Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Paul L
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Paul L
The bookcase arrived on time in good packaging and is a very good value piece of furniture - I am very pleased and have used Chiltern Furniture before and will do so again
I purchased a wardrobe, bedside cabinets and chest of draws, they arrived the wardrobe was damaged. I called and a replacement was sent, it arrived, they started to build it and I noticed that this was also damaged. More damage than the original wardrobe that was sent! I asked them to take it away and re-build the original one, whilst doing this they managed to damage it even more. I called and another replacement was sent, this arrived and was also damaged! Appalling customer service, no one seems to care was offered a 5% goodwill gesture! No managers or supervisors available to speak to! I highly suggest that you DO NOT buy from this company, they just take your money and send you damaged goods. I will be reporting them to trading standards.
Received a damaged mirror, spoke to Chiltern who advised to email. I did this over 2 weeks ago and sent photos of the faulty mirror and have not had a reply even though I have chased my email up. Disapointed as have bought a lovely dressing table from them in the past. Unreliable company. Would NOT recommend, they take your money and run. I'm now seeking legal advice for compensation and will be reporting them.
Thrilled with my bedside unit and 6 draw chest just ordered another bedside unit on Friday and it is being delivered on MONDAY Fantastic service and beautiful furniture . Would recommend this company to anyone looking for lovely furniture and a brilliant service.
I’m absolutely amazed by this company. Our blanket box arrived in amazing condition, really fast delivery (48 hours) and it’s such a quality item of furniture.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Product was as described on-line and fitted our requirements, delivery as promised and good value for money.
Overpriced very basic materials. Would not recommend.
Excellent quality product at good price & speedy delivery
Terrific choice of furniture. Price was so low, I was concerned product would be of questionable quality. I need not have worried. First class quality and excellent packing and delivery service. Would wholeheartedly recommend.
The wardrobe is stunning. It is beautifully made and finished. Solid and stylish. Delivery was superb. We paid for the white glove delivery which meant that the wardrobe was delivered, built and placed in the room. It really is a very good company.
Excellent sideboard, very well packed good size lovely colour great find reasonable price too.
Really happy with all of our furniture. Would recommend 👍🏻
Still haven’t received our order (approx £1000 worth of furniture) due to the delivery being delayed 4 times by the company and often the day before it’s meant to be delivered. We were E mailed the afternoon/evening before delivery days saying that there’s no stock? And would we be happy to wait another month ‘when there will be some stock’…? Rinse and repeat. No real response when we queried what’s going on, wondering whether we’ll ever get our order or any compensation for the issues. Really unhappy with the service.
Really quick delivery (48 hours). Fab little side tables - love them. Really good quality and excellent value for money. One very happy customer, thank you.
Told me on the day of delivery that they couldn't find it in the warehouse. Only option would be to wait 4 weeks for new stock. No alternative provided at all.
Very happy with my purchases
I was so delighted to receive my bookcase. It is exactly how described in the website. The staff are polite and courteous. They were sympathetic to my request. The item sold is an elegant piece of art. Came already assembled which suit my needs. It fits nicely in the corner it was bought for. It is bright and light easy to move around, even with my disability. Well done for selling a brilliant product. I shall surely recommend to family and friends. I would also come back to purchase more items. THANK YOU. Catherine, London
This is a very well finished, nice looking little beside cabinet. It is quite small and the drawers are not as spacious as I would like. I knocked off one star for this. As long as that suits you though, there’s no problem. I bought this as an ‘extra’ for a bit more storage so the small drawers are not a big issue. It blends well with my bedroom furniture which came from another retailer. You can’t really go wrong with this. Someone wrote something about easy assembly. It comes assembled. Not flat pack.
Very easy to put it together and the price is fair. Very happy customer
Very prompt service and the furniture was of an excellent quality. Thank you.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.66 based on 2,903 reviews