Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
I received an email 8 days ago saying that my order would arrive some time this week and that i would receive a text 48 hours before delivery and instructions of what I MUST do on receiving it. So far - so good. This morning just as I am at the local shops I get a phone call telling me that they are outside my house!!! No text, no email, no phone call. Compare this to the company that delivered a mattress to me last week who text me several times to keep me updated and I would say that your delivery service is abismal. I phoned to complain this morning but so far no apology except from the lady I spoke on the phone who sounded as though this was not the first time this had happened. Fortunately, i had left the porch door unlocked so they we're able to deliver and although not fully unpacked from what I can see the table and chairs are of high quality and beautiful. Please over haul your delivery service which is very very poor and letting your company down.
I’ve purchased a few things now and been so pleased with the quality. I have my own small business so like to support other family businesses. I had an issue with one piece they solved the problem really quickly and for that I will be reordering lots more items as I’m doing up a few properties so Thank you Emma for responding so quickly. The quality is amazing you won’t be dissapointed order now !
From placing my order through to delivery I was impressed with this company. I don’t do on line ordering (my choice) so it was refreshing to be able to speak to someone on the telephone and place my order. The advisor was very personable. Once I placed the order I was advised within a day of the delivery date and time slot with the option to alter if necessary. On the day of delivery the driver was punctual and the furniture was placed in the room of my choice. Job done. I’m very happy with the furniture and the quality of it. I would certainly recommend Chiltern Oak to friends and would use them again.
Fabulous furniture.well made.delivered on time.helpful and polite delivery men.
Very easy to order online. Table, chairs and sideboard arrived within a week of ordering. Items well packed in transit and easy to assemble. Good we quality items.
Reliably delivered on time and a good quality product that feels robustnand well made. I'm very happy.
I had booked to have the White Glove Service to put up my 2 wardrobes as I am disabled and have severe mobility problems. When the Wardrobes arrived the men were only delivery and could not erect them. On checking my account I noticed that the £50 White glove fee had been repaid but I had not been informed of this. Extremely disappointing that there was no communication in any way as I would have delayed the delivery until the service was available. I have no idea when I can get the wardrobes put up and the inconvenience is really not acceptable. Very poor communication from the company. Could do better! Can anyone help? Do you have people who can put wardrobes up?
Hi Jon. I'm really sorry about this. As explained on the phone to you just now, it's a mix-up our end. The White Glove telephone payment was mistaken for an overpayment and automatically refunded to you. We will arrange a service call for you at the soonest possible opportunity and ensure the Wardrobes are unboxed and built for you. Someone will be in touch with you about this once we have a confirmed date for this to take place. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Excellent speedy service !!! Ordered Wednesday evening arrived in perfect condition within a two hour time slot on Friday. Absolutely delighted with piece exactly as stated and good quality. I would and will return to this company again.
Very happy with our large white bed. No problems with construction.
Brilliant service and fast delivery would highly recommended Chiltern oak furniture
Previous 2 items bought were excellent, this latest is no where as good, very disappointing.
Fantastic chair, really comfy. Came next day!!
Very pleased with the product assembled and good quality, quick delivery, all in all well satisfied with the small sideboard will be buying again from this firm
Ordered an delivered the next day . I ordered a tv unit and book case . Love them !!
Excellent service, speedy delivery and products really good and sturdy quality. I highly recommend this company and shall definitely use again.
Beautiful solid piece of furniture. Highly recommend them
I and my 10 year old son likes the bed when we saw it on website. When arrived I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of wood and paint. Had to do touch up on the legs of the bed , also they were a few minor dents.
Lovely corner tv unit, great quality for price, delivered quickly and efficiently
Lovely, white chest of drawers. Packed beautifully. pleased.
Absolutely amazing 🤩 gorgeous grey large window leaner mirror which is stunning, I am over the moon with my purchase from ordering to delivery, thank you so much ❤️
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,562 reviews