Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,280 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Do not use this company! I like many others gave my personal information over for a subscription I wished to cancle only to have them take money out of my account multiple times with multiple attempts to have my card details removed from their data base. Emails reassuring me it had been removed did not work. Do not make my mistake and trust this immoral company that does not adhere to the data protection act
I have been a long-standing customer with cohorted but recently cancelled my subscription with them which was also supported by me cancelling the subscription on my banking app. More than 2 months later cohorted have gone into my bank and taken £39.99 without permission to do so, they’ve emailed to apologise, said it was an IT issue and promised to refund me 6 days ago, the refund was not made and now they are not responding to my emails. Have been a cohorted customer on 2 seperate occasions as I like to take a break when my stock of products build up, I won’t be coming back to cohorted.
Too expensive for just couple of sample products. There is better/cheaper box available on the market. Not pleased at all. Delivery was late.
Mystery Beauty box was filled with expired/not for resale/discontinued products. Awful packaging, box arrived tattered etc. Really disappointed. DO NOT PURCHASE
A review later and with numerous emails going UN-answered – I then receive the one promise from Cohorted Communications Ltd (OR Zenith Ltd) they are to resolve my complaint. But not so!! - Yet another week on and I'm still faced with no refund for my cancelled order (due to inconstant information on dispatch/delivery dates with non-existent customer services from Cohorted ) –Still £123.00 out of pocket - I paid Cohorted OR (Zenith Ltd as on my PayPal account) on the 19th October - 2 months and I’m still counting they have held my money . Initially I brought the advent calendars as Christmas gifts for my daughters, so find it upsetting when it’s so needed to replace their presents. Update Just received the same email reply as previous week to refund request – reply by Cohorted customer services: We’ve sent to our accounts department should be resolved by end of business if not please contact us again – Realise it’s the same automated reply as last week is this just to pacify me !!! As no refund payment in my account and here we go again ….. Find this distressing; no contact phone number to speak to anyone, emails are automated replies so ignored – Very bad customer service and they are trying to make people give up on the refunds by being difficult!!! My gut instinct tells me that there is something very wrong with this company – buyer beware I feel I have been scammed. Please refund me the money that you owe me …
They're misleading customers into buying "classic boxes" boasting photos of Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palettes but not sending them. Instead you get a snotty response from them saying that it's in the small print and they will change it for a moisturiser if they see fit. I've been a loyal customer for ages. I feel completely duped.
Hi, We are very sorry you feel that you are been mislead. The description does give you all items included and the Anastasia is not included within the contents. We do state on all the classic beauty boxes the products/shades/variants are subject to availability and/or change, due to demand. Any limited/exclusive offers included in previous months boxes may no longer be valid now. We do offer a full refund within 14 days for any unopened/unused beauty boxes. Should you wish for a refund to be processed, please contact our customer service who can assist you with this.
Ainda não recebi a box de julho e já não vou receber.😢😢😢😢
Thank you for your feedback, this has been resolved by our Customer Service Team.
Really disappointed with the selection. Why 2 fake tan products??? Some of your subscribers are people of colour you know!!! Also some of my items were missing and another was damaged.
Thank you for your feedback, Developing our subscription to cater more to individual needs is something we’re looking into, but we agree we can do more! We will definitely pass your comments onto the team, if you could please email customerservice@cohorted.co.uk they will resolve the issue with the missing/damaged items for you.
The box had things thrown together and bottles were not filled up to top. There was no theme and the products were nothing special. The haircare box that was 2 boxes ago was beautiful.
We apologise for any disappointment caused in receiving your subscription box. We will of course take this feedback on board for future curations.
Very little thought had gone in to the curation of this box and it seemed that no consideration was given to skin health or to people of colour who don’t necessarily want tanning products... In view of recent events especially Cohorted should make an effort to support the BLM movement by making their beauty boxes more inclusive. I have contacted Cohorted twice regarding both missing items from the July box and regarding the above issue - no-one has responded to me. I feel the issues I have raised are being ignored... this is not good. Get in touch Cohorted I am awaiting your response!
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. A customer service agent replied to you 27/07 at 14.44 and again 28/07 at 09.32 they are currently waiting on your reply.
I love cohorted but the July box was a huge disappointment and it seemed like little thought went into creating it. It’s totally unsuitable for anyone who doesn’t want to tan and anyone who values protecting their skin from sun damage. There were two tan enhancing products which contain no SPF and are designed to make you tan faster when out in the sun. This is risky and means people are exposing themselves to skin damage and skin cancer. It’s unsuitable for anyone with pale skin as most pale people do not suit tans. Also the eyeshadows in this box are geared towards people who have a sun tan and are totally unsuitable for pale skin. I hoped the serum would be good but it stings my skin when I apply it. I’ve never had a problem with any other serum before. Very disappointed with the July box as I can’t use most of the products so it’s been a waste of money this month. It’s the first box I’ve ever been unhappy with. All the previous ones have been amazing. I hope this is a one off.
