Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture

How would you rate Chiltern Oak Furniture?

Cerianne
"Very impressed by quality of the furniture for the price! Very similar to other high street retailers but much more affordable. Happy I chose Chiltern Oak to purchase from."
Kerry C
"I am delighted with my purchase. Chiltern Oak Furniture offer good quality furniture and excellent customer service. I received an email as soon as I placed my order, contacted 2 days prior to delivery with a 2 hour time slot, 6am-8am and took delivery at 6:30am. The whole experience has been outstanding. I shall definitely be using this company again and recommend anybody to use Chiltern Oak Furniture."
"Really please with my extra large tv stand. Great quality and great service,"
"Furniture is very good and the delivery men were very helpful ; well worth the money I’m very pleased with the items I ordered ."
Margaret J
Verified Buyer
"The item I received was what I had visualised online and was not disappointed-the service by the delivery personal was very good"
"Excellent quality and just what we wanted. Fantastically quick delivery and the driver was extremely polite. Looking forward to ordersering plenty more."
Hi Cerianne, Thank you for the amazing review and the kind words about our service, we love what you've done with your sideboard by the way, enjoy it!

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Excelent quality furniture and comunication. So happy with my nest of tables as very solid oak. Going to order sideboard to match as that pleased with my furniture."
Hi Angela, Thank you for the fantastic 5* review, it means a lot to us! We are also pleased to hear that you were impressed with the quality of the furniture as we aim to only sell the very best, we hope to hear from you again some time soon :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"fits well with my new carpet but has made me want a new tv"
Hi Helen, Thank you for the absolutely amazing review, we love nothing more than to hear from a satisfied customer, enjoy your furniture :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Beautifully made and as such make a statement. In my opinion you get what you pay for."
Hi Alan, Thank you for the fantastic 5* review! We're thrilled to hear your happy with your purchases and hope you make some more with us in the future! :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Came exactly when they said it would be delivered which was the next day. Lovely piece of furniture at a good price will definitely use them again."
Hi Denise, Thank you for the excellent review, it's really appreciated by everyone here and we hope that you come back to shop with us again! :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Great Service and the delivery guys were so professional, helpful and courteous. Will definitely order from you guys again"
Hi Debbie, Thank you for your amazing review! We'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the delivery drivers, we hope to hear from you again soon! :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"We have just received our Sherwood Chest Of Drawers it is of very good quality & the price was very competitive. The staff communication was very good & obliging when we altered our delivery instructions, the delivery driver phoned us 20 minutes prior to the delivery, the item was packed very well with no defects."
Hi Phil, Thank you for the fantastic 5* review, we are really glad to hear that you are pleased with the customer service, as we believe firmly that the customer comes first. Enjoy your furniture :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Friendly and helpful service. Great quality at a competitive price. Great product. Very happy."
Hey there, Thank you for your great feedback, we're thrilled to hear that you're happy with your furniture and glad to hear you enjoyed the shopping experience, we hope to hear from you again :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Great service and excellent delivery team. We were hard to find, due it being a new housing estate. They phoned several times to confirm delivery details. Furniture arrived on time and in perfect condition. The delivery team even took shoes off before coming in the house. They didn't need to either. Brilliant all round service."
Hi Karl, Thank you so much for the amazing 5* feedback, we'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the drivers, enjoy your furniture! :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"I was absolutely delighted with my nest of two tables which were delivered yesterday. I changed the delivery date with no problem at all and was very impressed with the whole delivery process, communication etc. Tables were very securely packaged and item exactly as shown online. Furniture of a very high standard with a beautiful finish. I will certainly recommend your company. Thank you."
Hi Jenny, Thanks for the excellent rating and for the awesome recommendation, it's great to hear that our customers would recommend us to others. We hope to hear from you again some time soon. :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Very fast delivery ,good quality and good price"
Hey there, Thank you for such a great rating, and the praise of our delivery service which is both quick and free!

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"The item was not available from 5 x furniture shops we had visited, so easy to order on line. Delivery was excellent as is the auality of the furniture."
Hey there, Thank you so much for an awesome 5* review, we are really glad to hear you're pleased with the quality of furniture as we aim to only sell the very best in terms of quality, enjoy your furniture :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"This is the fifth item of furniture we have had from Chiltern Oak furniture and the quality of the items we have had are excellent , they email you to advise day of delivery and two hour slot to deliver , the guys who called with the furniture was polite and well mannered credit to Chiltern Oak well done and thank you ."
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your absolutely fantastic review! We appreciate your business massively, and hope to hear form you even more! :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Excellent delivery service. lovely stool, seems strong and well made. Just what I was looking for."
Hey there, Thanks for an excellent 5* review, we're glad to know you found just what you were looking for with us, as we aim to sell the best possible range of products to suit every consumer. Enjoy your furniture :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Quick delivery and arrived well packed and all good"
Hi there, Thanks for an excellent review, we're thrilled to hear you found delivery to perfect as we aim to provide fast, reliable and free deliveries :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Good quality and excellent service ...."
Hi James, Thank you for your review and the kind words, we appreciate it greatly, enjoy your furniture :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
"Fantastic service, quick delivery & amazing quality"
Hi Rachael, Thank you so much for your amazing 5* review, it's excellent to know that you found our service fantastic, as the customer and their experience is at the heart of our business :)

Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.80 based on 962 reviews