Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Mr John T
"Very pleased with are purchase it came on time and very well packed we will certainly order again ."
"Beautifully made corner TV cabinet!!! Way above my expectations!!!"
Louise P
"Recently purchased a number of peices from the Chester Grey collection and I’m extremely pleased with everything. Excellent quality, great value for money and it looks exactly as shown on the website. Delivery was quick and efficient too. Would definitely recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture."
"Lovely sturdy blanket box. Very well made and a lovely shape. I am really pleased with my purchase.. Do you have a single 3ft headboard to match."
"I ordered 2 sideboards, topper and coffee table in the Chester white range...I'm happy with the items on the whole although they are very light therefore do need securing but overall for the price they are made to a good standard.. I was also kept well informed of when the delivery would take place and could not fault the service at all.."
"Delighted with our oak console table and helpful order processing by phone."
"I recently purchased Portland painted oak 1.2 table, I’m extremely pleased, good quality, reasonably priced and fast delivery. Will certainly recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture."
"Very easy to order online. After that communication regarding delivery was excellent, and the delivery team were very helpful in explaining what to do if there were any problems with the furniture. There were no problems as everything was extremely well packed. I would advise anyone looking for furniture to check out Chiltern Oak Furniture."
"Ordered a narrow tall bookcase, item was delivered on time and well packaged. Bookcase looks well made with decent materials. I am now looking forward to receiving another small bookcase and a TV cabinet in the same range."
"Very pleased with the quality of the table. Very easy to assemble and really feels sturdy. The pictures don't really do it justice. Will use again"
"Nice. Great to received well packaged goods for a change that have not been damaged. Looks very nice."
"Great value. Great service."
"From ordering through to delivery , the service was first class. They delivered when they said they did - and kept in touch and updated on day of delivery, arrriving almost to the minute! The delivery crew were extremely courteous and professional and a credit to your company ! Finally , my new Chest of Drawers are beautifully made, exceptionally high quality and exactly as described on your website . I would highly recommend your Company to anyone ."
"Did exactly as it said on the tin at the right price"
"I was very pleased with the item I ordered from you. Very good quality. Would recommend your company to all my friends. Thank you."
"Great service, lovely item šŸ˜Š"
"Lovely hall"
"The bookshelf is even better looking than in the photo. Very happy with purchase."
"The hall furniture we purchased is good solid wood, no veneers. I am very pleased with it. However, I only found out after it was delivered that I had to try and unpack it and put it together myself. Reading other reviews I discovered that I could have paid extra to have it all done for me. As my husband and I are in our seventies we found it very heavy to move about. I think that this service should be promoted more on the website, maybe a message before you pay."
"Stunning furniture and great company to deal with"
"Good quality. Prompt service. Delivery men, who also assembled some pieces, were polite and professional. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Great service & lovely table for the price."
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.79 based on 1,257 reviews