hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Ordered gifts for my inlaws and the driver went to an incorrect address he WAS advised of the correct address but decided not to go! So nothing was delivered and Clearwater Hampers refused to refund our money in full offering only half! Disgusting service, never again!!!
Dear Anne, Thank you for your review for the hamper ordered Christmas 2017. We are very sorry you are not happy with the service received. However, please be advised we can only use the delivery address provided when you place the order & this was incorrect. The couriers will attempt to the address given only unless we advise them otherwise. We would advise updating your addresses on your account for any future orders. Apologies for the disappointment caused. Kind regards, Hamper.com
The hamper was for a friends birthday for May 31st, the courier broke down but said it would be delivered on the 1st...eventually it was delivered on the 4th
In all honestly this was the first and last time I order, I asked for it to be delivered on a certain day, which it didn’t it came straight away, which meant I was never getting it to where it needed to be on time , contents is not worth what you are charging, box also damaged, unacceptable to hand over as a gift to anyone
Gave package to wrong person, birthday surprise ruined.
It took 5 days for delivery when both parties were home on Saturday.
I paid extra for a Friday delivery received a text that it would be delayed till Saturday, my mum waited in on Saturday for her now late birthday present it still did not arrive! Got another text saying Monday delivery which it did arrive in good order. So 3 days later and I have not received a refund of the extra money I paid to set the delivery date! 😡
I ordered this for a birthday gift for my sister to be delivered on 21 March. My sister is in hospital and her husband at work. They tried to deliver on 21st but there was nobody at home, no effort was made to leave with a neighbour. This was delivered the following day. Very disappointed. No text message was sent as stated and no contact made with myself. I will not be using this company again. Very disappointed.
I gave them an honest view of my experience with them and in their response they lied. I don't take lies, to cover up mistakes, from any company as a consequence I will never deal with them again.
Arrived dripping wet and broken.
I placed an order (100135710) for delivery for the 22nd of December, the order did not arrive. All I received was a half completed message stating that it was ready for collection. Although I attempted to contact your sales team several times I was unable to talk to any of your staff. I have sent an email to express my displeasure and to ask for an explanation but I have received no reply. I can not express my displeasure with your delivery and sales. I will not be using or recommending your company again.
This company failed to deliver our hamper, also did not answer our e/mails or phone calls. Would never use again. Pam Cambie
Hamper, which was ordered before Christmas, has not arrived despite the tracking stating that is was delivered to a secure location!!!!
Hamper was never delivered, no answer to emails or phone calls either
Hamper ordered in September for delivery 22 December 2017 never arrived. Impossible to get through on telephone. Left multiple messages for them to call back but they never did. No response to email complaint. Live chat on website not working due to all operators being busy. Hopeless in every respect. Note that folks in similar situations are complaining on their Facebook page without any response. One person noted that complaints and adverse comments are being deleted.
I've ordered on Dec 22nd only because they were offering guaranteed delivery by Christmas day. Today is Dec, 29th, gift has not reached its destination yet and on top of that, 3 days now I have neither received any reply to my email enquiry about the order nor have I been able to chat with these guys (always offline) although the chat is supposed to be working 09:00-17:00 on weekdays.
The hamper was supposed to arrive in time for Xmas but when I spoke to the recipients on 27th December they still hadn't received it. I left a message on the answer phone of Hamper.com to be called back but I received nothing. I had received an email on Sat 23rd to say that it had been signed for on the 23rd by a 'Jones'! Who on earth was he? Then by a stroke of genius the recipient telephoned me on the 28th to say that the hamper was on his doorstep that morning! Thank goodness it did not contain any perishables! I will never deal with this company in the future. H D from Gloucestershire
Placed order on-line for Christmas delivery and still no delivery 7 days later. Received a text message confirming delivery will be 22 December. No delivery. Tracked parcel via Hampers and DPD their courier and web-site about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Rang Hampers.com several times leaving contact number on more than one occasion and also sent e-mail. Still no response. DPD website just sends you round in circles. Rang DPD and again just refers you to website. Total lack of customer service from both Hamper.com & DPD.
The worest on line shopping experience ever ! I'm not sure if this website is a scam ! My Christmas hamper was not delivered and has still not been delivered. I emailed the customer serivce 2 times but never got a reply, called them 3 times from abroad but no one ever picked it up, no call back either ! Can I have a full refund as I never received what I paid for. My order number is 100144674.
Ruined a Christmas gift by not delivering on time.
I don’t like to leave negative negative comments but as this is the second request for a review.....I have always used M&S and spent approximately £50 on four close friends. I imagined a specialist hamper company would give me more for my money so I ordered the four hampers, two of which were delivered to me as we were dropping them off ourselves. I can only say embarrassment is the the only comment I can make. I actually sent apologies to the friends who had direct deliveries and sent additional gifts. Absolutely apauling!!!!!
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,273 reviews