Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,279 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Products can be very disappointing sometimes, some products are a free tester you can get from behind a counter, and sometimes I feel cheated when it’s classed as a £10-£15 item. Feel products are also sometimes over priced just to boost the box value. However sometimes the products can be very good but in very unusable shades/ colour. I also feel when I have received an email to say my box has been shipped and on its way, to then find out it hasn’t, I don’t find a £5 voucher on a different £50 box from yourselves to be good customer service as I would then be spending at least £45 after being delayed, also being told a product was missed out of the box and you will put an “extra” item in the next box helpful, when you don’t.
Unfortunately the Cohorted experience has not been great from our first box in March. Bad timing meant that a product was missing due to the break in at the factory, although the products received were very good. This month started badly with nearly a week passing between receiving the dispatch notice and the arrival of the parcel (interestingly in March the dispatch notice was sent the day before I received an email saying there would be a delay due to the break in). It isn’t clear if the free product promised due to March’s break in was present in this month’s box. Also the booklet states that the Jorgobé white tea balancing cream is 100ml, however, the actual product only contains 50ml which makes the advertised box value inaccurate. So overall the Cohorted experience has been a little disappointing.
Hi. Thank you for being in touch here. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
The booklet stated we would receive a Clarins sample and it wasn't in the box. I was also told that there would be an extra gift in this months box to replace the MAC mascara that was missing from last months box, and again there was nothing in the box!
Hello Claire, I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with Cohorted, I can see that a member of the team has been in touch and we do hope to get this resolved. Kind regards,
Hair care stuff . I only use Moroccan oil hair products so apart from the moisturiser the whole box was pointless .
Hi Thanks for your review, we're so saddened to hear that you feel this way. We really appreciate your feedback here and we will be sure to pass this onto the rest of the team - we're always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so thank you for sharing. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk who can assist you with your issue.
I did not expect for 3/4 of the box to be hair products. I thought this box was better than that. May as well pay £10 for birchbox and get the exact same.
I am a little disappointed because I received a Box with products too clear for me. Indeed, I have very dark black skin and this is not taken into account. I could not do contouring. But overall the products are good. I really appreciate.
Hi Thanks for your review, we're so saddened to hear that you feel this way. We really appreciate your feedback here and we will be sure to pass this onto the rest of the team - we're always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so thank you for sharing. Our aim is to provide a high-end luxury un-boxing experience with a hand-picked surprise selection of beauty products, unfortunately, this means we are unable to provide a service whereby we can offer colour matches, shades etc. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@cohorted.co.uk who can assist you with your issue.
I love leaving positive reviews but sadly I can’t in this case. After a subscribing for three months I cancelled my subscription after paying on the first I did not receive the box, I emailed three times, phoned (no body ever answered only weird automated answerphone), left messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. A week later I had a reply from Instagram and the January box was sent out very late and missing the main item of the clay mask :-(. I was anxious as you pay a month in advance however I did receive this months box following my cancellation. However the products in this months box I could have sourced for the price of the box, sorry to say who wants orange scented oil?? Lavender or any other nice spa smelling oil would have been lovely. The poor customer service and lack (entire absence) of response to my emails about not receiving my January box have sealed the deal and I shall not be renewing my sub subscription or recommending sadly.
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with Cohorted, I can see that a member of the team has been in touch and we do hope to get this resolved. Kind regards,
This box is ok. It's probably worth around 30 quid? They have measured the box worth on the products being full sized but they are mostly TRAVEL sized. They also often have products in that are on websites like TKMAXX and Fragrance Direct or just being sold cheaply elsewhere. They never thank people for their constructive criticism on here - they on say thanks when someone is tricked into thinking it's worth the hype. I have now changed to Look incredible and recommend it massively.
Hi Deidre, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price of our beauty box. Please be assured that this will be passed onto the relevant departments but if there's anything further you'd like to discuss please contact us on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk Thank you, Cohorted.
All skincare no macup
box was late. Again. For the 2nd time in 3 months. Contents of the box were underwhelming and not of the quality of the previous two boxes. Hotel freebies would summarise the contents aptly.
Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this month's​ products. Please be assured that this will be passed onto the relevant departments but if there's anything further you'd like to discuss please contact us on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk Thank you, Cohorted.
The january box was a big dissapointment. Nothing in the box I could use. The december box however was really nice. So I am now expecting/looking forward to seeing what is inside the februar box. That will determine whethet I wish to continue my subscription. Also, since I live abroad it has not always worked well with the deliverances. I am not receiving notifications when the box arrives, which makes it difficult for me to know I have a box waiting for me. I am seriuosly considering shifting to look-incredible I saw their January box which looked amazing. Also their postal fee is half the price then Cohort. Which is a big factor.
Hello Maria, I'm very sorry to hear about​ your recent experience with Cohorted, I can see that a member of the team has been in touch and we do hope to get this resolved. Kind regards,
I was really disappointed with my first box. I was under the impression from looking at past boxes that there would be makeup and a few full sized products. Instead January’s beauty box was all bath and skin care products, most of which were samples. As I have sensitive skin I wasn’t able to use most of the products. I have kept the subscription ongoing for February to see if there is an improvement but will be cancelling if not.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this month's​ products. Please be assured that this will be passed onto the relevant departments but if there's anything further you'd like to discuss please contact us on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk Thank you, Cohorted.
i didn't like that is all the prudacts are skin care
Hi! Thank you for being in touch here. Our beauty boxes are curated by our beauty editors each month to try and bring you the best beauty box experience possible. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk.
for the price the items are not worth
Hello Jamileh, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price of our beauty box. Please be assured that this will be passed onto the relevant departments but if there's anything further you'd like to discuss please contact us on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk Thank you, Cohorted.
I was disappointed in January’s products. I will see what Feb is like, if I feel the same I will cancel my subscription. £35 is a lot of money. I seem to be happier with my Birch box for a fraction of the cost.
First of all i am very upset for still not receiving my box even after email saying it has been shipped 6days ago,this is not ok with me considering the money are being taken a month in advance...second being subscribed to this “luxury “box for the past 6 month i have come to realize that the products in the boxes are not luxurious at all,in 6 months i almost have not received any of the well known name brands for example nars which is highly advertised on their main page and others but thanks God i have received 3 cargo make-up pallets!!! And 3 no name beauty blender and also lets not forget all the cream samples!!! It is quite ridiculous that i have payed £35 every month for the past 6 months just to get products i could of gotten with the £15 boxes..every month hoping that the next month will be better.Anyway i have wake up and i wont be paying anymore..
Hi Christina. Thank you for being in touch here. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
I’ve noticed that the items are available in TKMaxx for much less than the cost detailed in the box. Both the Cargo palettes and the Bella Piere items have been widely available at discounted prices. And apart from the ABH brow pomade I don’t seem to be getting the more premium brands advertised. I’m thinking of cancelling 😕
Our beauty boxes are curated by our beauty editors each month to try and bring you the best beauty box experience possible. The curation of our beauty boxes are completely independent so we can not comment on similar stock that may be retailed by third party retailers. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
The box itself considering it’s the December Christmas month box it wasn’t Christmas orientated in any way nothing unreal within the box and I am receiving to many eyeshadow pallets
Hi Christina! Thank you for being in touch here. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
I ordered in October and it doesn’t come until December.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Beauty Box Subscriptions are placed one month in advance. Which means, for example, if you subscribed in October then your first box will be delivered in November. We then bill on a rolling monthly basis between the 1st and the 3rd of each calendar month, this guarantees you the following month’s Beauty Box. if there's anything further you'd like to discuss please contact us on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk
I feel that the assortment in the box could be better. For the second month in a row I had received miniatures (the same ones!) and a really obscure lip colour. This month it was a fuscia pink! That is not a colour that many people can wear. I feel that for the price I have been dissapointed the last two months, however the September one was great.
Hi Kayleigh! Thank you for being in touch here. Our beauty boxes are curated by our beauty editors each month to try and bring you the best beauty box experience possible. If you haven't already, please reach our care team on customerservice@cohorted.co.uk and they will get back to you as soon as possible and will be happy to help you here. Thank you for your patience. Best Wishes.
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,279 reviews