Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
For some years now I have been searching for a quality shirt supplier who produces limited runs, so the chances of someone being at an event wearing the same shirt as me is vastly reduced, and now I have found one. Top quality shirts, amazing quick delivery, great value for money and really good customer service. Lugli are the best in the market.
Excellent product and website. Delivery very prompt
Always great designs, lovely quality, makes you stand out amongst the crowds.
Just received yet another 5 Fabulous Claudio Lugley Shirt's to add to my collection now at 82 i can't stop buy theses Shirt's top quality and service I would highly recommend to Family and Friends well done Nav 👏
Amazing quality & service from ordering online arrived so quickly
Quality shirts and 5 star service as always.
Fantastic shirt and outstanding service. Had to return first shirt as too small. Received replacement shirt 3 days after return. Fantastic
Whilst I love your shirts I am still awaiting delivery of my order
Please make more styles of the shirts for women.
Excellent shirt, cotton, good fit
Love this shop, have bought loads from here, never a problem. Had to deal with customer services dept, what a joy, no hassle, had to return a shirt i bought for a friend (to small) refunded straight away and replacement sent out, A big thank you to the girl in customer services, should of asked her name, to say THANKS !!!!!!!
Outstanding! More great shirts delivered to my door in Florida from UK in a matter of a few days. We'll do it again soon!
Very efficient handling of my order.
Perfect shirt for the weather at the moment, love the patterns and feel!
Highest quality of goods and serviceis outstanding
Great service and packaged securely. My short sleeve shirt is made of the same great quality material as my long sleeve shirts. Perfect fit. We’ll be ordering more.
Great service & fast delivery just what I wanted .and shirt was lovely.
Top brand, immense quality and designs. Arrived next day :)
Pleased with purchase but would probably have purchase a second style had the available sizes had been less restrictive
Shirts are great, I had never heard of the brand but bought a shirt in a small shop in Norfolk while on holiday Size fits me perfectly, I love the style and the quality and have bought 4 more Really good
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.76 based on 1,067 reviews