Claudio Lugli Reviews

Unit 4 Magic House, Streakesfield Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate Claudio Lugli ?

"Fantastic Service!"
"Love these feel good shirts! Great Quality and Delivery is on point!"
"Excellent product, excellent service"
"Claudio product really standout from the competition both in term of look and quality of the fabric and finish. The service is really good too, especially for those who visit you direct."
"As always, a pleasurable experience purchasing items from Claudio Lugli. The clothes are beautiful in every way as well. Next day delivery as well.."
"Great , well made and attention ... so not only cut but great material quality"
"The shirts are great, not all are to my taste but there is something to suit everyone. The service has been excellent."
"Excellent quality and service as ever!"
"Quirky. Fun. Friendly. Helpful. Getting to know your size can be tricky."
"Love Claudio Lugli shirts, stylish, smart, fashionable, quality cotton."
"Sometimes described a "Marmite" shirts i.e. you either love them or hate them, I absolutely love all twelve of my Claudio Lugli shirts. I also bought a couple for my nephew who wears them when he dresses to impress. Great designs, great quality material and beautifully made these shirts get you noticed."
"I have purchased several women’s shirts and find them of a high quality and a bit different! Service always good with quick delivery."
"Great shirts and jackets, great fit and always quality service"
"My wife keeps telling me I have enough Claudio Lugli shirts to open a shop - but you can't have enough of a good thing. Every shirt I have bought from Claudio Lugli is a masterpiece of design and manufacture, Keep up the good work!!"
"Excellent ladies and gents shirts great colours"
"The quality and delivery of shirts and boots has been fantastic. I believe there are some specific designs of shirts that I would like to see the range extended into, for instance, there are no designs around cycles for instance. Is there some way I could give further feedback on these opportunities?"
"Distinctive classy & a very good quality . The only shirts I ever wear now and go as high as a 6XL"
"Just love the shirts which are always delivered promptly. They always draw nice comments when we go out. Nice to be different!"
"Ever since I found Claudio Lugli I've loved his stuff really amazing designs and lovely to wear shirts I always get comments from friends and delivery is really quick, top bloke."
"Great quality great design buy buy buy"
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.78 based on 67 reviews