Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

customer service
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
I've just taken delivery of my 7th piece of furniture from Chiltern Furniture. To say I'm pleased with their furniture is an understatement. Everything, including the tv stand today, has been fantastic quality, affordable and delivered within a matter of days from the day of ordering. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Chiltern Furniture to anyone. Many thanks for my new look home...
Posted 26 minutes ago
I initially ordered a chester bedside 3 draw unit in grey, when it arrived and upacked it i noticed it was not grey at all, more a light coffee colour, unfortunately it needs to be unpacked fully to see the real colour as packaging obscures the true colour. Although not suitable for the room I ordered it for, it did blend in with the furnishings in another room so decided to keep it. I then decided to order the same Chester unit but in the white to blend in with the grey walls of the original bedroom, however when this arrived it's a cream colour not white. I have requested information on their returns procedure but after two emails have not had a response. In fairness the product is good, its just their colour description is way off the mark.
I purchased a six drawer low chest and a bedside table both were perfect on arrival and I am extremely pleased with them. They were also cheaper than I saw on other online shops and on the high street.
I live in Bury Lancs, I had looked at a number of furniture stores, then went to the internet to compare products and prices, Chiltern Oak came up and to my surprise the items I was looking for (oak TV cabinet and two lamp stand tables) were offering the same solid standard I was looking for. I have to highlight the cost was very much reduced to my delight. By offering free delivery also I want ahead with my order. The items were delivered within three days from ordering. Brilliant, delivery men could not have been more helpful and respectful. I also have to praise the after sales service when I emailed them to advise on the type of cleaning/polishing products they advised. All in all every art of this company deserve praise and respect for assisting the customer in quality products and service. Thanks to all.
Having been very badly let down previously by another company (now in receivership.....not surprised) we were so happy to find Chiltern, who could supply a very similar product to the one we had originally been waiting for. Our delivery arrived as promised to our home, near to Bridgend, South Wales on Tuesday 4th February. We are very pleased with the quality of the product and polite and efficient service....that particularly goes to both the young men, one with Czech nationality and the other Rumanian, who brought the furniture into the house, helped us unpack, check and dispose of the packaging. They could not have been more helpful. I would like you to pass on our thanks to them.
Brilliant customer service, delivery and furniture! I order the Portland Bedroom range a couple of years ago and wanted an extra piece! I sent an email asking if they could advice which colour I had ordered, and the reply came straight back! My order was processed, my bedside cabinet arrived the next day and I couldnt be happier!!
Good customer service. I was kept informed re expected delivery date and my furniture arrived as per date arranged
Made a couple of mistakes but soon as I notified they were corrected quickly and courtesley. Great company to deal with.
Well made and beautifully finished item of furniture delivered at record speed. Very happy. Thank you!
The table I bought was good quality at a very reasonable price - a lot cheaper than competitors
Great quality, delivered pre-assembled and has lasted well
Had 4 items furniture delivered today, excellent quality furniture. Had white glove service, and it couldn’t have gone any better. Delivery men very professional, and very kind. Price of furniture I think it good value for money, as made very well 5star service
Received my Rutland Wine Cabinet today. Beautiful item, really good quality, and extremely well packaged. Delivery free of charge in less than 48 hours to Highlands which is fantastic! Would definitely buy from this company again. Thank you 👍🏼
Ordered a sideboard, nest of tables and large TV unit. Very quick delivery. furniture good quality. Very happy with my purchase.
Very high quality item (a tall, wide, shallow shelved London bookcase) and superbly packaged with multilayer cardboard and polystyrene protection, thus avoiding virtually all likelihood of damage in transit. An excellent company.
Fantastic quality furniture at a really competitive price. Delivery was relatively quick and at no cost which is another big benefit.
My bookcase was delivered on time by two very helpful people. The bookcase was taken upstairs for me and it was packed really well. I have used Chiltern Oak Furniture Store several times over the past two years and I would definitely recommend them.
TV Stand, Bookcase and Nest of Tables, all as described and great price. delivery team were on time and couteous. I will buy again.
Hi great tv unit also good delivery buy two nice guys came on time what more do you want fantastic 5 star
Excellent service, very good quality and great value. We were informed by phone of the expected timing of the delivery of out tv unit. We were given a 2 hour time slot and it arrived within that time. The 2 delivery men were very friendly and helpful and it was extremely well packed. It even came with 2 sets of knobs to choose from! Love it. Would definitely buy from Chiltern again and definitely recommend them.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.78 based on 2,062 reviews