Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
I received my Valentino Industrial Oak TV unit this morning only to find that half of the bits were missing. I received 3 bolts, 3 washers and 3 lock washers, however I was meant to receive 12 of each as per instruction sheet. I then discovered that 3 of the 4 feet for the TV unit were cracked and in no state to support the furniture. I called customer service who said it would take at least a week for the missing parts to come and if I wanted a full refund I would have to send pictures to their email to evidence the damage- yet to hear back despite being told they would look into it straight away. In addition to this, the two delivery men walked straight into my house (without uttering a word) with no face masks or any PPE whatsoever which is highly unprofessional and irresponsible given the coronavirus pandemic. Really disappointed. I would have expected high quality furniture and service given how their prices compare to other retailers. I would advise anyone to shop elsewhere.
Very impressed with the quality particularly as the items we purchased were not what you would call expensive. In fact they were as good as some far more expensive items we have bought in the past. Delivery was spot on. Exactly when we were told it would happen. Again unlike deliveries from some other suppliers.
I bought 2 items the display cabinet and tv unit in Hampshire Grey and I am delighted with both pieces. They came well packaged, right on time in the delivery slot, and the company were a pleasure to do business with. I rang their office on two occasions and my query was dealt with very efficiently. I would thoroughly recommend their furniture, it’s well made and good value for money.
After an anticipated delivery of our Display Unit yesterday on time, it was very disappointing when unwrapped to find damage that was not viable.
But I am very happy to say that after email/phone calls and photo evidence with the staff we are very pleased that the replacement will be delivered as originally hoped for, and the faulty unit collected .
I would like to thank the ladies for their prompt and understanding response to correct this. I will confirm when received.
We bought the shoe storage for the hallway, grey with oak top. Delivery was very prompt and not having to assemble was one of the reasons we bought it from here. It looks lovely in the hallway. Thank you
Just bought a sideboard. I’m very pleased with the quality and excellent value. I can highly recommend them also for the fast delivery and customer service.
Superb company to order from. TV unit is beautiful and arrived really quickly. Ordered on a Saturday and it arrived the following Friday. The unit itself is beautifully made and true to the colour online. Thank you Chiltern Oak for making this a fantastic buying experience.
Hi
We are expecting a delivery on Wednesday,would your drivers be able to put our heavy items down in our home if I stand outside and have no contact with them please
Absolutely delighted with this company. Furniture top quality, really pleased with it. Bought three items from the Wessex Range and quality and finish outstanding. From online ordering to being kept in touch on delivery and one hour delivery slot from DPD first class. Will not hesitate to purchase any other items I need. Really good to find a Company like this that put customers first, WELL DONE Chiltern.
Extremely disappointed in this company. I ordered a dressing table chair and mirror in November, money was taken out of my bank and it did not arrive within the specified time. Upon getting in contact with the company, I was repeatedly told there was delay and it would arrive the next month then the next month and so forth. It is now the end of March and I am still without a dressing table chair and mirror. I cannot go elsewhere as I have the dressing table and require the items to match.
Absolutely fantastic customer service and beautiful furniture. I will be ordering again very soon!
extremely pleased, well packaged and quick delivery and looks fab in our newly decorated dinning room.
Excellent service from this company, delivery on schedule and my bookcase was very well packed and in perfect condition.I would gladly shop here again.
Top class service.Arrived so quickly.both pieces were in perfect condition.All at an excellent price,and no delivery cost.
I ordered over the telephone, a gentleman named Mark was so helpful too.
A very easy to navigate web site, with virtually all items in stock ready for prompt delivery. I have bought several pieces of furniture, all arrived promptly, are as describe, not damaged in any way and much better quality in real life than the photographs. I recommend this company.
Perfect!
Bought the wine rack/drawer in Gloucester midnight grey. It matches perfectly with other units exactly as described. Great delivery well informed as to times. Delighted.
Beautiful quality.. so pleased with my order... thank you so much
What a great company! My hall bench was delivered the next day & arrived well packaged. It looks lovely and is great quality for the price - highly recommended! 🤩
The service from start to finish was really poor. The item was sent to the wrong address, so there was a delay in receiving the item. When it was eventually delivered it was broken, after speaking to Chiltern they sent a replacement and arranged collection of the damaged item. We were left waiting in twice for collection and DPD failed to collect!!! I sent numerous emails! Needless to say we will not be ordering from them again!!
Great product, as advertised. Delivered the next day. Cannot fault.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.74 based on 2,468 reviews