Claudio Lugli Reviews

Read Claudio Lugli Reviews

info@claudioluglishirts.com

Unit 4 Magic House, Streakesfield Road

Tell us how Claudio Lugli made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Claudio Lugli Reviews | 25th October 2019
Claudio Lugli Reviews | 29th November 2019
Claudio Lugli Reviews | 29th November 2019
Claudio Lugli Reviews | 25th October 2019
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful shirt different from anything I’ve seen before.
excellent service from Claudio Lugli, the products are stylish and top quality. Ordered two items which i know my wife will be thrilled with
Exceptional quality and service as usual.. love the colour great fit and price
Very well-made get lots of comments from friends and family and lots of the time people stopped me and asked me where I got my shirt
The best shirt in the world in terms of price to quality ratio. Design, cut, material and finish quality is what this brand is known for and becoming popular for. Must have if you want to stand out with a beautiful shirt. I'm a buyer for life!
Fantastic service
Received my shirt in very quick delivery time and the quality is fabulous. Lovely detail on the shirt itself which the online photo didn’t bring out. Extremely happy!
Top quality shirts.......I have purchased on numerous occasions & would highly recommend!! Top class service
These really are the most amazing shirts. The styles and fabric catch your eye first but it's the quality that just blows me away. Love love love the Claudio Lugli Ladies Shirts.
Well made and good quality shirt with great design
Very nice shirts of best quality !
Very high quality clothing and quick shipping - even during the pandemic. Would order form this company again.
Quality quality quality!
Amazing designs and great service!
As usual -Excellent!
Another fabulous purchase online. Bought shirt for my wife she was very pleased with the style and quality. Cannot fault the service.
Exceptionel design, very high quality. All the buttons are still in all my shirts:-)
Claudio Lugli shirts has made my life more fun, outstanding respons, from anyone when caring the shirts.

Anders Nilson
Nice quality and design! And shirts fit perfectly!
Got the last bubbles shirt in L. Great shirt. Very helpful service and prompt delivery. That's No 14 now and they're all great! Thanks to all at CL.
Order a shirt for my partners birthday, ordering was easy and delivery prompt - although it should be as quite expensive.
Staff are very helpful and polite on the telephone.
I have purchased shirts from Claudio Lugli for a number of years and have never been disappointed.. My recent purchase has been no exception in terms of quality and coupled with excellent service and efficient delivery I rate everything as being very good
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.76 based on 704 reviews