Claudio Lugli Reviews

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

Tell us how Claudio Lugli made you happy

"Great service as always from Claudio Lufkin shirt perfect thanks"
"I’ve purchased several shirts and experienced a first class service, quality shirts, next day delivery and my latest purchase ‘Lucky Dip’ is fabulous well done Claudio"
"Excellent quality, true to size, huge selection so unlikely to see others in same shirt. Have ordered both ladies and gentlemens' shirts would highly recommend. Super quick delivery, personal attention with a query, resolved immediately"
"Shirts are excellent however disappointed that I have also emailed them twice regarding something else and have had no reply at all."
"I ordered late for a birthday but they thought it was for an xmas present. A guy i believe was Nav called and asked about the situation that it wouldnt get to me in time for xmas and if a substitue would be okay. I wasnt expecting this and was a really nice gesture from the team. I would definately order from you guys again!"
"Perfect fit,top quality shirt."
"Great products all three shirts excellent quality.Brilliant customer service."
"I am a regular purchaser if Claudio Lugli shirts because of their wonderful designs and quality. However; purchasing directly and regularly should have a benefit. Wherever I purchase they are the same price within £5. Surely a direct purchase with loyalty should be rewarded."
"Excellent service next day delivery. Very high quality shirts i will be buying more."
"Delivered on time. Shirt is great quality and fit. Will look to buy another soon."
"Excellent clothing , customer service is amazing a real joy to shop with."
"Beautifully made Delivered on time Perfect fit Great material we will be back"
"Beautiful shirt, true to size and delivered promptly."
"We love these unique high quality shirts. Designs are amazing."
"Good quality shirts and quick delivery"
"Lovely looking shirt bought for my wife. Hope she likes it. Although it is next day delivery I required a specific day which was organised very efficiently by the office."
"beautiful fabric and quality design. ordering and delivery very easy and efficient"
"Amazing shirts!!! I love them and will be buying more. Looking forward to visiting the new store in Brent Cross too."
"that's my Christmas party look sorted for this year...Fantastic Shirts !!"
"Love these shirts"