CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
Many thanks to Angela Little for all her help. Very professional and perseveared to find me a great deal.
Am very impressed with Angela Little's dedication to her work and me as a client. Stayed late to get my application through and kept me well informed through out the process. Thank you.
CLS have been an absolute pleasure to work with! Victoria has gone above and beyond throughout the whole process, always keeping us updated and working extra hard to get everything signed off, a complete superstar! Plus great extra support from Frankie and Steve too. Highly recommend.
Amy Randall went above and beyond to help me with securing my first mortgage after a very upsetting divorce, Amy was very sincere and extremely professional, constantly keeping me up to date with the progress and checking that everything was moving along as to how it should. Would highly recommend.
Got the mortgage offer in a week, was quick. They are too good in service and always kept me well informed of the progress. Thank you CLS team.
Outstanding advise conveyed by Angela, very informative and in great detail to ‘clear the clouds’ a great credit to the CLS team. Without a doubt I will be recommending to others going forward. Thank You.
Not the first time I have used CLS for sorting my mortgage and won’t be the last. I was looked after mainly by Steve Wand and Amy Randall. Communication and customer service is second to none. A pleasure to deal with and I have recommended to others already and will continue to do so. Thanks both.
Jamie and Victoria worked really hard to get the mortgage I needed I can't thank them enough
A pleasure to deal with CLS Money. A very serious and professional company. Not only were responses to my queries super-fast, they were professional and answered my points perfectly. I would recommend CLS to friends and family as their service is outstanding.
Great service
Great company and service, both Paul Merret and Sophie Osborn. They did get me a great deal and were very professional and none judgmental, all the way thru. Great company and people, I can't stress it enough how much they helped us.
From the very start Angela Little was amazing! Made he feel fully at ease, and listened to me and helped find me exactly what I needed! Never judgmental and explained everything fully. Gemma Bentley was also fantastic and I can’t thank them both enough for everything.
Great company to deal with. I initially dealt with Paul Merrett and Sophie Osborn after that. I need to say they were great, my situation was complicated and managed to get me a Morgage offer, and were never judgmental. Really great company to deal with and will highly recommend to anyone.
Everyone was very friendly. Angela Little, who started my case, in particular was very kind and understanding and took a lot of stress away from the whole process.
Rachael from CLS has been amazing in the whole process it’s been so easy and I have a mortgage offer now thank you so much for all your support you have been fab defiantly recommend this company to anyone
CLS have been outstanding. I had the pleasure of having Angela Little as my broker. From start to finish she has been amazing. Never once did I feel like it was business, as it felt very much personal to me. This lovely lady always put my mind at rest. Nothing was never too much trouble. Day or night Angela was always there and I am so glad she was able to make us home owners. Angela made such a stressful time in my life much more easier. She works tirelessly, as she always gets you the best results. Everyone I have encountered through ClS have all been fantastic! To find a company who can provide excellent customer service is very far and few between. I also have to mention Amy Clarke and Amy Randall. A special thank you to these ladies. They have also been outstanding. Amy Randall is getting us to the finishing post and I couldn’t be any happier. Searching for the right brokers, I found CLS and I got very lucky. I was very lucky to have Angela Little, Amy Clarke and Amy Randall. I couldn’t recommend this company more or their employees. It has been a pleasure working with them.
CLS have been fantastic! Cant thank them enough!! I really did not think I was eligible for a mortgage due to having debt problems and the high street lenders turned me down without even trying!! CLS really give you the time and listen to your situation to find a suitable mortgage and I'm over the moon I now have my mortgage offer!!! Angela Little in particular was an absolute star in the process and was so person centred and reassuring throughout. Thank you so much Angela for your relentless work and CLS for getting me and my children our own home x
Ellis and Sophie were dealing with mine and my partners case, we were not an easy case to handle, but they absolutely smashed it! They were so helpful and so friendly. They made sure that I was at ease throughout the whole process and updated me very regularly. I cannot recommend and thank CLS money enough. Thank you for your support and help. Cannot sing your praises loud enough!
Rachel and Victoria at CLS have been great from start to finish helping get my mortgage offer sorted.. They are great at their job's and know exactly how to get the best from your lender. They don't waste anytime and give the great advice.. Thankyou both so much for helping with everything! Claire 😊
We were one of those tricky customers with a unique position that wouldn’t allow for your everyday mortgage. From our first enquiry as to whether we could apply for a mortgage to actually having a mortgage accepted took about a month from start to finish. Particular thanks to Rachel and Victoria who personally dealt with our application. Both super friendly and always on hand. Rachel even called me out of hours.
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,755 reviews