Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Have purchased items before. Great service and timely delivery. However for my latest purchase I have had to return the shirt as the online picture did not give as true a representation of the shirt colouring that was delivered. I have however opted for the e credit with Claudio Lugli as I am confident I can replace this with a another shirt.
disappointed in the time C/L took for delivery. And actually CHARGED! for the inconvenience. Other C/L Suppliers deliver NEXT DAY. and offer free delivery. I definately won't use them again. ALAN TOMKINSON
I love the suit jackets I have received but I’m still waiting on a jacket that I bought that hasn’t been shipped out and it’s been almost a month.
The quality of the products is excellent. However the delivery service they use, DX Delivery, is truly appalling. I can only suggest you allow plenty of time for your item to arrive to avoid disappointment.
It is a hard review to write. The items I ordered from Claudio Lugli were superb, can not fault them at all and would give 5 stars for those. However, I have to drop them 2 stars for the delivery. The cheapest option is £6 but you can balance that out with it being next day, except in my case that did not happen, it took a week for the goods to arrive. For five working days I received texts and emails from the delivery company (DX Express) stating the goods would come that day and they did not, I contacted their customer service and was constantly told that the goods were coming that day. When I first contacted the customer service at Claudio on the phone the lady told me that they had, had a few complaints about that delivery company and to call back the next day if I still had not had the items. When the goods came the delivery driver was very nice but 5 working days at that cost when meant to be next day is not acceptable. I did receive a call from the customer service at Claudio the day after the goods had arrived in response to an email I had sent. They were very nice and very apologetic and have added the delivery cost to my account for a future order. Whilst I know this is an unusal time and whilst I appreciate that it was not Claudio Lugli themselves that caused the issue I can not say I was happy with the overall service. I would place an order again based on the quality of the goods, however I have no current plans to do so all the time they are using that delivery service (even though I in affect have a 'free' deliviery to use) as I can not face going through that again. Perhaps I was simply unlucky and perhaps it will never happen again but as a first purchaser unfortunatly it was not a good enough experience to make me re buy right now, which is a shame because Christmas is coming and my husband always comments on the shirts Scott Nichols wears.
Quality of products is excellent, as is the delivery. However, take great care in ordering as their sizes beaf no resemblance to other manufacturers. Their 4XL shirts are MUCH smaller than 3XL from other, much cheaper, manufacturers. If you want a loose, comfortable fit, you probably need to go up 2 sizes from your nogmal size.
Am I able to return the shirt and ask for a bigger size ? The shirt is lovely
Yes you can Marie
A pity that the wrong apartment number was put on the delivery package resulting in me only receiving it by chance! Second attempt to deliver the package was left with unknown flatowner who luckily phoned my mobile which was on label. Address was correct on email order confirmation. Needs looking into please.
Shirt is nice quality however the cost of secure delivery is expensive as it took several days to arrive. The shirt was placed in a plastic postal bag with no additional padding. Also if ordering as a gift be aware that the packaging is emblazoned with the brand. I was not on when the package was delivered so my husband is now aware of the gift. Finally I received notification that the package could not be delivered and delivery would be attempted again but on returning home my husband had signed for the package.
Ordered with next day delivery I had to contact them 6 days later to say hadn’t got it ,once I did they resent and I got next day ,with a re fund for postage ..just wonder if I hadn’t got in touch would they me . Great shirt
Your shirts are wonderful. I have bought many for my husband over the years. I was however very disappointed to have to pay over £7 to return a shirt having paid for delivery. I bought a shirt for myself in two sizes for fit.
Shirts are great apart from the sizes
konnte nicht mit Kreditkarte bezahlen !
Ordered 6XL and paid to then be told that it wasn’t in stock 3 days later when I contacted you to confirm purchase. Refund given once mistake realised.
