Claudio Lugli Reviews

Unit 4 Magic House, Streakesfield Road

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce

How would you rate Claudio Lugli?

"Prompt service and delivery and quality printed fabric for those that want to stand out from the masses"
"Great shirt and top quality."
"Bought Poppy design. Did not receive one of the remembrance Poppy’s as mentioned in item description."
"Everything about CL is fabulous, unique designs, quality materials, excellent packaging and delivery, good returns service and great value too. I am often asked about my shirts, blazers and shoes as Claudio certainly makes you stand out in a crowd. Keep up the good work, I'll be back!"
"Once again superb service and another superb shirt from Claudio!!"
"I love my Claudio Lugli shirts, have a collection of 10 and get smiles and comments every time i wear them. The service is swift and efficient, the product is amazing and the website is informative and well presented. Keep up the good work!!!"
"A lovely shirt, very comfortable. Pattern is very nice and husband gets lots of admiring looks. Colours all work well together x"
"Excellent service as always"
"I have purchased several women shirts from Claudio Lugli, however the last four shirts that i purchase in this order, the qualify is very poor, the material is cheap and they dont wash well. Very disappointed. not value for money at all."
"I have ordered quite a lot of clothes from you recently and have been really happy with the quality , delivery and style . The only problem I had was with one shirt that still hasn't been rectified. The other hiccup is returns I personally think it should be free returns as it cost me £16 to return a jacket that was too tight.. apart from that I'm happy ..."
"Consistently excellent!"
"Excellent customer service and quality products"
"I've waited nearly a year for this one to come back into production, and I'm not disappointed; it looks great, feels great, and turns heads."
"The customer service I have received from Claudio Lugli has been outstanding. They went out of their way to source a particular shirt for me that was showing as out of stock, and I was desperate to buy it as a special gift. The guys made it very easy to order it & it arrived the next day. The quality & fit of the shirt is excellent, and their prints are truly unique. Thank you v much Claudio Lugli, I will be back! :-)"
"Fantastic quality shirts. My husband has a few of these now. They do a style of shirt for everyone. Would highly recommend. Delivery is very quick."
"Great quality clothing together with excellent customer service. Ordered three shirts, kept two, returned one. Refund was processed within hours of receipt. Very happy customer!"
"Very good quality and quick delivery."
"Such a beautiful and beautifully made shirt. I bought it for my husbands birthday, ordered a large as my husband wears large, sadly it's a bit tight. We compared it size wise after he'd worn it against his other shirts and yes it's a couple of inches narrower, wished I'd ordered an XL. Next time I will."
"Great shirts, stand out in the crowd."
"Absolutely first class products and top drawer service. If only all clothes shopping was this professional."
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.71 based on 123 reviews