Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

customer service
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service and product, returned one item because it didn't blend with my decor, this wasn't a problem as this was picked up FOC when delivering a unit in a different finish, which was just right. Will certainly use again and recommend to friends.
Beautiful furniture. Our lounge looks fab. Liked the white glove service not having to dispose of any large packaging ourselves.
Superb quality solid oak furniture delivered next working day and if you choose to have it assembled in your own home it is done by professional and friendly workmen who take all the packaging away for you.
Very fast delivery by competent, courteous and efficient staff. Delighted with item purchased.
Beautiful furniture
Great furniture, white glove service
Very good quality furniture, reasonably priced and with excellent delivery service. Could not fault.
Beautiful furniture; delivery process could be improved. Thrilled with my purchase of a chest of drawers. Lovely solid piece of furniture & well made. Great price too. However, having dealt with other furniture companies, there is definitely room for improvement. A 5* review would have been given if the delivery was better. Pleasant delivery guys, (probably on a ridiculously tight schedule) but although the furniture was put in the right room (ground floor right by the door) it was placed upside down and was very heavy to manoeuvre. I managed it in the end but it took me ages to remove the chest of drawers from the packaging, get them upright and then into position. When I am looking for more pieces I will consider Chiltern Oak, but the delivery service will make me think twice; I doubt I could have managed to unpack & place a wardrobe for example.
Very pleased with our furniture. Reasonably priced, colour as described & looks really good. Customer service great, delivery smooth & all furniture well packaged. Many thanks
This company are first rate.My wine cabinet is beautiful.The service from start to finish was fantastic.I can’t fault them in anyway.I will definitely use them again.Fantastic!
Not happy . Little pot holes over white top. Only bought 3 months ago
I bought a small coffee table was a bit unsure at first as I really like to see furniture before ordering but ilove it it's really good quality and I would definitely buy from then again they are also very reliable
Wow what can I say. I absolutely hate buying expensive things online because you can’t actually see the product. Darcy was absolutely brilliant. I asked 20 billion question. Some she had to go to the manufacturer for answers as they were quite obscure. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She absolutely went out of her way to be so helpful. The delivery team were also great and the product themselves are absolutely perfect. Really really great quality. I’m absolutely thrilled. Thank you so much to your whole team I will highly recommend your company.
Lovely furniture. Delighted with the two purchases we made. Excellent quality at such a reasonable price (and fully assembled). Outstanding delivery and service. I cannot recommend highly enough.
Lovely solid furniture, I had a triple wardrobe and drawers and 2 bedside drawers. They look very smart and are of a very good quality. Would have liked a bit taller bedside drawers though! Would recommend this company. Fitters took their time and were good.
Ordered the rutland oak furniture which I am very happy with its gorgeous the staff are great and delivery men were very helpful
The furniture (kitchen table) is a Beautiful piece of furniture and delivered exactly when I needed it. Great vfm
Brilliant customer service, fabulous furniture. Will definitely be ordering more! Cannot recommend Chiltern Osk Furniture enough.
The item was delivered as promised and was very well packed . It fulfilled our expectations and is well made.
Very pleased with the two pieces of furniture we bought from Chiltern Oak Furniture, would not hesitate buying from them again if we were looking for more pieces.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.78 based on 2,100 reviews