I don't normally write reviews, but, i thought i would on this occasion. Having purchased Lugli shirts on at least 3 occasions, I clearly have some affection for the brand. I do find the design of the shirts to be very interesting, even unique. The designs are attractively posed on the website. The first wear of the shirts is always a positive experience - often drawing interested comments from friends and family. But, from there on, the experience quickly fades. I am finding the quality of the shirts variable. Some wash well, to a point, and some wash badly. Most of the shirts i have bought age very quickly indeed, and they do not iron particularly well. A 'new' shirt soon looks old. The beauty and creativity of the design is quickly eroded by the poor quality. At £90 a shirt, they are neither cheap nor expensive. Personally, i would gladly pay more per shirt if there was a commensurate improvement in the quality. I have paid c£150 for shirts made by Duchamp and they retain their quality for a long, long time. (Equally, I've paid £200+ for Armani shirts, and they usually prove worthless after a few wears!). It's your brand and your business, so you know your market and your preferred standard of price and quality. You asked for comments, so i thought i'd pass my thoughts on. Brilliant designs undermined by very moderate quality. Steve
Dear Sirs, I wrote You this e-mail last Saturday. Unfortunately I did not get any answer from You. Dear Sirs, I send You here in copy my last order. Details of Order WEB2009 Billing Address Josef Bauer Am Fuchssteig 6 Ebenhausen 82067 Germany 004981784197 Delivery Address Josef Bauer Am Fuchssteig 6 Ebenhausen 82067 Germany Order Status Order Placed Courier Payment Method Dispatched Order Dispatched - Your order has been successfully dispatched. 1 September 2018 European Delivery PaypalExpress 13:07, 3 September 2018 Product Quantity Unit Price Total CL7001 JERSEY SHIRT CLAUDIO LUGLI CL7001 JERSEY SHIRT Colour: Grey, Size: XXL 1 66,97 € 66,97 € CL1000 CLAUDIO LUGLI CL1000 Size: XXL, Colour: Blue 1 78,13 € 78,13 € CL1000 CLAUDIO LUGLI CL1000 Size: XXL, Colour: Grey 1 78,13 € 78,13 € CLB 01 STRIPE CLAUDIO LUGLI CLB 01 STRIPE Colour: Red, Size: XXL 1 78,13 € 78,13 € CLB 01 STRIPE CLAUDIO LUGLI CLB 01 STRIPE Colour: Aqua, Size: XXL 1 78,13 € 78,13 € CL3000 CLAUDIO LUGLI CL3000 Size: XXL, Colour: Grey 1 100,46 € 100,46 € Sub Total 479,97 € Delivery 16,74 € VAT 79,99 € Discount 16,74 € Total 479,97 € Unfortunately I did not receive the shirt CL 1000 Blue. Also I have to send back to You the both shirts with stripe. Please tell me what to do. Can You the missing shirt send to me. And can You send me an e-mail, that I can print the label for the return shipping. Thank You so much. Best regards Josef Bauer I would like to wait with my review until the problems are solved. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Josef Bauer Geschäftsführer Life Kinetik Management Cinderella GmbH Wolfratshauser Str. 50-52 82067 Ebenhausen Tel. 0049-(0)8178-4931 Fax 0049-(0)8178-7272 www.lifekinetik.de Life Kinetik - Prävention beginnt im Kopf
el patronaje no esta muy claro, las tallas. Por que no poner EUROS ?
I do not understand why you don't make polo shirts any more. They are good quality and very comfortable to wear
I would purchase more shirts from you, however your sizes do not fit me well unlike other manufactures. Your Medium is always tight under the arms and across the chest whilst your Large is generally too big particularly around the collar. There appears to be a size missing the range for 40-41
Hi Mark, thank you for bring this to our attention, there may be a niche here for people in between M and L, Although we try to provide options in regular fit I can understand that you may sit in a space where it could be a touch more fitted, if you are ever in London please bring your shirts and we will alter them on us to a perfect fit
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,012 reviews