Cohorted Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Cohorted

About Cohorted: Founded in early 2014, we have grown from our early beginnings as a weekly four deal beauty destination to a much loved beauty retailer, offering our shoppers 1000’s of high end beauty products and deals every day of the week. Not even a year old, Cohorted now delivers the very best in beauty to hundreds of people every day of the week and is now known to be one of the most exciting online beauty retailers in the UK.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

WEST ONE, 114 WELLINGTON ST,

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy

"I think it was a risk to have all products from one brand. I am not a massive fan of the perfume of the moisturiser but leaving that aside I am very pleased with this month’s beauty box and I am excited to see what I’ll get next 😊 keep it up Cohorted ❤️❤️❤️"
"Amazing box ....Anne semoin products worth over £200 .....luxurious skin products which feel so nice on the skin even for sensitive skin!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"One of the best boxes ever!!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"Great box for November. The best subscription box by far"
Thank you for your review! :)
"I rarely use any skin care products, as they never make me and my skin feel good. This us now changed! Every morning I wake up with a thought that I can feel Super Active Serum on my skin again. And I can see difference, it was visible on second day using those products. Love it! Thank you!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"Great box. Amazing products which give you exposure to new brands you might never have experienced otherwise."
Thank you for your review! :)
"The products I have recieved are the perfect combination. Amazing skin care and grea products."
Thank you for your review! :)
"Everythink from the Cohorted is amazing! Great products for a really low proce .I love this beauty box, it’s a wonderful, it’s the BEST !!!! I Really Reccommend !!!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"I think it was the best Beauty box ever, worth more than 290£ ??? Incredible :)"
Thank you for your review! :)
"Pas beaucoup de produits ce mois-ci et que pour le visage"
Thank you for your review! :)
"November 2018 Cohorted box is my favourite box by far, the sizes and quality of the products are fantastic."
Thank you for your review! :)
"the November box was my first from cohorted and I loved it! A whole range of skin care from one of my favourite brands and I could not have been happier! I was astounded at the value of the box which was beautiful in itself. Very much looking forward to my December box, each month is going to be a special treat! Will not hesitate to recommend to my friends."
Thank you for your review! :)
"Expensive high quality products. Box delivered quickly. Beautiful package. This was my first box, cannot wait to recieve the next ones."
Thank you for your review! :)
"This is my first Cohorted box and i was very happily surprised to have such a high value skin car box. I never usually bother much with skincare but having this box really made me want to start a routine. Great box cant wait for future boxes. Thanks Cohorted."
Thank you for your review! :)
"This Box is so perfect! High class products to try. I am really impressed!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"This was the first box I ordered. I was pleasantly surprised by the contents: the moisturiser was divine and works lovely on my picky combination/ acne-prone skin. The eye cream is very rich but it sinks right in and feels very soft. Įm waiting for a Christmas party hangover to try out the icecube and unfortunately the serum has oil in it and therefore is not a good match for my skin but my aunt will be happy to receive it for Christmas. The selection was very balanced: you don’t usually get a moisturizer that also suits temperamental acne prone skin. Very happy with this more grown-up box and looking forward to the next one!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"Love the selection of products. Never have to buy skin care and they are usually all products that suit me or I share with my friends and family. Great gift to myself each month."
Thank you for your review! :)
"Fabulous, abso loved it!!!"
Thank you for your review! :)
"I love the package beautifully presented, the products are high quality and excellent value for money. Costumer services were helpful. I highly recommend this box as the services and product are excellent."
Thank you for your review! :)
"They pamper me every month. I love it!"
Cohorted is rated 4.08 based on 1,785 reviews