Cohorted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohorted
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
It's such an exciting treat every month the anticipation of opening your Cohorted subscription box and your delight rises when you see the skincare & make up collection you've been lucky enough to receive.Luxuary full size and totally up to the minute selection of skincare heroes and make up must haves are on display ready to be used by ME..I love the happiness Cohorted brings me monthly I'm excited for next month's edition already yippee...
I got bought a Cohorted beauty box for my birthday and it was honestly the best present I received! All the products were amazing ❤️
Absolutely love the Cohorted Beauty boxes. They really are the best beauty subscription on the market, with premium brands and products. Each box is a slice of luxury and I look forward to my delivery every month.
Thank you for your feedback.
The box I had was loverly smell loverly
Thank you for your feedback.
Only just signed up Awesome products and good prices and great give aways and competitions. Found you's on Facebook and asked how to subscribe everyone where putting there photos on of there products and kindly asked how to subscribe.
Love avant
Thank you for your feedback.
It's so nice to subscribe to a box that actually deliver what they say they will. After subscribing to 3 well known boxes and been let down I thought I would give Cohorted a go. So far I have been overwhelmed at the contents of each box and the Avant April box blew my socks off. Waiting as patiently as I can for my May box but I am sure it won't let me down. Fanblummingtastic.
I wouldn't change anything PREFECT the way you's are 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you for your feedback.
I’ve only recently become aware of Cohorted but everything I’ve seen and read makes me want to experience their brilliant products and I always do my research on a company before I buy and the vast majority highly rate you.
Thank you for your feedback.
Great customer service, knowledgeable of products, price of everything I want is reasonable and worth it, Thankyou
Good customer service
Thank you for your feedback.
Love love love Absolutely Fantastic company and Absolutely Fantastic Competitions 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you for your feedback.
Customer service was excellent very attentive and helpful My friend recommended you as prices good: I haven’t had to return or ask for a refund Thanks
Thank you for your feedback.
Cohorted have failed to answer 3 requests for a subscription address change. The products are pointless if they fail to get to the intended customer.
Hi Emma, We are very sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your first subscription box, we are aware that our customer service team have resolved this for you, however should you require any additional assistance please do contact them.
Amazing company, excellent customer service and great value for money! Fast delivery as well so overall just an amazing experience
Thank you for your feedback.
Had so many products and super high quality and delivery was fast
Amazing box!
Thank you for your feedback.
I am obsessed with this box! And the perfume sample was insanely beautiful. Its quickly become my favourite fragrance and deffo going to be on my birthday present list. The monuskin has always been a personal favourite so I was so happy to get a box full of their products. The warming face mask has to be one of my faves. Thank you Cohorted 😊
Thank you for your feedback.
These are the ideal treats for Lockdown February. I haven’t used the Monuskin brand before but I shall definitely buy more. The moisturiser leaves skin dewy and fresh and the bath oil is my particular favourite- so lovely after a long winter walk.
Thank you for your feedback.
Love the surprise box every month. It’s my personal treat to me
Cohorted is rated 4.15 based on 2,267 reviews