Cohorted Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Cohorted

About Cohorted: Founded in early 2014, we have grown from our early beginnings as a weekly four deal beauty destination to a much loved beauty retailer, offering our shoppers 1000’s of high end beauty products and deals every day of the week. Not even a year old, Cohorted now delivers the very best in beauty to hundreds of people every day of the week and is now known to be one of the most exciting online beauty retailers in the UK.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

WEST ONE, 114 WELLINGTON ST,

How would you rate Cohorted ?

"Awesome! Loved it"
"Each month I lool forward to my luxury surprises. Sometimes the items inside are clearly just put in to pad it out, but the majority of products are great and I use them daily!"
"Best box yet! The Laura Heller bronzed was especially good."
Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth.
"Loved this box initially although my lip gloss had already been used - i could tell this as there was a pink smear on the applicator! And once again, the bronzer was too light for my skin. I do enjoy receiving the box but am finding myself giving away more than I use, and the value of the box is often wildly over inflated. It’s nice to be introduced to brands I haven’t tried yet but as I am dark skinned the makeup is inevitably aimed solely at a Caucasian complexion with no option to select anything else which is frustrating. On the whole, it could certainly do better!"
"Very satisfied with the box! Specially with the two nail lacquers in amazing colors!"
"The July box has been one of my favourites by far. Recently I haven't been all thay impressed and have considered cancelling my subscription. But the July box managed to redeem itself. I love the Laura Gellar bronzer. It is amazing and I absolutely love the nail Inc nail polish. Can't go wrong with them. Definitely my favourite box for a while now."
"The Skin Chemist product is overpriced. The bronzer from Laura Geller was Great!!, the brush medium but very convenient for travel. Nail polishes were Ok. And the skin care products were quite good. Overall a good box. I was fairly satisfied."
"I subscribe to Cohorted for my girlfrined and It's the best thing I have done as a present. The joy on her face each month when she opens the box is worth every penny and the quality is second to none!"
"Unfortunately the gimmick when signing up you see pictures of luxury end makeup pieces but receive lower end products that are frequently available in drug stores on special offer. Which is fine except the subscription and price offer and promise luxury but underdeliver."
"Fab products! As always, beautifully presented. Can't wait for next month!"
Thank you for your feedback, Katie.
"Really loved this months subscription box amazing value and fab items, I haven’t tried all as yet but I will get use out of them all thank you cohorted"
"Great opportunity to try new products and brands. Even if you don't like one item the value of the july box is way more than the cost."
"Like very very much!!!"
"Like very much!!!"
"I can’t say enough about cohorted box the best box in subscriptions and always got highend products very happy with cohorted and I definitely would recommend this box to every one"
"Every month I look forward to receiving my Cohorted beauty box, It's like Christmas comes early each month and I love it. The products are always worth above the subscription fee and they never go to waste. the monthly boxes are always different and you are never disappointed. My latest beauty box, July, I received a lovely glow bronzer and brush by Laura Geller, New York which is to die for and my mum has even decided to dip into my makeup bag and use it, cheeky Haa. If you haven't signed up yet, you are missing out. There is no obligation to stay, but I guarantee you will after received one months beauty box. Thank you Cohorted x"
"The quality of the products is fantastic. Provision of (generally full-sized) products really allows you to get to know a product before going out to buy it. I look forward to its arrival every month and can't wait to make to time to try everything out. Unlike other subscription beauty boxes I've tried, with Cohorted you feel you're getting value for money every month which substantially lessens the guilt factor!"
"Lovely products, a little present every month"
"Great Box , i just can recommend it. thank you Cohorted for that."
"Absolutely understandable as to why this beauty box was voted number one! The Doucce box was amazing. Full sized products of a fantastic mid-high range brand! The eyeshadows are creamy and blendable. The liquid liner is a deep and rich black with a thin applicator. Love love love!"
Cohorted is rated 4.06 based on 1,678 reviews