters if possible in future. Got an e-mail about what to do if my chair isn't up to standard - I think because Costcutters used to deal exclusively in furniture. Made me smile. I will definitely try to make a chair from the plastic shapes and see how it stands up!
Well so far a very professional approach. 😊. Will comment again when I receive the goods. Hope it remains throughout the transaction. And quality of goods as price was a good price 😊
Thanks for your kind words Carol
arrived 15.30 thank you Kelly for your help. it's not often that you get this kind of service
Hi Allen so glad you have a good experience. Thanks for your review.
Chair seat arrived with piping split, only able to check this after driver left and opened package. Immediately emailed Alison Moylan, but as yet on 1 November had no reply from her regarding this matter.
You ask for feedback and to inform you immediately a problem is known but appear over 10 days later to not act on it or simply reply to my email.
Ainsley Cheetham
Hi Ainsley so sorry. Unfortunately we have had a Covid outbreak in our office. I will look into this.
Good customer services.
Received order on the day I was expecting delivery 10/10.
Item damaged. After contacting Customer Services all resolved within 48 hours and replacement being shipped out. 10/10

No fuss just fabulous customer services and with a smile 10/10
Thanks for your review we love happy customers.
We placed an order for 10 x 4 tier antibacterial lockers for staff, Cost Cutters website was simple to use, items were easy to locate and purchase, regular progress update emails were received throughout the process and we are extremely happy with the end result
Im so glad you are happy with your order. We work hard to ensure the web experience is good.
Spoke to Becky who has resolved an issue with an order by another company by supplying an effective alternative, which is also cheaper and quick delivery too! So polite and helpful - thank you!
So glad Becky could help you.
Excellent service from Cost Cutters delighted with the purchase of two outdoor rattan bar stools. Prompt courteous delivery.
I ordered an item on the 22nd September 2020, it is now the 7th October and I have heard nothing about delivery. Only communication was request for a review hence the poor review.
Hi I am so sorry you have not received good service. We strive to make sure every customer is given an update. We take every complaint seriously and will have this sorted asap for you
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.33 based on 225 reviews