Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Janice H
"Quick delivery. Well packed and good quality."
John D
"Great furniture very pleased"
"My Chiltern Oak Furniture TV unit arrived on time and was delivered by a friendly delivery team. The unit itself is built to a very high quality standard and looks fantastic in my lounge."
"Bought a dressing table and stool and a bedside table. Excellent service from start to finish and lovely furniture. Very happy. The delivery men were very polite and helpful too and delivered within the timescale provided. Would recommend."
"What a great company! We were very pleased with our white chest of drawers - easy to order, arrived on time and excellent quality. But even more impressive was the post-sale service. Unfortunately, a few months after taking delivery of the product, our bedroom ceiling fell down while one of the drawers was open, snapping it in two, and the runner inside. I emailed Chiltern to see if they could help and they very quickly couriered a replacement drawer and runner at no extra charge, which was really kind and a real silver lining. Great, friendly service and high-quality product. Absolutely recommend."
"Looks and feels good quality. Very pleased with how it looks in my living room. Arrived in good packaging too so no damage."
"Fantastic product, fantastic quality & excellent delivery. Many thanks."
"Very good quality and service. We ordered several items in Oslo collection just waiting on nest of tables to be available this will complete our order. Recommended supplier"
"Excellent product, service and delivery. Love my bedside table."
"Quick delivery. Well packed and good quality."
"very pleased with my purchase. Arrived on time and it was just what I wanted. Thank you."
"2nd piece I’ve bought, both have been good value, good quality and have been really happy with delivery etc. The sideboard was painted oak and I wasn’t sure how the colour would look but when it came it looks great, lovely finish and the perfect colour for my kitchen/diner."
"Oak corner unit Great product, Superb service with rapid delivery. Thanks"
"Great furniture very pleased"
"Very easy to order. very helpful on telephone and easy to get to talk to a person. Delivery time and date kept to even though we live in Kent. Furniture put together for us and put where we wanted it to go."
"We needed a small oak bookcase for our hall. This one we found at Chiltern was perfect, a good price and received really quickly and we are very pleased with it."
"Very happy with the unit! Fit for purpose and well designed."
"Great customer service, good packaging, speedy delivery and exactly as ordered. Good value for money although slightly less than superior quality at the back where you can see where the tacks have been hammered in, although thus isn't on display. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent service..super fast delivery..great quality at great prices..would definitely recommend*****"
"Had an issue about furniture purchased 18 months ago, so decided to write and see if anything could be done. Had a reply the next day and received a replacement part that I asked for 2 days later. Excellent service. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Very friendly and efficient customer service when I phoned up to check stock levels. Wide range of products and clear information."
"Fabulous item. Really solid and well made. Best packaging I have ever seen - so good, in fact, it was almost impossible to get into it!!!!! Love this item. Looks great in my bedroom. Would purchase from this seller again. Highly recommended."
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.79 based on 1,946 reviews