Cobbler Union Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobbler Union
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Roberto Sanchez
Great customer service and best value for money product. What a pleasure to wear such shoes, will for sure buy more pairs!
Was very satisfied when I opened the box and when I put them on they were so comfortable. Planning on ordering another pair.
Great customer service and product
Perfect amazing comfort and fit
The quality of the shoe is second to none. I purchased the museum congnac fits perfect however the black pair same size 101/2 are to small and to tight. Very odd.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Commande : RAS Livraison : RAS J'ai acheté des Alex UR en cognac grain, je dois dire que je suis agréablement surpris par la qualité du produit. Le rapport qualité / prix est clairement bien pricé. Je recommande vivement l'achat de ce modèle qui vient pour ma part en complément de CJ Pembroke.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Love the shoes. It looks great and looks fantastic.
The shoes I got were very comfortable, fit perfectly, and surprisingly without any gnawing anywhere. Needless to say they also look amazing!
Learned about Cobbler Union from internet reviews, beautiful products, fast delivery and very attentive customer service. Enjoyed the chukka shoe so much that I bought two pairs. They are supremely comfortable and look great. Thanks.
The shoes offer a great fit for my feet the materials and craftsmanship is great at this price range. I just wish they offered the Winchester or the George in smooth black leather.
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Cobbler Union 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Love the sneakers! One of the most comfortable pairs I have.
The website is easy to use and ordering was smooth. Products are attractively pictured and thoroughly described. Prices are decent for the quality of the shoes, and the products on sale are very good deals.
I fall in love everytime I see a picture!!!!
Cobbler Union 5 star review on 10th June 2022
First, as outstanding as the shoes are that I ordered (William, Museum Brown), the customer service was even better. I now own four pairs of Cobbler Union shoes, and I will undoubtedly be coming back for more. Keep up the outstanding all-around work CU!
Absolutely love my new Oxford’s. A quality shoe at a reasonable price.
Overall, I've had a very pleasant experience with Cobbler Union. I find their shoes to be well made and priced quite reasonably. I am also quite happy with the customer service; once I had some issues with a pair not being delivered and they immediately sent me another one.
I found the Chukka boots in tobacco suede on clearance and had to grab them! I was thrilled how quickly they arrived. This is my 5th pair of Cobbler Union shoes. I am always impressed with the quallity and value CU offers it's customers.
The quality, fit, and style are always first class.
This is the second pair that I bought from CU. This pair was a birthday gift for my brother, and a few months ago I purchased a Miquel for myself. I am totally satisfied with both pairs. Delivery was fast and the quality is excellent. As for the aesthetics, CU is of course near the top of the totem pole. I’ll purchase more from CU. I only wish the shoes were more readily available.
Cobbler Union is rated 4.76 based on 82 reviews