Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture

How would you rate Chiltern Oak Furniture ?

Mrs B G
"Very pleased with this lamp table. It is very good quality and represents good value for money. It arrived extremely well packed. I missed the deadline for next day delivery but it arrived the day after exactly at the time they said it would. I was unable to order online but the girl l spoke to on the phone was very efficient and l didn't have to hang on for ages! Would definitely use this company again."
Beth W
"Really lovely good quality furniture. So far I have ordered a bookcase, nest of tables and a sideboard. When the sideboard was delivered part of one leg had fallen off however it was easily glued on and I don’t think it was a fault as such, just not nailed in enough! Deliveries are great, both times items have been delivered in the 2 hour time slot agreed prior. Chiltern Oak will definitely be my go to furniture shop in future."
Patricia H
"Very pleased with my new sideboard. Delivery was on time, efficient and friendly. Would recommend this company. Many thanks."
"Excellent service - good quality product and speedy delivery"
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Ordering process was very straightforward. Very prompt delivery too. Pleased with the quality and finish of the product."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I think the product is of great quality and craftsmanship. The only criticism I have is the back has been screwed on and not perfectly aligned which is a shame. I would buy from this company again though."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very easy to assemble, and lovely table"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Unhappy with the customer service and the delivery have emailed with no response"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very quick delivery, arrived on time. Excellent quality furniture, I have had two deliveries from them and would definitely use Chiltern Furniture again, excellent!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"We bought a shoe store. The first one arrived with a leg snapped off and the leg wasn’t attached by much in the first place. The breakage was probably an issue with delivery, but Chiltern Oak dealt with it speedily and were very understanding and apologetic and arranges collection and redelivery of a new one for two days later. The next one was in perfect condition and hasn’t shown any signs of being too flimsy (a concern I’d had after the first one). Really pleased with the service, product and value for money. Would definitely buy from them again."
"I was delighted with this piece of furniture it was well made and came up to my expectations , delivery was also very good, I was given a two hour slot and not a problem thank you"
"The quality not brilliant but ok for the price and for my hallway . The top oak had a slight chip in it. But i managed to file it smooth ."
"Reliable. Courteous. Great sturdy furniture. Would highly recommend."
"Fast, efficient service and good delivery options. The bedside tables I bought are beautiful and well made, and look great in place."
"Ordered Hampshire TV unit and coffee table. Although the pieces look good the quality of the shelving and doors does feel quite flimsy. My biggest disappointment however was that the company is called Chiltern Oak, the products all have British names but on arrival the packaging has no reference to Chiltern Oak or any British brands and has MADE IN VIETNAM plastered across the box. I note this is not mentioned in your product descriptions."
Hello there. I am sorry to see that you have decided to give us a 3* review based on the country of manufacture. It's worth mentioning at this point that one of the reasons our items are low in price is because they're made in Vietnam and other areas of the far east. This is because furniture crafting and manufacturing is an abundant skill in the far east, whereas in Britain it's a very rare skill these days, certainly in terms of mass-produced furniture like this. You could expect to pay up to 4x as much for an identical item if manufactured in Britain. I guess at that point it comes down to what's more important to you. The fact our items are made overseas is not something we try to hide (some ranges such as Montpellier and Strasbourg it's actually advertised as a selling point) and we don't advertise the items as being British-made. Over the years we've found that to most people area of origin is of little importance and that price is more critical. Hopefully this doesn't put you off shopping with us in the future. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"The service and delivery was very good, however the quality of display unit could be better, especially the shelves- feels cheap."
"Very pleased with this storage bench. Baskets small but adequate for purpose ie kids shoes, dog leads etc. Looks neat and tidy."
"Very good quality and fantastic service delivered 2 days after ordering"
"Good quality, competitive price and delivered quickly."
"I ordered a hall table it was delivered fast and well packaged the table was easy to put together and looks lovely in the hall"
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.78 based on 1,166 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!