Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Claudio Lugli make the best quality shirts in the world and also offer the best quality customer service they always accommodate my needs 😘
Claudio Lugli make the best quality shirts in the world by far the customer. Service is also the best the always accommodate my needs 😘
Very poor service and stitching falls out when washed. I have now stopped buying this brand, after spending thousands of pounds with them.
I have used Claudio Lugli annually for the past 4 years to supplement my "special events" wardrobe. They have never failed to disappoint, even in this past year of upheaval. The quality, unique fashion, delivery and empathetic customer service are second to none. I am constantly asked "where did you get that?"......:) Thank you CL!
I purchased a shirt on September 14th, and I have had non stop problems with the shipping. Apparently it had issues going through customs which the team at Claudio Lugli did try and sort out. I appreciated their efforts, but it's now been a month since they last emailed me and I still have not received this item. I have sent 2 polite follow up inquiries, neither of which were answered. I sent another email today, as my tracking details show it is now going back to the facility for some reason. I understand this company is not in charge of the delivery, but their lack of communication is getting really frustrating and it's been 2 months since I purchased this item. Which was meant to be a gift for my partner back in October. I will absolutely not be ordering from this company again unless they contact me and try and sort this out. I'm at the point of resorting to angry reviews in order to hear back.
I really love the premium quality of Claudio Lugli clothes, I have many shirts that I only wear for special occasion's and a wonderful blazer that I've yet to wear. Not cheap but the fantastic quality oozes from the design. I think they are the Louis Viton equivalent of shirtmakers.
Took my money and never sent me the product, waist of time ordering from here, very poor service
Great service from Naz.
A great looking shirt very pleased with the fit I must admit the fact that the gypsy king wears Claudio did have some bearing on me buying a couple but in all honesty they feel great they look good they are light and won't sap your strength on your ring walk. I hope they wear well thanks Claudio
Bought 2 recently. My husband’s favourite shirts. Arrived good delivery service. He is looking for one David Bowie icon shirt??
For the last two years I have purchased a lot of Claudio Lugli shirts, I will continue to buy them as the Service and Quality is 100%
Always perfect
Ordered with next day delivery I had to contact them 6 days later to say hadn’t got it ,once I did they resent and I got next day ,with a re fund for postage ..just wonder if I hadn’t got in touch would they me . Great shirt
The Best Shirts EVER
Superb style and quality
I love these shirts - the workmanship and little details are beautiful. I bought one originally from a retailer and then looked the company up on-line. The website is fantastic - a lot of choice and even thoughtful advice on how to care for your garment. I received the shirts extremely quickly and therefore can only assume that the company is efficient. I have recommended Claudio Lugli to all of my friends in the confidence they will have the same opinion as me.
High quality shirt material and stylish design. Good tailored fit.
Love the quality of the clothing and the customer service. Very unique products .
Excellent quality every time.
Memory Poppy shirt ordered & arrived very quickly, I must say the design is absolutely breathtaking & family & friends alike have commented on this, also the quality & workmanship is second to none, without doubt one of the best shirts I have ever bought.
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,019 reviews