Cost Cutters UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cost Cutters UK

About Cost Cutters UK: Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.
With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

The Old Mining College CentreQueen StreetBurntwoodStaffordshire

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy

"Please do not buy anything from this company unless you are 100% sure that the item you buy will be fit for your purposes, and you need them like 2 months after the delivery date given by the Cost Cutter. I was reading some of the good reviews I wish I could say the same. Sorry but no thanks, they didn't mention anything about the return you will loos up to 40% the money paid for goods if you like to return them, this is only if they are in the original packaging. its a Joke I don't even know if it is legal. in the website says 3 to 5 days delivery it took them 6 weeks to deliver the goods. the Only good point about the company they have very polite customer service staff,"
Jane
"We tasked Cost Cutters UK with helping us to refurnish our staffroom (as a surprise) for staff on their return from our half term break. The quality of furniture we have received is fantastic, the personal service via telephone and email was great and the deadline we set was met, the team at Cost Cutters UK pulled out all the stops and we are very grateful to them, would highly recommend."
Connie Maddiss
"Won a lovely polka dot rug for these guys the delivery was so fast, and when the rug came it was a lovely shock to how big the rug really was and such amazing quality. Messaging this company to arrange delivery was so easy quick responses and amazing customer service."
"I received my dale park seat and I am delighted with it .its comfy solid well made and it will not rot as its made from recycled plastic .I could not have bought a better seat anywhere else so thank you cost cutters a well happy customer"
"Very helpful and very easy to order thank you"
"Excellent customer service from Emma, very professional and informative."
Hi. I am so sorry you have had a bad experience. We do state in our terms and conditions that products returned are subject to a re stocking fee.
"Should you wish to return an item they will be subject to a re-stocking charge. If the item was sent from our warehouse the charge will be 25% of the item value. If the item is sent direct from one of our manufacturers it may be subject to up to a 50% re-stocking fee"
We also state in our T and C's re stock availability
"Lead times quoted are subject to stock availability at time of order and subject to seasonal demand. If required for a specific date please check availability before ordering and state at time of order"
What we do is perfectly legal. If you wish to discuss this further I will be more than happy to speak to you.
"Becky did a great job helping me with my purchase. She was friendly, provided a quick quote and invoice. Thanks!"
"Kerry from customer service has been excellent. She has provided a high level of customer service, with a profession manner. She is extremely prompt with replies and sorting out any issues with my orders. Thank you once again"
"Excellent customer service & great products. Easy ordering and friendly helpful staff. Very good :-)"
"Friendly and helpful"
"We are a Primary in North London, we were looking for book shelving, Cost Cutters gave us a really good price for five book shelves. Great value, Speedy delivery. Shelves have been delivered no problems hassle free they look really good. Would definitely use them again."
"Ordering was easy (online). Good communication and a quick reply when I contacted their customer service."
"Excellent customer services with prompt response. Item as described and received on time."
"I sent an email just checking that my order was on the way and it was so nice to have a friendly reply back quickly from Emma. She kindly checked my order and then sent another email to me confirming that my order would be with me in about 3 days. Great customer service."
"I placed an order for a trike for my son’s birthday a few weeks ago but left it to the last minute to order. The lady I spoke to in customer services rushed the order through for me and it arrived the day before. Really pleased with the speedy service."
"I placed an order with Cost Cutters last week and it has arrived already! Amazing quality and fab customer service, will definitely be ordering again."
"Whilst the chapter of ordering, placing and confirming was excellent. The crux of delivery has been poor. We were promised the delivery would reach school w/c 17th Sept, that was put back to Monday 24th Sept. No delivery. When I chased I was given Monday 1st October and I iterated that it needed to be done as we have had 2 empty classrooms since start of term and this order was placed solely because the first Company we went with let us down badly with delivery and service. So I get a call from school at 16:30 last night to inform me no delivery. I have not received any information too date. So yet again I shall be chasing today. This is extremely disappointing"
Hi Gavin. I know you have had problems with orders. I am glad you found our ordering process and confirmation good. We aim to give the highest standard of customer service. I believe you have been emailed this morning by your account manager. We have now received a date for your tables, Becky has emailed you. We are very sorry for the issues you have had whilst not trying to pass the blame onto anyone. Tables are made to order items and we are therefore at the mercy of the manufacturer. Kind Regards
"Brilliant service Super fast delivery Kate was really helpful and took all of my requests into account"
"Found what I wanted online but had some questions so spoke to a very knowledgeable lady in their customer services team. Not only did she get all the answers I needed she was able to direct me to some equivalent products which were better for our needs plus was able to save us a little more as well. It was such a pleasure to have someone who cared about what we was going to buy and go the extra mile without any prompting. Keep it up."
"Arrived on time as described"
"Brilliant customer service. Would definitely be coming back"
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.38 based on 107 reviews