Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
The experience was great, but I would not every shoe was available in my size. Although I understand these are difficult times in terms of supply. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Very easy ordering process.
Their craftsmanship is phenomanal. The design and feel of the shoe is great. Highly recommend!!
Customer service was great. Fast shipping. No issues whatsoever.
Outstanding product and service giving while I purchased my shoes, had the pleasure of meeting Santiago. If you in Atlanta stop by Ponce De Leon store
I received shoes that were too big. I sent them back for an exchange and have not heard from since that about getting my shoes.
Dear Dennis, Many thanks for taking the time to share your review. I can confirm that your return pair was delivered to us yesterday and the exchange pair will be shipped asap. You should have received notifications during each stage of the return process. We'll reach out directly to check why you have not received them. The Cobbler Union Team.
Customer Services is (5/5) Overall Quality of the shoes are (4/5), mainly due to the soles. While they do look beautiful, rather than being real leather they are made of a material similar to cardboard (or at least that's what they seem to me). I am happy to see you using better soles like Vibram in some models but i think the best route for the more executive shoes would be to go with Rendenbach soles or soles of similar quality and brand recognition. Best of luck Daniel!
Great customer service and best value for money product. What a pleasure to wear such shoes, will for sure buy more pairs!
Was very satisfied when I opened the box and when I put them on they were so comfortable. Planning on ordering another pair.
Great customer service and product
Perfect amazing comfort and fit
The quality of the shoe is second to none. I purchased the museum congnac fits perfect however the black pair same size 101/2 are to small and to tight. Very odd.
While I did get my shoes, eventually, the communication process left a lot to be desired. I made an internet order, with that order came the customary "track your order button". When I clicked on the button an error popped up. I waited a few days before calling to inquire about my order. I was told the shoes were coming from Spain and that is a 7-10 business day transaction. Once the shoes arrived in Georgia, the shoes would be shipped to me. Unfortunately, the "track your order" feature never updated at all. I had to call repeatedly to get information about my shoes. Even when I did call, it was hard to get people to answer the phone. I left voice-mails and I believe I had a response from one of them. Although the customer service person never said they were reaching out specifically because of the voice-mail. I believe I emailed with concerns as well. I'm not sure if anyone from Cobbler Union responded to my emails. I checked my spam folder too. Once I received my shoes, I called and asked for what products I should order to care for them. The phone connection was terrible (it wasn't the first time either). I tried to call back and the connection was still bad. I couldn't hear what products were recommended. I asked for an email with suggestions and, as best I can tell, I haven't received an email letting me know what products to use to keep my shoes in good condition. I love the shoes and they're a beautiful product. I just wish my experience as a costumer matched the product I bought.
Dear Sir, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service we offer and it looks like the mark was missed. I would like to mention that we have written several emails but they don't seem to be getting through. I will be reaching out directly to you so that we can look into this further. Thanks again for your review The Cobbler Union Team.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Commande : RAS Livraison : RAS J'ai acheté des Alex UR en cognac grain, je dois dire que je suis agréablement surpris par la qualité du produit. Le rapport qualité / prix est clairement bien pricé. Je recommande vivement l'achat de ce modèle qui vient pour ma part en complément de CJ Pembroke.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Love the shoes. It looks great and looks fantastic.
The shoes I got were very comfortable, fit perfectly, and surprisingly without any gnawing anywhere. Needless to say they also look amazing!
Learned about Cobbler Union from internet reviews, beautiful products, fast delivery and very attentive customer service. Enjoyed the chukka shoe so much that I bought two pairs. They are supremely comfortable and look great. Thanks.
The shoes offer a great fit for my feet the materials and craftsmanship is great at this price range. I just wish they offered the Winchester or the George in smooth black leather.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022
The order took longer to get here than was mentioned. Need to have a follow up if there going to any delays. The package was received without any damages.
Cobbler Union is rated 4.73 based on 88 reviews