Cohorted Reviews

Based on 2,280 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Cohorted Reviews

About Cohorted:

Cohorted brings the magic of product discovery online by connecting everyday beauty lovers with a taste for premium, to leading beauty brands that you can fall in love with, if not already… From our No1 premium subscription beauty box to our Limited-Edition curations, our team of beauty enthusiasts promise to bring you the best in beauty discovery for you to trial.

customerservice@cohorted.co.uk

Unit C6, Flexspace, Burley Hill Trading Estate

Tell us how Cohorted made you happy
Such great value! I've always been a little sceptical about subscription boxes but I've been so impressed with Cohorted. Their February Wander Beauty box was filled with so many great products. I've been dying to try Wander Beauty since I found them on Instagram but since I have combination and sensitive skin, I wasn't sure which products would work for me. This Cohorted box was perfect since I was able to test everything out for a fraction of the cost of buying the products separately. The package came so quickly too. All the products are such good quality but I’m in love with the Wander Glow Getter Mist. It’s lightweight and gives me such a nice dewy glow.
Love Cohorted Day every month!!! Like having 11 extra birthdays! Very occasionally there is something that isn’t quite me but always good as a surprise gift for one of my faves! Pass it forward!! #bekind
Every thing is amazing
Hi, really happy about the products. But would like to cancel my subscription. I am not able to get in touch with your customer service. Would be nice to get some help. Thanks
An absolute must for.money saving tips and good quality. Thank you!
Excellent customer service and great quality products highly recommend ,
It’s lovely I love it, speedy delivery, easy to order
I’ve received a couple of these boxes as a gift and I wasn’t disappointed either time! I’m always at a loss to what beauty products I should buy and these boxes make it so much simpler to test things out and find what products work best for me and my skin!
Love the luxury items
It's such an exciting treat every month the anticipation of opening your Cohorted subscription box and your delight rises when you see the skincare & make up collection you've been lucky enough to receive.Luxuary full size and totally up to the minute selection of skincare heroes and make up must haves are on display ready to be used by ME..I love the happiness Cohorted brings me monthly I'm excited for next month's edition already yippee...
Hi Loretta, Thank you for your feedback.
I got bought a Cohorted beauty box for my birthday and it was honestly the best present I received! All the products were amazing ❤️
Hi Mollie, Thank you for your feedback.
Absolutely love the Cohorted Beauty boxes. They really are the best beauty subscription on the market, with premium brands and products. Each box is a slice of luxury and I look forward to my delivery every month.
Thank you for your feedback.
Only just signed up Awesome products and good prices and great give aways and competitions. Found you's on Facebook and asked how to subscribe everyone where putting there photos on of there products and kindly asked how to subscribe.
It's so nice to subscribe to a box that actually deliver what they say they will. After subscribing to 3 well known boxes and been let down I thought I would give Cohorted a go. So far I have been overwhelmed at the contents of each box and the Avant April box blew my socks off. Waiting as patiently as I can for my May box but I am sure it won't let me down. Fanblummingtastic.
I wouldn't change anything PREFECT the way you's are 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you for your feedback.
Great customer service, knowledgeable of products, price of everything I want is reasonable and worth it, Thankyou
Thank you for your feedback.
Love love love Absolutely Fantastic company and Absolutely Fantastic Competitions 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you for your feedback.
Amazing company, excellent customer service and great value for money! Fast delivery as well so overall just an amazing experience
Thank you for your feedback.
Had so many products and super high quality and delivery was fast
Cohorted is rated 4.2 based on 2,280 reviews