Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture

How would you rate Chiltern Oak Furniture?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jo
"I ordered three items from the Suffolk white range although I did have to wait for one item to come in stock for over 5 weeks, I was kept informed via email and now have all three items which I absolutely love. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"Lovely chairs, with quick & corteous service (delivered just before Christmas) - exactly what I was looking for! Thanks."
Verified Buyer
"Great piece of hall furniture making the hallway look bright and contemporary. Mirror is of excellent quality and bevelled around the edge. Great shelf space too. Excellent buy!"
"Excellent product Delivery was quick and was packaged great"
"quick service, value for money"
"Swift service, we’ll packaged. Would recommend this company"
"Excellent quality furniture and fast delivery :)"
"Fantastic service, ordered on Wednesday evening and arrived on Friday morning. Great piece of furniture, solid and cheaper than I could find on other sites. Really happy with my purchase."
Elizabeth P
Verified Buyer
"Good quality furniture, arrived well packed and friendly delivery service"
"Yes very happy with the coffee table it is just the right size"
"Bought to put an aquarium on, not only is the bookcase solid it is the best bit of furniture in my lounge! Delivery was so quick and I was kept up to date on the delivery times etc. Fantastic, thank you!"
"my lamp table love it looks stylish in my room"
Jennifer R
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and stunning in my hall filled with wine . Would definitely recommend."
"Well made and good value for money. Also excellent service from a reliable company."
"Two narrow bedside tables. Sturdy and attractive. Thinking of buying matching chest of drawers!"
"Excellent product and excellent service."
"Great quality, amazing price and super fast delivery!"
Mrs Dawn K
"Excellent product"
"Our second CD rack, lovely well made furniture also have a bookcase."
"This is the second order from Chiltern Oak and again a brilliant service. Furniture is of a good quality, looks fantastic and great price. Service excellent and delivery company spot on with time slot, took shoes off and were very respectful when siting items. Will definitely recommend and order again."
"This furniture is truly stunning. Good quality and very reasonable prices. The delivery is quick and the whole transition was straight forward. We will definitely be ordering more of this furniture in the near future."
"Excellent quality, quick delivery, correct size, delivery men very polite and helped to site the furniture in the room of my choice, upstairs."
"Great quality great price."
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.78 based on 838 reviews