Hi Anna, We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your July subscription beauty box, we do understand that not every single product will be loved by each individual customer, therefore we do offer a returns service, where you are able to return the box unused for a full refund.
My very first box, the may show beauty box, arrived smashed so I didnt get the full set. Reached out twice for a replacement box and finally got 1 sent out, yet hermes claim to have posted the box through my letterbox (not physically possible as box is way larger than my normal sized letterbox), so I still do not have the full show beauty set. Looks as though I need to accept im not getting the full set like everyone else, so my first box was around £50 under the value of everyone elses. June box was not at all a 'luxury' brand by any means, and as someone who has a babyface and no trouble falling asleep I find the box completley useless as the box is full of anti wrinkle products and stuff to help you sleep. Both boxes arrived late. I dont have much hope for my next box and it's been a hassle more than a luxury subscription service. Will most likely cancel after next month unfortunately
Hi Nisha, Thank you for your feedback, a member of our Customer Service Team will contact you in relation to the issues you have experienced and get these resolved for you.
I've lost exactly 174.24 Euros. I am now cancelling my subscription. I haven't received my March, April and May boxes. I contacted Cohorted and they haven't been able to provide a single reference number I can use to check with my postal service. They said they would send an extra box, never arrived either. It's embarrassing that a box that costs almost 60 Euros doesn't have tracked postal service. I have been subscribed for over 2 years and when you get your boxes it's really great. But if you don't live in the UK, DO NOT subscribe. See my unfulfilled orders in the picture.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback, a customer service agent replied to you on 17/04, we are currently waiting on a reply to see which shipments have not arrived with you so this can be resolved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This company is absolute garage. Stay away at all costs.
Good Afternoon Julie, We are very sorry you feel this way about us. Please contact Customer Services and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Well I never received it. Changed my address in March and got confirmation from cohorted it had been changed. My box was sent to old address and I still haven’t received the tracking details of the replacement that was sent last week. It has taken multiple emails and Instagram messages and the customer services which are usually on point have been a little disappointing this time. I just wish someone would atleast process my refund.
Thank you for your feedback. A replacement was dispatched and delivered to your correct address, if you would still like a full refund, please return the unused box to us and we will process a full refund for you.
Please avoid this company. I've been a subscriber with Cohorted since 2016 and have overlooked the numerous late deliveries, month's where certain products advertised had to be replaced with cheaper alternatives and generally poor customer service for nearly 4 years but now it's reached a new low. Cohorted have charged me for March and April however no beauty boxes have been received. I've asked multiple times for confirmation of when they will be received however each time I'm told they are a day or two away but they never arrive. I've now cancelled and requested a refund however I'm not very hopeful I'll ever see my money again. Charging customers for boxes and not sending them is a disgrace. What a disappointment this company turned out to be. AVOID
Hi Chris, We are very sorry to learn about the issues you have been experiencing over the past few months, we take Customer Service very seriously and this has now been passed to our Office Manager who will be in contact with you directly.
I started my subscription on December and got my first box on mid January and after that I cancelled my subscription. I was charged two times, but I only received one box and never got a refund. I waited for almost two months for them to send the other box but nothing happened. Now I've send many emails asking a refund for the second never received box, and the customer service is awful. Also the box that I received, missed three expensive products, with only one (much cheaper) replacement. Now they're claiming that they send two boxes, even though I never got a shipment confirmation email. Also the replies take too long. Don't buy from Cohorted!! Very bad customer service and they are trying to make people give up on the refunds by being difficult!!!
This months beauty box is not great. I’ve been with cohorted for 7 months and all of the beauty boxes have been excellent with top quality luxury brands & products. I feel this months is definitely not luxury, yes there’s a couple of more items than usual but it’s more on the same quality as other beauty boxes currently on the market which are priced at a 1/3rd of cohorted boxes. Had I known of the products in this months, I would most certainly paused my subscription for this month :-( Very disappointed!
Hi Annette, We are very sorry to hear you are not happy with your Beauty Box this month, with Cohorted being a beauty subscription box, we understand naturally that not every single product will be loved by each individual customer. We do offer a returns service, where you are able to return the box unused for a full refund, to the return address found on the label on your box,
Worst customer service you will ever experience. My advice don’t ever bother getting a subscription. Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. The quality of the boxes when they do turn up is great but the chances of that happening and not having to chase for months is slim. I have been chasing a box since the 18th a February. One I have already been charged for. Ridiculous. The CS team tell you it’s on it way here and there but usually just to pacify you.
Does anyone know if Cohorted give tracking number? They are responding vaguely to my queries but not giving any tracking number. I am very uncomfortable with their way of doing things. Seems shady to me. I have already paid 102 Pounds for 2 boxes and have received nothing.
Cohorted is rated 4.2 based on 2,280 reviews