Cost Cutters UK Reviews

4.1
Based on 382 reviews
Read Cost Cutters UK Reviews

About Cost Cutters UK:

Cost Cutters UK are one of the UK's number one suppliers of pioneering educational, office and leisure furniture. We have a great range of furniture for your school, office or nursery and also a great range of outdoor playground furniture and equipment, early years resources and early years supplies.

With over 25 years experience we understand the importance of excellent customer service and reliability that you can trust. We are always happy to help so if you need any product advise, sizing options and planning or room design then please get in touch with our friendly sales team.

spencer.courage@costcuttersuk.com

2 Crompton Court, Attwood Road, Burntwood Business Park

Tell us how Cost Cutters UK made you happy
Would highly recommend this company. Very informative chat initially to ensure I selected the most suitable product. Then super efficient in chasing the delivery, as there had been a delay. Extremely pleased with the quality of the product and the Year 13 students cannot wait for their leaving BBQ tomorrow when they will use them for the first time. Thank you so much!
Thank you for the lovely review and comments, we wish all the year 13 leavers the very best for their future and have a fantastic leavers BBQ. Glad we have been able to help. The Customer Service Team.
Very slow service. I am still awaiting delivery.
Thank you for your review the carrier will ring you to arrange delivery 48hrs before and the lead time is about 10 days at the moment. if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact customer services.
Not received the item and no correspondence ?
Thank you for your review, I can confirm that we emailed you on the 9th of May @ 17.03pm to confirm your delivery date as the item you have ordered is on an 8 week lead time and is made to order. Please check your Spam Box, I have asked the email be re-sent to you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Services and we will be happy to assist you. Many thanks
I will when item delivered
Thank you for your comments, if you need any other information on your order, please do not hesitate to contact us @ Customer Services and we will be happy to help.
Terrible to deal with. No communication at all. I have yet to receive my order after chasing them for over a week. So far, I have been waiting for my order for 2.5 weeks and I'm nowhere close to finding out where my order is. Very disappointing.
Morning, I'm sorry you are having issues with your order and have had numerous phone calls and emails back and forth but I hope to be able to confirm your delivery date later this afternoon. I can confirm this doesn't happen often but we are doing everything we can to rectify the situation and get your order to you, I can only apologise for the inconvenience you have been caused and this is being investigated as to why you have had the continued delay. Kind regards Customer Services
No delivery yet.
Thank you for your comment as per our website the item you have ordered is on a 10-14 day lead time. If you need to check on your order at any time you are welcome to give us a call at customer services where our team will be happy to assist you. Many thanks Customers Services
Ordered on 27 April and still waiting on order to be delivered
Thank you for your review, I can only apologise for the delay in your delivery and we are working closely with this supplier to try and improve the lead time. I can confirm your goods have now been delivered and again can only apologise for any inconvenience caused. if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Services.
Excellent service and lots of choices in the ranges they offer
Thank you for your review and we are glad you found our range of products helpful and that you are happy with the services you have received. Many thanks Customer Services.
Nice product …. Well packed
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and you are happy with your purchase. Many thanks Customer Services.
I am yet to receive my order which specified 3-5 days
Thank you for your review I can confirm your order was processed on the 27th of April and the goods delivered on the 5th of May as per our lead time. The POD has been emailed over. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Services.
Excellent service Products of a high quality Fast delivey Hassle free
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we are glad you are happy with the service you have received and the products. Kind regards Customer Services.
Emails sent for update on delivery with no reply Money taken but no item delivered
A prompt & efficient service
Brilliant Delivery ... stated 2/3 weeks had them in 3 days of order
It’s very good. Solid when constructed but packs down flat. Lots of space for activities/different toys etc and multi purpose (water, sand). Has three height settings so will grow with him!
Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with your purchase and the little one has lots of fun. Many thanks Customer services
Good furniture and delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and glad you are happy with the Goods and the Service you have received. Kind regards Customer Services
Tried to make a purchase on Good Friday. Site said payment unsuccessful so tried again. The card account says two payments have been taken but no confirmation of my order being processed. Phone lines closed, Onsite help not replying. Hopeless customer service so far
As we are a UK company and it was a public Holiday I can confirm yes we were closed, I have checked our online system this morning and I can't find an order relating to your name or payments, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused but we are open today 09.00 am till 17.00 if you still need our help. Kind regards Customer Services.
Easily found the items I needed at a reasonable price.
I ordered a lunch trolley, have received invoice but no expected date for delivery . So as no feedback yet and no goods to rate I cant really give more than average right now.
Thank you for your comments, this item is on a 4 week lead time as per our website so we haven't got a confirmed delivery date just yet as it's a little too soon. However, I have emailed the manufacturer and asked just in case for you, once we have this information we will send an email to confirm. Kind regards Customer Services
Excellent price and service
Thank you for your review, it's truly appreciated. Kind regards Customer services
Cost Cutters UK is rated 4.07 based on 382 reviews