CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

The Old Warehouse, 18 Sirdar Road, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers made you happy
They offered a great service. They were super helpful and friendly and always kept me informed throughout. My process took a very long time and even though it wasn’t down to my broker they helped me at every stage to try and chase the solicitors and 3rd parties to try and get a resolution.
Thank you Eleanor! We hope you enjoy your new home!
Frankie, Lauren and Amy have been amazing at keeping us up to date with whats going on throughout the whole house buying process. They were very informative about what was going on at each step, I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone buying a home.
Thank you for your lovely review Jaimes, we hope you enjoy your new home!!
A huge great big thank you to Angela Little for all her help, getting our mortgage set up and being so supportive and informative along the way, she was fantastic! Any issues or concerns that were raised Angela dealt with immediately, even when I was unsure what was going on Angela contacted me to chat about anything I was worried about. We did suffer slight communication issues with Emma along the way but Angela quickly resolved this issue and efficiency was resumed. Also very grateful for Amy Randall and all of her assistance, she was amazing and kept us in the loop the whole time which is hugely appreciated. I would definitely recommend CLS money.
Thank you for your lovely review Bliss!
Steve and his team done an amazing job keeping us informed all the way, As a small business owner we were not sure if we would be able to get a mortgage due to the slow down in growth through the pandemic however Steve got us a great rate and the mortgage has been approved, can’t wait to move into our new home. Andy
Thank you for the lovely review Andy! We hope you enjoy your new home!
Great service as always from Gemma and the team, thank you CLS!
Thank you for your review!
Would definitely recommend this company having had Steve arrange my mortgage for me! He was very helpful , efficient and understanding to my personal situation. Amazing service THANKS STEVE!!!
Thank you for your lovely review!
As always CLS are helpful, friendly and efficient, taking the stress out of the situation.
Thank you for your lovely review Matthew!
Steve Ward was so helpful would definitely recommend him and the company to family and friends
Thank you for your review! Have a lovely day!
We've used CLS twice now, first with our original mortgage and then with our remortgage. On both occasions they were able to achieve rates unrivalled by anyone else. Amazing personal, one to one service. Special thanks to Melissa who did an amazing job on our remortgage, despite difficult challenges from the mortgage provider. She went the extra mile, always kept us in the loop and ultimately delivered an incredible result. We would highly recommend!
Thank you for your lovely review Thomas! We are so happy we could help you again with your remortgage!
Angela, Emma and Lauren were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. All were very helpful and very friendly. Thanks for making this experience the very best. Would definitely recommend cls money. Thanks again for all the hard work that was put into making this happen.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy to have made your experience so pleasant.
Steve Wand was excellent. He gave us some very useful advice, communicated with us really well throughout and was very efficient in organising our remortgage. The whole process has been very straightforward!
Thank you for your review Nick! We are so happy to have made the remortgage process as straightforward as possible for you!
We first spoke with Melissa who has been nothing but helpful, kind and friendly throughout the experience. We’ve been through a lot of mortgage brokers with our circumstances and this was absolutely painless and easy. Thank you so much to Melissa and Emma for helping us do this!
Thank you for your lovely review Roxanne! We are so happy to have made your experience so painless and easy!
Charlotte and Amy were simply brilliant throughout. It's not easy to navigate mortgage applications as a self-employed company director, but Charlotte was meticulous in her pursuit of making sure I got the offer I wanted. I recommend CLS to anyone who asks.
Thank you for the lovely review Kerry! We are so happy to have helped you to get the offer you wanted!
I’ve been dealing with Melissa. She has gone above and beyond to help!! She listened well and gave great tailored advice. As a first time buyer, I could not have asked for anyone better to guide us through the initial stages and everything has gone smoothly so far. Everyone else I’ve dealt with from CLS has also been really positive. Rare not to be able to fault a company, so I would highly recommend them, especially Melissa!
Thank you for your lovely review Karl! Buying your first home can be so daunting, we are so happy to make your experience a positive one!!
As always CLS team is brilliant. This time I had been taken care of by Melissa. Very fast and efficient service in challenging times for anyone with the mortgage.
Thank you for the lovely feedback! Mortgages can be so challenging, we are very happy to have helped you!
I dealt with Frankie and Emma throughout our journey of getting our mortgage. We had a tough time due to myself having a reposession previously but the girls were great and sourced our mortgage for us. Many thanks Vicki and Keith
Thank you for the lovely review! So happy we could help you after your previous experiences!
CLS Money is the best mortgage broker company I have ever worked with. Amy Randell has been amazing mortgage broker she helped my remortgage go very smoothly and got me a very good mortgage deal
Thank you for such a lovely review Franklin! We are so happy to make your experience remortgaging a smooth one!
Service provided was second to none. Melissa Woolley dealt with every query like I was her only client. The service she provided was 100%. Highly recommend
Thank you for your lovely review Gary!
Charlotte and Melissa have been really helpful. They have made the change at the end of of my current fixed rate mortgage to the new one, a stress free experience. Both out you at ease and answer the questions you want answered. Highly recommend. Thanks again.
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review! Happy we could make your experience stress free!
I previously set up my mortgage with CLS which was dealt with by Victoria she was so helpful and really went the extra mile nothing was too much trouble and I experienced a very professional service and felt everything was taken care of for me. I have now just remortgaged with CLS and cannot believe how quick and easy it was so I could snap up another lower rate. Melissa talked me through all the steps and achieved my rate which was excellent and the Victoria and Shannon led me through the process until I completed on my mortgage. What a great team thank you so much for all your help.
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review! Happy we could help you again and look forward to speaking to you again in the future!
CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.9 based on 2,080 reviews