Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
After a hiccup with the order, the wardrobes were fitted, the men were very efficient. The quality of the furniture was very good and I would recommend the product.
I’ve purchased a few things now and been so pleased with the quality. I have my own small business so like to support other family businesses. I had an issue with one piece they solved the problem really quickly and for that I will be reordering lots more items as I’m doing up a few properties so Thank you Emma for responding so quickly. The quality is amazing you won’t be dissapointed order now !
From placing my order through to delivery I was impressed with this company. I don’t do on line ordering (my choice) so it was refreshing to be able to speak to someone on the telephone and place my order. The advisor was very personable. Once I placed the order I was advised within a day of the delivery date and time slot with the option to alter if necessary. On the day of delivery the driver was punctual and the furniture was placed in the room of my choice. Job done. I’m very happy with the furniture and the quality of it. I would certainly recommend Chiltern Oak to friends and would use them again.
Fabulous furniture.well made.delivered on time.helpful and polite delivery men.
Very easy to order online. Table, chairs and sideboard arrived within a week of ordering. Items well packed in transit and easy to assemble. Good we quality items.
Reliably delivered on time and a good quality product that feels robustnand well made. I'm very happy.
Excellent speedy service !!! Ordered Wednesday evening arrived in perfect condition within a two hour time slot on Friday. Absolutely delighted with piece exactly as stated and good quality. I would and will return to this company again.
Very happy with our large white bed. No problems with construction.
Brilliant service and fast delivery would highly recommended Chiltern oak furniture
Fantastic chair, really comfy. Came next day!!
Very pleased with the product assembled and good quality, quick delivery, all in all well satisfied with the small sideboard will be buying again from this firm
Ordered an delivered the next day . I ordered a tv unit and book case . Love them !!
Excellent service, speedy delivery and products really good and sturdy quality. I highly recommend this company and shall definitely use again.
Beautiful solid piece of furniture. Highly recommend them
Lovely corner tv unit, great quality for price, delivered quickly and efficiently
Absolutely amazing 🤩 gorgeous grey large window leaner mirror which is stunning, I am over the moon with my purchase from ordering to delivery, thank you so much ❤️
Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and delivered into the house by a prompt service. The furniture is very high quality for the price paid. I would not hesitate in buying from Chiltrn Oak again.
Beautiful unit as advertised. Arrived within 2 days and was well packaged and well worth the money. Would order from this company again.
Good quality furniture and good price. Didn't take long to come and good service.
I am delighted with the service and furniture.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,563 reviews