Cost Cutters UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

2 Crompton Court, Attwood Road, Burntwood Business Park

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
Ordered 3 weeks ago and haven’t received or heard anything from anyone
Thank you for your comments I can confirm your order was placed on the 9th November and as per our website this item is on a 2-4 week lead time, however, I can confirm it has already been dispatched and will be with you by Monday. Kind regards Customer Services
Phoned for advice on ordering, spoke to a very helpful lady. Order can quickly and I was notified by courier when this would arrive.
Thank you for your positive review, I am glad we have been able to help. Many thanks Customer Services
We were very impressed with the service and speed in processing our order especially in these difficult times when many are struggling to meet order requirements. Pleased with our purchase and would definitely use again in the future if the need arises. Thank you.
Thank you for your review, and positive comments in such difficult and trying times with deliveries. Many thanks Customer Service Team
Beautiful bookshelf
Thank you for your review and we are pleased you are happy with your purchase. Regards Customer Services
I ordered a play shed on 7th July and started to be concerned when it still hadn't arrived in September - I was given so many different delivery dates which didn't transpire and I asked for my money back but was told I would have to either refuse the delivery or return the item instead. However, I finally had a call yesterday to arrange delivery and have refused it - appalling service and appalling customer liaison.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely apologise for the service you have received. The date changes are completely out of our control, this is due to supply and demand. We are trying our best to keep customers informed of any changes that may occur. However, in this instance, we have been misinformed and let down by our manufacturer about the dates changing all the time. This issue will be looked into internally and a new process put in place to ensure this does not happen again. Once again we do sincerely apologise for this inconvenience and can confirm a full refund will be given. Kind Regards Customer Service Team.
Lady - Kerry Deck - went out of her way to help with bench ordered for 80th birthday present-she gave a very good impression of your company The delivery is planned for week commencing 13/12/21 so I am unable to comment on next section
Thank you for your kind words about our staff member and i believe Kerry is monitoring this for you.
not keeping the customer informed about delivery
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, as your item was only ordered on Wednesday and delivery states 4-6 weeks as per our website, we currently do not have any updates. However, closer to the lead time delivery date we will be able to update you. Kind Regards Customer Services
Great customer service, the staff were very helpful when I needed to call them for advice. We're really happy with the bench we bought, it's great quality.
Notification of delivery date was poor. Although a delivery date was requested as the building was unoccupied it was not forthcoming. It was fortunate that someone was at the building when the delivery arrived.
Hi Adrian, Apologies that you were not completely satisfied with the level of service you received. As we operate business to business, deliveries are made between 9-5 although delivery dates and times can be requested we cannot always guarantee them as we do not hold stock. Thank you for your feedback it is appreciated. Best Wishes, Customer Services
I made a purchase 16th October showing one item in stock of what I wanted to purchase and waiting a 3-5 day delivery. Now I'm told 1st December delivery when I chased up this order myself, as I have had no correspondence from Cost Cutter itself.
Thank you for your review, however as per our website it does state that there is a 6-8 week lead time on this item. From the date your order was placed, delivery in December is correct. We hope your order will arrive sooner, and please feel free to contact us for an update anytime. Delete
Very efficient and quick way of ordering as a first time customer. Well done
Thank you for your review.
In relation to delivery times, when order placed lead times we’re 3-5 days which is why I placed the order. Received an email the following day advising colour chosen not available and out of stock for 4 weeks, was offered an alternative colour however this was not suitable.
I am sorry we didn't have the colour you required and the alternative wasn't suitable but we are still grateful for your kind words and that we where able to notify you right away of the delay.
Ordered a large order with 4-5 week wait time, came the next week, email updates and great customer service, the product is sold for twice the price elsewhere for the same great quality.
Thank you for your review, and I'm glad you got your delivery sooner that expected.
My school ordered 230 chairs from Costcutters. They were the cheapest sipplier we could find. Kerry and Rachel were excellent and the chairs were delivered yesterday. It couldn't have gone any more smoothly. there was a hiccup with delivery (not their fault) but Kerry kept me informed and chivvied the couriers along regularly. 10/10
Thank you Tony for this review and i am glad we where able to make your experience with ourselves smooth in the end and for the kind comments about our staff its is greatly appreciated.
This was my first time on this website and I love it! Excellent products and customer service. Highly recommend.
Good product but delivery was weeks after advertised. Customer service was good and informed us of this.
Quick and easy to order, fast delivery and good quality product
Said my item was no longer available but is still on there website at 4×the price.still waiting for my refund and still no reply to numerous emails I have sent.
Thank you for your feedback, I can confirm the original item was shipped into the UK, however with all the problems the country is experiencing with containers we haven't been able to get stock from the container. To rectify this issue we have been able to source another manufacturer to supply this product based in the UK. Due to supply and demand, the product is slightly more expensive and now has a Delivery lead time of 3-4 weeks. As a business, we are working very hard to keep up with all the changes going on due to supply and demand and container shipments not coming into the country and trying to communicate any changes to our customers. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you for quick and efficient service
Thank you for the review and I'm glad you happy with your product and service.
We ordered 2 barstools in TEAL and received them in dark green. So far, Cost Cutters have told us that if items are returned a “re-stocking” fee will apply, but we are still waiting (3 days) for an answer from your “customer services “ as to how much that fee is. Will never use this company again.
Thank you for your review and i am sorry that you are not happy with your product, i have check the email trail and i can see that we have been In touch with you since the 16th September and we did advise that we needed to email the supplier and get the return charges confirmed. Like most furniture that is returned you will receive a charge as they are large items and as the item wasn't faulty it just wasn't the shade your required we can not claim costs back from the carriers, it is always worth checking the refund/ returns policy's when ordering large items.
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.16 based on 335 reviews