Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Excellent service that serves tosupport this quality product.
Quality, styling, detailing and unique to you...love Lugli shirts! The customer service is exceptional! This is why I am a loyal repeat customer online, shows, vendors. The shirt captures who I am :) whether you are a car enthusiasts, humanitarian, sports, aviation or pet lover. We should judge those by the shirt they wear :)
Great shirt.
Have about 12 of Claudio shirts now excellent quality wear them all the time
Everything about Claudio Lugli was exceptional. Quality, service, speed of delivery. Highly recommend.
I have many of your shirts mostly bought from an independent retailer and I am very happy with the quality of all of them except 1 but dealing directly is a relative breeze considering I am not big into on-line purchasing.
I have been buying items fro Claudio for a number of years and the products are amazing, along with the price and service. Thank you, cheers Johnny boy
Great choice of designs. Good quality products. High level customer service as expected.
Great customer service and delivery. Wow and what a shirt. My husband loves it. Along with all his others.
I love my two new shirts I like the extra detail and cut on the cuffs I don’t think I’m going to meet anybody with the same shirts on ! Looking forward to another couple ( hopefully ) on my 71st birthday in June
Muy bonita
Great clothes and service as always. The shirts are a talking point.
Excellent service with next day delivery. Great quality shirts
Excellent product (face mask) delivered promptly.
Unique colourful stylish clothes! You never run into yourself on the street when wearing your Claudio Lugli clothes. My favourite shirts.
Fantastic shirts, fantastic customer service....!!
Yet again the quality of the shirts that Claudio Lugli produce are exceptional. Always raises conversation with others and the uniqueness is superb! I have been buying shirts for a long time and will continue to do so.
Very disappointed with the service. I ordered a shirt to be delivered to my sons address for his birthday on 24th April. I got a phone call to say the wrong shirt was sent but assured me the original would be delivered on time. Unfortunately as my son works the shirt was delivered when he wasn't at home. No shirt for his birthday. I phoned to cancel order and was assured the money would be back in my account. Still waiting. Soooo disappointed!!!
As ever great quick delivery and fab shirts.
Beautifully designed shirt, well made and well priced. Delivery was super fast
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.76 based on 1,022 reviews