Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Delighted with our Gloucester White Painted Oak 3 Drawer 6 Basket Cabinet. Ordering was straight forward. The item was well wrapped to prevent damage in transit (we live on a Scottish Island). We would highly recommend this company and will hopefully use them again in the future.
Fantastic service - next day delivery & so well packed. Love my tv unit & will be buying more items as soon as finances allow. Many thanks.
Absolutely happy with this company, great quality, quick delivery. Delivery men left my item in the garden as I wished and covered with foil that I left for rain protection.
Bookshelf looks great! Well made. Good value. Was also well packaged.
It's a yes from me!
Absolutely good quality of table. Delivery men left it in back yard as I wish and covered with foil I left for rain protection.
Absolutely recommend this company.
Delighted with hallway unit. Very good quality furniture. Fast delivery. Excellent service all around and I will definitely use this company again.
Purchased a bed and it was delivered at 7am this morning exactly as they promised. I made a mistake when ordering and they rectified the problem without any fuss. Excellent service
First-class service from Chiltern Oak Furniture.

I ordered and took delivery of a TV unit in less than 24 hours. A smooth and easy process from start to finish. And the TV unit (Oslo) is every bit as lovely as advertised. Will definitely be doing business with you again.
Damaged items. Problems with items being collected. Would not recommend.
Great service, lovely furniture my husband was impressed by the dove tails
Good price will shop with you again
We recently ordered four pieces of bedroom furniture from Chiltern oak. Delivery was about 10 days, probably longer than usual because of the pandemic. I had questions and contacted them by phone receiving a timely and helpful reply from a pleasant lady.
The delivery was conducted by an independent courier. They were extremely polite and very helpful indeed. Also very careful with the heavy packages.
The furniture was very well packaged. All was in good condition and we were very pleased with the
Quality. We were told the chest of drawers would require some assembly. NOT SO! It was just a matter of putting the drawers in. The wardrobe went together perfectly in a matter of minutes.
All the hardware was present and instructions were simple and adequate. We chose Suffolk range for two reasons. First it had runners. This was important to me. Secondly it was stated as white. We did not want cream.
Our only disappointment is that it is a very definite cream. Not at all white. In all other respects, price, service quality and delivery we are very pleased. Unfortunate only in that the colour is different than described. We would certainly recommend the company and would use again.
Ordered a new hall unit and it was delivered the next day! It was in perfect condition as it was so well packed. It was very quickly in place looking splendid! Excellent service!
Purchased the large Chester white painted oak corner tv unit, it was just what I wanted fits my living room perfectly. Item was fully assembled and delivery was free even tho I live in the north, thank you children oak.
Delivered within less than 5 days since placing order, fully assembled, fully packaged to avoid damage in transit! The TV unit looks of the highest quality and saved so much time and effort building! Can’t wait to order the side unit next month!
The first blanket box was delivered quickly but the hinge mechanism had damaged the lid. It was replaced quickly, but within two days and opening the box twice, the lid was damaged by the mechanism... or maybe the mechanism is too heavy for the box. However, no response to emails or a phone call.
Hello there. Apologies for the delayed response, we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls and emails. I'll give the guys in Customer Services the heads up and ask them to get back to you. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
This is third order the first two no problems had damaged chairs which were replaced straight away.Idecided to order something else Which was offered as next day I changed date to yesterday as earliest day off I could have off work waited all day no message emailed twice 4 phone calls no reply voicemail no call backs rang this morning still no reply is the company no longer trading will report to various complaint sites if no answer today
Hi Sharon. Apologies that you haven't been able to get hold of us. We're experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails at the moment, which coupled with some staff absences has put us behind somewhat. I'll give the guys in Customer Services a nudge and ask them to get back to you ASAP. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Hi Sharon. Just looking in to this further and it looks like we got back to you last night. Please let us know if you haven't received the email. Your collection and delivery will take place tomorrow. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Well made and looks so good.
Really pleased with the telephone table and slim bookcase. They look lovely and are very good quality. The service was excellent.
The service is absolutely brilliant,only ordered on Saturday and delivered on Tuesday ,have used before and never been let down,item was tip top condition 10 out 10
We received faulty good on the 23 September and despite various phone calls and emails have not received a pick up date. We were informed we would not receive a refund until the item was received back in the warehouse. Your item was advertised as oak but, when unpacking from the bottom, the base was damaged and not oak. The wooden fixings were also nailed in and split. We did not unpack further and sealed it up. We have contacted you by both email and phone to no avail.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,293 reviews