Cost Cutters UK Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK

About Cost Cutters UK: Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.
With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

beccy.palmer@costcuttersuk.com

The Old Mining College CentreQueen StreetBurntwoodStaffordshire

How would you rate Cost Cutters UK?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kirsty Deakin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cost Cutters UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kirsty Deakin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a gorgeous classroom rug from Costcutters. The customer service was really good and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to ordering more items in the future. The rug was great quality too."
Claire Meechan
Verified Reviewer
"Superb service and easy shopping, emails and calls returned quickly 5*"
Chris Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish, delivery arrived when promised. Quality is excellent, will definitely be using Cost Cutters again."
"Kate is always a delight to deal with and goes the extra mile for us!"
Bright Beginnings Childcare Centre
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent quality and service!"
Thank you and love the photo, its great to see the finished product!
Kate Sheldrake
Verified Reviewer
"Super helpful staff. I called and spoke to the Becky she helped me choose the right products. Delivered when they said they would and the products are top notch."
Sue Horscroft
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to say a big thank you to you and the company for your professionalism, kindness and your total support in helping me with the purchase of an emotions rug. You have great knowledge and understanding as to what your customers want and explain in detail any queries and questions I had. I will be keeping your contact as you are someone that I would like to do business with in relation to our primary unit set up."
"I bought GOPAK CONTOUR FOLDING TABLE and I really happy with my purchase. The customer care answered my queries promptly and the product was delivered on time. Will recommend to my friends."
"Being a start up business I had to put in my research but this was made all the more easy with the support and help I had from Kate prior to making a purchase. She gave me options to suit my budget and reassured me of quality and appropriateness of their use. Having made my decision I was confident in my choice and had no hesitation when purchasing. Response to my emails was prompt and efficient. Clarity was provided on my purchase and reassurance on delivery. I will most certainly be coming back to order more equipment. Thank you for assisting me on my new venture."
Regi Johnston
"I got pie"
"Product (writing desk) as a flat-pack last week (July 20, 2017) not as described on webpage at time of purchase: it needs self-assembly (though no sign of this on product page, as they say there should be in their own FAQ). Product was also damaged (bore holes incorrect) and couldn't be assembled without further damage (though you only realise this after beginning assembly). On both counts - not being as described and arriving damaged - I am allowed to reject the product according to Consumer Rights Act 2015. But they are refusing to offer refund - as per consumer law - so having to take to small claims court. Avoid at all lengths."
We are very sorry you are not satisfied with you desk. We are happy to replace the damaged parts of your desk for new ones. We work very hard to ensure all our customers are happy. We are a small family run business and take pride in our service and customer care.
Independent School In Surrey
Verified Reviewer
"Have been trying to return an item for weeks, they keep saying they'll call me back and they never do! They also keep ignoring my emails. Very frustrating."
Apologies thatt you have felt that customer services have let you down on this occasion.
I can confirm collection has been arranged as agreed via email with you.
The manufacturer is collecting directly, but we will confirm a date with them and let you know.
Darragh Fagan
Unverified Reviewer
"The most taste bunch of gittens but pure gerard service"
"They were happy to help us quick to respond and had lovely customers service with the after care making sure we were happy with every thing"
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.29 based on 14 reviews