Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
Excellent products and delivery really happy with our experience
Excellent Quality and so useful. I have had lots of compliments from friends/family asking where can they get one.
I am delighted with the bed. It was exactly what I had hoped for, service was perfect and I shall definitely use you again when I need new furniture. Thank you!
Really pleased with blanket box; lovely shade of blue. It's perfect in the bedroom; plenty of storage and great price.
Beautiful furniture, simple to order and it arrived quickly. Good delivery. We love our Oslo sideboard and TV cabinet
Excellent price. Fast delivery.
Ordered the Hampshire Blue bedroom furniture. Delivery was prompt and they were freindly, the price was very good and lower than similar style with OakFurnitureLand. Had it for a couple of weeks now and it looks great, really happy with the all around service. Would gladly use Chiltern again and reccomend to my freinds and family. Thanks guys!
After a long online search, we found an Oak chest of drawers that would suit us perfectly. When we got the furniture delivered, we both were amused with the Quality and the beauty of it. A modern Banbury Grey, robust and very stylish, we love it. The delivery was on time, very well packed, and the deliveries very friendly. The customer service is superb. They are very professional and definitely, they will make you feel like a special customer.
Really pleased with my Hampshire blue painted Oak 2 door mini sideboard that arrived this morning. Delivery men were very polite and cheerful for such an early delivery. Well-done guys And well done Chiltern Oak Furniture. Will most certainly be using you again
Very happy with my Hampshire 3 door sideboard , matching round/oval table and chairs.Really excellent delivery men who put table together.Well worth paying the extra.The delivery men took all the cardboard wrapping away also.Very good job .
Loving the table. The standard delivery does not include building the table so for anyone that isn't a fan of the IKEA approach to sales, make sure you pay the extra to have the delivery guys put the furniture together for you. Personally, I'm a LEGO and IKEA fan so I was pleased to be given the option to put it together myself and save some money. Great value for money. Now I need some chairs!!
Very easy to order online. Good communication and advised delivery slot which was on time. I used the white glove service and the gents that delivered were polite, tidy and efficient. Very pleased with everything I bought.
Quick easy to order arrived in time frame. Solid furniture very pleased
Beautiful dining table and chairs. I had been looking at other companies at similar items which were much more expensive and who had delivery times of up to 6 months. Chiltern delivered within 2 weeks. Well worth paying extra for the white glove delivery. The table and chairs were delivered to the room of my choice, unpacked, put together and all packaging taken away. Excellent service snd I will be back to purchase from this company again.
Wow, what excellent service, ordered 4 items from the Hampshire range yesterday and they arrived in perfect condition today, can’t get much better than that. Many thanks really pleased with the furniture.
Absolutley delighted with my purchase, bought the Hampshire 4 door sideboard, and its a gorgeous addition to my living room. Delivery was prompt and fine, just a huge amount of protective packaging to dispose off. ( Which is no bad thing )
Ideal for what we required, the table was flat packed but easy to construct, corner tv cabinet fitted perfectly
I ordered the Chester White Painted Oak Hall Bench and it arrived promptly on a Next Day delivery. The piece of furniture is solid and great value. An excellent transaction from start to finish, will order from Chiltern Oak in the future.
great product, grest customer service. i cant wait for my another delivery on wednesday
I was unsure about ordering furniture via the internet, I normally like to see the furniture before I buy. Excellent customer service from ordering to delivery. The items ( 2x bedroom tables) are well made and look beautiful.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,745 reviews