Cohorted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohorted
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've been with cohorted about 2 years now. They offer high end luxury brands that I wouldnt be able to afford! New brands to discover.. They do nice one brand boxes. I do highly recommend them
Thank you for your feedback.
I love receiving my beauty box from cohorted every month as the products are always full size, good quality and always from new and exciting brands. These boxes are a little pricier per month than other beauty boxes, but the difference in what you get is very much worth it!
Thank you for your feedback.
Love receiving this every month it’s so exciting to know you get top quality products for a good price this time was beautiful hair care products top quality made my hair Luscious and even perfume for my hair very pleased can’t wait to receive next months !!!
Thank you for your feedback.
This was my first time with Cohorted or any subscription box Brand. And Cohorted have not disappointed! I was informed every step of the way of when my box would arrive. I’ll be honest I had high expectations after seeing the previous boxes, and May box did not disappoint. It introduced me to a new brand and products which I potentially may not have thought of using. Very excited for the June box!
Thank you for your feedback.
This was my first month with Cohorted or any subscription box brand. I have to say so far I’m loving every aspect. I was kept informed of when the box was being despatched and when it would arrive. I’ll be honest I had high expectations after looking at previous boxes and the May box did not disappoint. It’s introduced me to a new brand which was a massive plus and new products which I didn’t really think to use before. The box value was amazing! All full size products to! I’m really looking forward to my June Box! Literally counting down the day’s
Thank you for your feedback.
Packaging was nice, good range of products and great value for money. Wasn’t too sure on the scent of the hair perfume, I personally prefer more botanical smelling.
Thank you for your feedback.
Je suis française et je commande spécialement des boxs anglaises car elles sont exceptionnelles comparées à celles de France
Là box de ce mois ci est juste fantastique ! Des produits full size et une packaging magnifique ! Cela est très luxueux ! C’est d’ailleurs pour cela que je reste abonnée à vous ! Toujours surprise et ravie des produits
Thank you for your feedback.
I love how Cohorted delivers quality products to me every month. May contents were amazing. If you are a hair freak like me and love your hair to look just beautiful and smell beautiful to - Show products are for you. Also the show body oil looks amazing on ny freshly tan body. Thank you Cohorted and Show
Thank you for your feedback.
Quality, beauty and lovely! Always with the best...
Thank you for your feedback.
The buds of May were truly alive in the dazzling hair care box. My first parcels of treats did not disappoint and have truly helped my lock down locks. From the Sublime repair mask to the silky body oil I feel like a reborn rose. Thank you.
Really good box, packaging was amazing, real luxury
This was my first box and I was plenty surprised to see a box of full-size products. I’ve previously had another beauty box and found them hit and miss. Being my birthday month I thought I would treat myself to a luxury box and luxury I got Beautifully packaged and good delivery service. Can’t wait for next months!
Thank you for your feedback.
Amazing! I did my research to find the perfect monthly subscription box, I’m so glad I went with the top rated choice! Every month it’s like Christmas!!
Thank you for your feedback.
I've lost exactly 174.24 Euros. I am now cancelling my subscription.

I haven't received my March, April and May boxes. I contacted Cohorted and they haven't been able to provide a single reference number I can use to check with my postal service. They said they would send an extra box, never arrived either. It's embarrassing that a box that costs almost 60 Euros doesn't have tracked postal service.

I have been subscribed for over 2 years and when you get your boxes it's really great. But if you don't live in the UK, DO NOT subscribe.

See my unfulfilled orders in the picture.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback, a customer service agent replied to you on 17/04, we are currently waiting on a reply to see which shipments have not arrived with you so this can be resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
When I received my first box it was quite nice and their was nice products but it wasn’t for me and so I cancelled.

The website did not work effectively to cancel this and I received really poor customer service.

I was assured my subscription was cancelled but still took another payment and sent me a box. Conversations over email seem to take forever, are not concise and avoid answering questions.

Charged twice for one month and still awaiting refunds, Not great service
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback, this is currently being investigated for you.
Espectacular! Recomendable por su calidad
This company is absolute garage. Stay away at all costs.
Good Afternoon Julie,

We are very sorry you feel this way about us.

Please contact Customer Services and we will resolve any issues you may have.
After a few emails chasing up support to resolve an issue of sending the item to the wrong address, I finally got my box! It was missing however the Anastasia palette :(
Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry that you replacement was missing the ABH palette, this was substituted with another item of the same value.
Update following my previous review. I can confirm that following a few weeks of frustration and very little support from Cohorted customer services, one of Cohorted's managers has intervened to resolve the issues I was facing.

As described in my prior review, I had paid for and not received two beauty boxes and had received numerous unclear, misleading and unhelpful responses from Cohorted customer services.

My issues have now been resolved and the standard of assistance really has been excellent, it's just a shame that it took so many messages and complaints to get to this point. If only all dealings with Cohorted could be to such a high standard. I have changed my review score to 3 stars to reflect my overall experience as a long term subscriber. I will consider resubscribing in the near future.
Excellent quality, loved my first box
Cohorted is rated 4.13 based on 2,128 reviews