Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
The quality of shoes is exceptional - very comfortable and the shipping was very fast.
Service at the Store Level was great. However the warehouse shipped is horrible. I waited almost 2-weeks for a belt to be shipped from Duluth, GA to Peachtree City, GA. This is inexcusable. Since the Atlanta store is closing and only online shopping will be available. Customer Service will need to step it up and process orders in a much faster way.
Beautiful shoes
Shoes are beautiful and comfortable. They are well made. Customer service is top notch.
Blazing fast delivery. Very pleased with purchasing experience.
We had a great time talking shoes and hearing a different perspective on what would work well for us. I’ve bought some beautiful shoes that I can wear to work, out, or events and they’ll look great through it all.
Customer service was excellent. Shoes fit great, very short break in, a couple hours...
Let's start with the not so bad. The boots (Winchester) have an instep on the low side, and the leather is a bit stiff. The good the style is very timeless and outside of the instep issue which will get better once they break in the fit is excellent for my feet, and the craftsmanship is rather good.
Wonderful atmosphere and outstanding customer service.
I'm a Brit living in the states and I'm thrilled I can support a local company that offers such excellent quality shoes - I now have three pairs and intend to add some driving shoes to my collection soon. I have always worn high-quality English (Church or Cheaney) shoes and I'm happy to say that Cobbler Union can supply shoes of similar quality at a very good price. What is more, their customer service is impeccable - Hat's off to you!
The customer service is second to none! Highly recommend!
Great quality, and speedy service!
I have several pairs of Cobbler Union dress shoes. I just recently purchased two new pairs and love them. I plan to purchase many more.
Great quality products for a great price! Top notch customer service!
Really appreciated the quick answers and the provided solution. The customer service really made up for the small error of shipment.
Craftsman ship and quality is impeccable couldn't find a single fault on the pair will definitely be buying more shoes from them and recommending this brand to others.
Beautiful shoes, unfortunately had to return it do to size issue
Y'all always do great (except that fumble for one pair of loader). My recommendation is to revamp the shoe box. Make them look fancier and dark blue (like the shoe bags).
beautiful boots, terrific leather, awesome heals, great fit, lousy shoe box, overall a very good well priced product
Exceptional build quality, fit, efficient service and timely delivery...no complaints at all!
Cobbler Union is rated 4.7 based on 117 reviews