Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture

How would you rate Chiltern Oak Furniture ?

"Lovely quality for the price, quick & easy to order, no problems at all."
"My grey wine cabinet is fab and arrived really well packed and delivery was good and on time next day delivery. Really pleased with this piece of furniture and would not hesitate to order again."
Michael H
"5 stars for the unit itself. It's very nice and arrived well-packaged with no defects. However, the delivery driver arrived 45 minutes earlier than the allocated slot and phoned me at work to say that he couldn't find my house. He then proceeded to tell me that my street had more than four houses despite me having lived here for 6 years! He then delivered the unit single-handedly putting it on its side ignoring the arrows on the box. However, he did apologise for his misunderstanding of my directions."
"First class delivery really appreciated as I am housebound really recommend this firm from placing order to delivery"
"The two men who brought my furniture into the house were very good and helpful, I will definitely recommend Chiltern oak furniture"
"Great quality, good value for money."
"Lovely bookcase. Am delighted. Excellent delivery and packaging."
"Good speedy delivery. Lovely well made sideboard. Very happy."
"Easy website to use, straight forward transaction, prompt delivery of the item and the delivery driver rang to update me as to the delivery time."
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. Top quality furniture. Definitely to be recommended."
"Delighted with the bench. Great value and good quality."
"The dresser looks gorgeous in my space although it measures 5cm less wide than advertised...thought I had to fit the lights in the hutch at first because of instruction leaflet? but already done phew! Excellent communication 're delivery and actually got delivered early the evening before as the guys were in the area...and it suited me better. Seems wellmade and good value for money. Thank you Chiltern Furniture!"
"From start to finish we very pleased with the quality of the furniture and delivery the delivery men were very helpful and polite. The furniture is packed very well so the furniture does not get marked . Have used this firm twice now and would definitely recommend them."
"We bought our daughter's bedroom furniture without knowing anything of the quality of this company, and hoped for the best, while expecting mediocre. We were certainly not left disappointed. The quality is excellent and comparable with high end brands costing more than twice as much. The delivery was painless too, with prompt contact being made to arrange the delivery time. I thoroughly recommend and would not hesitate in going back for more."
"Very pleased by the look and quality of a pair of bedside cabinets which match the oak bed frame really well. Very speedy delivery."
Christine T
Verified Buyer
"Prompt confirmation of order and excellent delivery the following day. Definitely use them again."
"Nice quality, well packed and quick delivery"
Elizabeth J
Verified Buyer
"Love my new wine table, just fits by my chair lovely. Very reasonable price , lovely finish and your service and delivery were excellent. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Good sturdy stool and a flat pack even an eighty year old could manage."
"Very happy with this. A bit larger and a bit chunkier than I expected but still very pleased with it."
"Easy to use website, fast delivery."
"Beautiful side table. Lovely light oak colour. Very competitively priced"
"Fantastic value, i didnt expect my tv unit would look as good as it does, really good value for the money, delivery guys were brilliant, very friendly and efficient. I will definately buy more furniture from Chiltern."
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.80 based on 1,041 reviews