Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Sarah
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Sarah
More Photos & Videos
We absolutely love our new sideboard! We've had so many compliments from everyone as well. Quick delivery despite the current pandemic.
small grey cupboard with oak top - very good value, very well made but arrived with quite a nasty crack on corner. doesnt affect use or looks but presumably happened in transit
The order was processed quickly and efficiently and delivered in a matter of days even in these unprecedented times and I was extremely pleased with my sideboard the quality and workmanship were beautiful and the product so do well packed for a damage and stress free delivery. Well done and thank you
I am very happy with my purchase from your company. I shall definitely recommend you to family and friends. Thank you!
Very pleased with the oak tv corner unit.
Well designed and finished, only criticism is the drawer which is an extremely poor fit and difficult to close. Such a pity.
The dressing table and stool were of a good quality for the price. Well built and matched our Barker and Stonehouse furniture at a much more reasonable price.
Excellent product
Prompt delivery
Value for miney
Lovely sturdy bookcase. Delivery was excellent. Price was reasonable
Nice item, speedy delivery.
Very slight scratch to top corner - looks like package might have been put down heavily in transit - but location and depth wasn’t significant enough to be worth returning
Beautiful bed frame and easy to assemble. Overall great service and very happy with our purchase...thank you
We bought a corner TV stand. It was lovely, nice wood and the finish was done well
great size and colour!
The only reason it has not been give 5 stars is because the box was heavily damaged on arrival and secondly there is 1 pull out draw on the stand which is really hard to open and close. It's made it very difficult to use the draw.
A high quality bed frame exactly as described. It’s made well and is long lasting, all for a reasonable price too!
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
I am very pleased with my two small sideboards from Chiltern Oak Furniture. They look much more expensive than they were. They came on the day after I ordered them, as promised. There was very slight damage to one of the back legs on one of the sideboards, but I decided to keep them, as it cannot be seen and I could not face the prospect of repacking and arranging return and re-delivery.
Very pleased with the cupboard. It's well made and fits nicely into a tight corner. I would happily buy from Chiltern Oak again.
Ordered a small corner tv unit which arrived very quickly and was very well packaged.
Am really pleased with it, well made and looks good......highly recommend and would purchase from here again.
I have quite a number of natural oak items from Chiltern Oak Furniture. The designs are simple, the colour of the wood goes with everything. All the pieces are well finished and nothing over priced. I am very pleased . Thank you .
Excellent service. Very promptly delivered. We're very pleased with our bookcase. Very sturdy design and looks more expensive than it was. Would definitely recommend this company.
So me and the missus ordered the Hampshire Tv stand and it came with no issues or faults. So the following week we ordered the Hampshire Nest of Tables. After waiting a few days and not receiving the unit I decided to ring customer service. Two days to get through to someone who could actually help and answer my question where my purchased item is. They accidentally didn’t put my order through even though it had been paid for. So I waited a full week to revive the item and unpacked it only for it being damaged. They haven’t bothered to even assemble it correctly. So one week I waited to receive a damaged unit and again what a surprise no answer when you call customer service. See photos attached
Hi Kevin,

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been some difficulties with your follow-up order. From the images you've proved this looks like a clear case of transit damage, and something we can sort out for you promptly. I'm sorry that you've been unable to get through on the phone, the phone lines are incredibly busy at the moment, but if you're able to follow this up with an email too that would be very helpful.

Kind regards,

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Very pleased with the nest of tables and delivery was excellent. Thank you.
Don’t bother buying from this company. Completely incompetent to deal with, they give dates for delivery which they know they can’t fulfil. Avoid.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.77 based on 2,219 reviews