Cohorted Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Cohorted

About Cohorted: Founded in early 2014, we have grown from our early beginnings as a weekly four deal beauty destination to a much loved beauty retailer, offering our shoppers 1000’s of high end beauty products and deals every day of the week. Not even a year old, Cohorted now delivers the very best in beauty to hundreds of people every day of the week and is now known to be one of the most exciting online beauty retailers in the UK.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

WEST ONE, 114 WELLINGTON ST,

How would you rate Cohorted ?

"Really amazing quality products,great packaging,my favourite in the box we’re the lip products absolutely fabulous for daily use.Very happy customer here"
"I have been contacting you for weeks with noir pointless replies to change my subscription address for delivery! I now am being forced to cancel as you cannot change my address!!!"
"This was my first beauty box ever and it was eagerly awaited after subscribing in mid May. It didn't disappoint; the items were good quality and I'd use every one of them. I'm fair skinned with blonde hair and none were too harsh for me. and the colours were just beautiful. You'll have a hard job next month Cohorted to live up to this one. Big thumbs up from a satisfied customer :))"
"I am extremely happy with them."
"The products received have been high quality and exactly what I’m looking for. Some of the recommended products I will definitely buy again when I run out! Thank you Cohorted for introducing me to such amazing products!"
"I got my first Cohorted-beautybox yesterday and it was awesome. Box full of Deucce-cosmetics. Can´t wait what is inside july-box. Will totally recommend this box to my friends."
"Lots of new products to try from a new brand I haven't heard from but I do like a mixture of products so took away one star because if you didn't like the brand of makeup then you would of been very disappointed but over all was happy to try this time"
"Absolutely loved this box! As a ginger with fair skin I was extremely dubious about the shades of make up matching my skin tone, but everything seems to suit me! I love the lipstick and the liquid eyeliner!"
"This box was very beautiful, i will use all items of this."
"I loved that box. It suits my skin tone and the texture is high quality. The lipstick is creamy & the formula didn't dry out my lips. This is the first box I've received from you. I'm pleasently surprised."
Bárbara N
Verified Reviewer
"I was really happy because i didnt knew the brand of the products and i love them. Thank you"
"I love all of the products.Very well organised."
"June box was fantastic. It was nice to discover a new brand and all the products were fantastic it was like getting a new face in a box!"
"June was my first box and I absolutely loved it! It was a brand I'd never heard of and I've been having so much fun experimenting all with the new products."
"Extremely pleased with my cohorted first beauty box. All full size products and good quality and colours that would suit anybody! Long lasting products."
"I have just been a member a short time but it´s the best box I´ve ever tested. I live in Sweden and a friend who lives in England who subscribed to your box and when I saw the content I just had to subscribe as well. It´s pure happiness every time I open the box. There are so good products and brands. Thanks Cohorted for making my day every dag!"
"Loving this month’s Box. Sleek black designer collection of a complete make up set from mascara to lip liner. Job well done Cohorted! Absolutely packed with bargain purchases. Over £100’s for £35! VFM!"
"Ecstatic with this month’s box. Talk about packed with fabulous items, all very bespoke quality products; and they look the bizz too. Sleek and handy for any size purse."
Alannah-Jade M
Verified Reviewer
"Every month its really nice to get an added surprise with amazing products. You never know what you are going to receive but Cohorted give a sneak peak at one of the upcoming products in your box. I'm never disappointed as Corhorted gives amazing products for amazing value. It's £35 per month but what you get inside is always well over the amount you pay. Each month I get a booklet which gives more details on the products you have received that month as well as how to use them. I also subscribe to another beauty box every month by a different company which I am going to cancel as it is no where near as good as Cohorted. I can't wait for my next months box, you never fail to impress me! Thank you Cohorted xx"
"Extremely happy with this months box! A full face of an amazing brand in which I would never have heard of if it weren't for Cohorted!"
Cohorted is rated 4.05 based on 1,653 reviews