Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Products are great good quality and original designs I now have 4 shirts and intend to purchase more, the only downside has been delivery I have placed 2 orders and both had problems, these were however sorted out quickly, but shouldn't have happened. I look forward to placing my third order maybe third time lucky
The shirt is fantastic quality, looks an absolute show stopper when worn. Very well made. The fit is more accurate than a lot of other lesser makes. Only disappointment was that I paid £6 delivery signed for, dumped in full view on the step while I was out, lucky it was still there.
Fabulous products. Had a query and it was dealt with immediately - great customer service. Thank you!
Looks good in the packet..but as its a Christmas present I dont know what it looks like on my husband yet.
Prompt service and delivery. They should have an option on their webshop allowing you to include a note with the order, in case it is a gift (it was). Also gift packaging as an option would be appreciated.
Seems fine but as it’s a Christmas present it hasn’t been unpacked yet or tried on! Speedy delivery much appreciated!!
Sorry only four stars , but waiting to get our shirts as your couriers let you down, however the person dealing with it at Claudio has been so friendly and helpful so hopefully get the situation sorted soon
Excellent company from the service provided to the quality of these unique shirts - believe my husband has around 12 now and with the right laundry care all have worn well. Hence it is with reluctance I give 4 stars due to the the shirt packaging, whilst serving it's purpose to protect the shirts well, is truly awful for a luxury expensive item often presented as a gift, it really should come boxed.
Order processed efficiently. Sadly delivery experience was poor. Item did not arrive on day specified. Courier advised that the delivery would be made in 3 days time (no weekend delivery) and address confirmed. Received text on the new delivery day informing me that delivery would not be made and to request a new delivery date. I rearranged for the following day and it did arrive. This was after I contacted Claudio Lugli and spoke to a lovely lady who dealt with my concerns regarding the courier service. Impressed with the shirt, happy with my dealings with Claudio Lugli but not happy with the service of the courier company.
Great short excellent quality and style.
Great shirts, good quality. Could be fractionally longer in the body!
Fantastic shirt and prompt delivery. It's a bit of a pity I can't afford more.
My hubby was delighted with the 2 shirts I ordered but he had put on weight over Covid , they kindly swapped them for next size up but unfortunately sold out of the GP bikeshirt we wanted. I opted for 2 x speedway ones but still a bit disappointed , maybe they will come back to stock ? . The only other comment was that I ordered on the Sunday and 2 days later they dropped the price by 20 pounds which I was upset about . Hey ho But love the great quality product
Beautiful jacket, gorgeous colour. Absolutely love it. I’m a size 14 in a dress but always get a 16 in a jacket however found this a bit on the snug side, it is a fitted jacket however, I’ve kept it because I love it so much. Would definitely recommend
Stylish and well fitting masks
Initial problem with incorrect items delivered but quickly and courteously corrected
Love these masks. You can tell they are working as they move in and out as you breathe, so the seal is pretty good. The wire over the nose holds it to a good shape. Couple of minor niggles, I had to cut the elastic and retie so they go round the ears rather than over the head and the sewing of the channels the elastic goes through is not consistent. I could pull the not through on one side of each of the masks I bought but not the other as the sewing had gone through the elastic as well. Having said that, they are comfortable and look fabulous. I highly recommend them.
The quality of the shirts is very good. Periodically the designs are impressively imaginative, large sweeping patterns, though recently they have started to be small repetitive patterns, which I find rather dull.
Great looking shirt. Love the details. Wish the inside wasn’t white so when the shirt is worn open necked then you would still have pattern on the inside. Nice soft materials. If in doubt go bigger.
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,012 reviews