Cohorted Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Cohorted

About Cohorted: Founded in early 2014, we have grown from our early beginnings as a weekly four deal beauty destination to a much loved beauty retailer, offering our shoppers 1000’s of high end beauty products and deals every day of the week. Not even a year old, Cohorted now delivers the very best in beauty to hundreds of people every day of the week and is now known to be one of the most exciting online beauty retailers in the UK.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

WEST ONE, 114 WELLINGTON ST,

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy

"The main problem is makeup wise they need to know colour of customer as certain products such as the Chanel brow filler were useless to me because it was not my eyebrow colour it was for someone blonde . This is not the first time I have had it before . I also think that the products should have a better range"
"Cohorted is the most luxury beauty box on the market. I’m never disappointed and the products are always of high standard, I often see the product brands on sale in spacenk, or Harvey Nicols."
"Definitly top marks for cohorted! So far I’ve received two boxes and I’ve absolutely enjoyed content for both of them! Great customer service too! Definitely keeping this subscription active, luxurious monthly treat guaranteed!"
"Absolutely loved my January box! sumptuous lip stick and absolutely lush body wash, a perfect January pick up !"
"What a wonderful refreshing collection of luxury beauty items."
"Receiving this beauty box is literally my favourite part of the month. I love the wide range of brands and i’m discovering new products each time that I am starting to wonder how i’ll live without!"
"The best beauty box on the market! Always feel like I've got amazing value for money. Look forward to it arriving every month!"
"I'm inlove with this beauty box. Products for skincare are really good and I am happy to be with Cohorted"
"Loved everything, especially the primer!"
"Not my fav box, I received another subscription box today and it’s cheaper than this one, now this has never happened before, and I think it’s maybe the company and not cohorted. But the advent cream was actually in there box also, which was disappointing! As it’s cheaper. The highlight drops.. dried out! The perricone md I like a lot, face felt fresh, the hand cream was ok I have used better. Not my fav box. But still worth the money, and the blue stuff was really nice! The soap was ok, didn’t do. Great deal but I will keep using it, this one I may not recommend to my viewers thank u xx"
"Most amazing beauty box I've ever had. Will be a customer for life!!"
"Liked the highlighter and hand cream Every month the boxes are a lovely treat for just me Now my husband wants a man equivalent if you can organise"
"Love the value for the money! Get to try products I've never tried before. Amazing January box! Would prefer more make up next time."
"Getting the Cohorted Beauty Box is my treat to myself and something to look forward to each month . The only reason for the 4 star is that for the price I pay each month the products should be full size and not samples ."
"Always excellent products that always outweigh the price of the box itself. Have re purchased some items after trialling so well worth the money."
"Great products and allow to discover new fab brands!"
"Amazing as usual the best box by far; Argentum cream is luxurious and smells devine. The skincare range is exceptional in this box ...i look forward to every month now!!"
"Best beauty box subscription there is!"
"Delivered to me without any issues. The products in this months box are gorgeous, it's my favourite so far. This box is so worth the money"
"Totally in love with monthly beauty box routine. The latest January box was all based on skincare and has hugely helped my hormonal skin and I wouldn't look back!"
Cohorted is rated 4.09 based on 1,810 reviews