Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
Always use confused easy website always easy to see results and keeps all the details when renewal comes up
I saved just over £200 by using Confused.com with lower expected annual mileage than before lockdown
Was easy to use and it was very useful
Quite easy and quick to get the info plus you had better prices for than other comparison sites
Easy to use and provided excellent quotes.
Find competitive prices and easy to use and use quite a few insurance company's that are well known
very pleased with service but having problems contacting ga about quote given with still 19 days to go
Straight forward, easy to use site with fast and relevant response
Poor communication (none) and haven't received any details about the Confused.com Rewards, so I will need to visit the website and try to navigate through myself (would have been better to have received an e-mail containing a link)
Hello, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry you feel this way about Confused.com, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us at communications@confused.com. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Really easy to sign up, good cover and good price
Very good
Very good service. Saved me a lot of money on my renewal excellent
it was easy and quick to get a quote. I found the expression "valid until ...(date)" confusing. I thought it meant I could start the insurance on any date up to that date.
The cheapest quote isnt the cheapest when you go to provider when all extras are added on
Very helpful, concise, easy to navigate
Best prices
Easy site to use. Bought the policy using TopCashback for a cashback reward too.
Brilliant
Found a good choice of quotes clearly displayed. Didn’t find it easy to claim my Halfords voucher.
My Dad has used you for years and thinks you give good value and service
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 70,366 reviews