Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Ordered 2 shirts , one was correct the other was wrong , had to return it at my own expense. The correct shirt finally arrived but I didn’t even get an apology let alone the postage reimbursed.
Very disappointed with the service. I ordered a shirt to be delivered to my sons address for his birthday on 24th April. I got a phone call to say the wrong shirt was sent but assured me the original would be delivered on time. Unfortunately as my son works the shirt was delivered when he wasn't at home. No shirt for his birthday. I phoned to cancel order and was assured the money would be back in my account. Still waiting. Soooo disappointed!!!
We ordered a Face Mask [#26072 (WEB26072)] and it arrived in packaging similar to that of Poundland. £6 for delivery! Face Mask was not even branded with Claudio Lugli. Avoid this company like the plague. £16.00 for a Poundland Face Mask!
Disappointed in face mask as it has not got your branded label on. This was purchsed on behalf of my mother for her to gift to someone and it could have come from anywhere.
Still waiting delivery 5 days late. They say the address as been unable to find So they have gone back to depot?!?..
As much as we love love lI've love your shirts . I cannot write a revue as unfortunately after two delivery dates have passed and no delivery of Christmas cracker gift for men. After contacting DX couriers they cannot find my order. Have contacted Claudio Lugosi via they're website but have yet to hear back. A bit disappointed.
Normally your service is very goo, however it would appear you have changes carriers and to date delivery has still not arrived. PREVIOUS CARRIER WAS EXCELLENT
I purchased a shirt on September 14th, and I have had non stop problems with the shipping. Apparently it had issues going through customs which the team at Claudio Lugli did try and sort out. I appreciated their efforts, but it's now been a month since they last emailed me and I still have not received this item. I have sent 2 polite follow up inquiries, neither of which were answered. I sent another email today, as my tracking details show it is now going back to the facility for some reason. I understand this company is not in charge of the delivery, but their lack of communication is getting really frustrating and it's been 2 months since I purchased this item. Which was meant to be a gift for my partner back in October. I will absolutely not be ordering from this company again unless they contact me and try and sort this out. I'm at the point of resorting to angry reviews in order to hear back.
Very disappointed.
Took my money and never sent me the product, waist of time ordering from here, very poor service
I complained by email that my delivery date had been missed and package had gone on a magical mystery tour around Europe but got no reply. Rubbish customer service for a sizable order.
STILL HASNT BEEN DELIVERED SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR A REVIEW!!
size was totally wrong 5xl was more like 2xl
Incorrect shirt sent, twice,very poor customer service,no correspondence from them in relation to returns, despite having quite a substantial returns policy,very disappointed
I haven't got it
I haven’t received my order
Thus far unhappy - you’ve sent the wrong size, I’ve had to return at my own cost and you’ve also not bothered responding to me via your chat system or email - not a happy bunny at all!
I ordered short sleeve you sent long I also ment and thought I had ordered size large you sent xp large
Very poor service and stitching falls out when washed. I have now stopped buying this brand, after spending thousands of pounds with them.
Paid 8 days ago including additional for next day delivery for a birthday present. Shirt still hasn’t arrived, no information or update has been provided, no response or any acknowledgement to emails sent. Have tried calling but not managed to get hold of anyone so far. Very poor delivery and customer service. Extremely disappointing - online sales shouldn’t be this difficult.
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,023 reviews