Cohorted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cohorted
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Love love love Absolutely Fantastic company and Absolutely Fantastic Competitions 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you for your feedback.
Customer service was excellent very attentive and helpful
My friend recommended you as prices good: I haven’t had to return or ask for a refund
Thanks
Thank you for your feedback.
Cohorted have failed to answer 3 requests for a subscription address change. The products are pointless if they fail to get to the intended customer.
Hi Emma,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your first subscription box, we are aware that our customer service team have resolved this for you, however should you require any additional assistance please do contact them.
Amazing company, excellent customer service and great value for money! Fast delivery as well so overall just an amazing experience
Thank you for your feedback.
Had so many products and super high quality and delivery was fast
Amazing box!
Thank you for your feedback.
I am obsessed with this box! And the perfume sample was insanely beautiful. Its quickly become my favourite fragrance and deffo going to be on my birthday present list. The monuskin has always been a personal favourite so I was so happy to get a box full of their products. The warming face mask has to be one of my faves. Thank you Cohorted 😊
Thank you for your feedback.
These are the ideal treats for Lockdown February. I haven’t used the Monuskin brand before but I shall definitely buy more. The moisturiser leaves skin dewy and fresh and the bath oil is my particular favourite- so lovely after a long winter walk.
Thank you for your feedback.
Love the surprise box every month. It’s my personal treat to me
Thank you for your feedback.
Cohorted makes me happy every month. I find I am able to have something to look forward to each month. It feels really nice to pamper myself and treat my skin to something that makes it healthier. xoxo
Thank you for your feedback.
By far the best beauty box subscription. The products are full size and of amazing quality. I always google them each month and cant believe that some of them are worth over £200! Loving it!
Thank you for your feedback.
Best indulgence!! So glad I subscribed, amazing products, top quality and such a joy to receive my monthly beauty cohort box! Monthly box products values more than 4 times monthly subscription fee!!! You won’t regret this decision this year . Janet
Thank you for your feedback.
Looking forward to my box every month, amazing!
Thank you for your feedback.
WOW. Think this is my favourite box to date. It looks indulgent on opening and the products are to die for. This is a great way to try out new products.
Thank you for your feedback.
It’s the best monthly gift to me, highlight of the month definitely !! The quality of products- superb! the opportunity to try new beauty ranges is enlightening, beneficial and fun !!! Each month surpasses expectations, and price!! I definitely wish I had subscribed earlier and you will too 😊
Thank you for your feedback.
Lovely box filled with really beautiful treats. A really nice way to try new brands and products.
Beautiful box filled with gorgeous products! Loved each one of the 6 products😍
Thank you for your feedback.
Great Box. Loved the products.
Thank you for your feedback.
Mystery Beauty box was filled with expired/not for resale/discontinued products.
Awful packaging, box arrived tattered etc.
Really disappointed.