Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Decided to buy a coffee table. Found just the one I was looking for, excellent quality, at the right price for me. Very satisfied.
Posted 1 hour ago
I was looking online for a small oak table with drawer. Then came across Chiltern Oak Furniture and they had just what I was looking for. The quality is excellent and was delivered on time and very well packaged. Well done to all concerned.
I saw the dimensions but the more I looked at it the smaller it got. It said large bedside table but it's very small. It looks OK but I was disappointed when I saw it came from Vietnam and not Britain. I like to buy British especially at this moment in time. I wouldn't purchase again for that reason.
I purchased th Gloucester midnight grey console table. It arrived as promised and was very well packed. I love it! Gorgeous piece of furniture, easy to assemble and solidly built.
We ordered a four door oak sideboard. It was delivered before Christmas. I ordered it because it was high sideboard. I didn’t want a low one the height was 100cm. I absolutely love it. Service was good too.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Fast delivery, packed well and secure. Lovely nest of tables only problem is it states the colour is white but unfortunately they are cream which is disappointing. Marie
Excellent service, stellar-made products & friendly. I've been looking for some navy blue furniture for the living room, I stumbled upon Chiltern Oak where they had a full range of living furniture in the same collection. I've ordered the Rutland 2 Nest of Tables & Narrow Bookcase, the Coffee Table wasn't in stock but was told it's due in February... nope, it came in stock sooner & I've just ordered. 100% recommend. 100% buying again.
Absolutely excellent service, quality and price. I’m very pleased with the bedside cabinets I ordered. Good price, good quality and speedy efficient delivery. What more could anyone want? I would recommend this company at any time.
Just received a sideboard and hall table. Super happy very sturdy. The best furniture I have ever brought and was delivered quickly
Received the chiltern oak small coffee table today,delivery was spot on and the table was well packaged.the coffee table is of superb quality and would recommend looking at this company before looking elsewhere, I am delighted with my purchase.
I ordered a small sideboard for my kitchen which l received very quickly, l loved it but it had been slightly damaged in transit, l contacted sales and they very quickly arranged a new delivery, l have just received my perfect sideboard, l am very impressed by the excellent service l received, and my new sideboard is beautiful good quality at a reasonable price, l highly recommend this company.
We ordered a tv unit as a gift for our daughter in London. She is really pleased with it. Speedy delivery was excellent.
Absolutely brilliant service. Good quality products, little disappointed that one of the nest of tables has scratched. We have the Urban Industrial tv unit and nest of tables. Looking to purchase another side table. Delivery brilliant and have recommended to others already! Rang order through and lady spoken to was professional and helpful. Thank you!
Beautiful furniture can’t wait to get the matching bookcases. Fast professional delivery service and super helpful customer services.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Small kitchen table, very pleased with product and service.
Was very pleased with the delivery of 2 over 3 chest of drawers
My daughter and granddaughters arrived on the 23rd of December for a long stay which was the reason for the purchase
Imagine my disappointment when on the second day of use after Christmas the handle of the bottom draw broke off while opening The second handle on same draw snapped off the following 2nd day Even though the draw was left partly open because of the now first broken handle
I know that I haven't been in contact with you prior to this Due to a hectic time with two young grandchildren look after
Fits very well in our dining area. Good quality
very good service and quality piece of furniture
My one drawer/3 basket cabinet was delivered on time and to the designated place. It was well packaged with plenty of bubble wrap and polystyrene inside the box. I'm delighted with the quality of the cabinet and how well it fits with the other furniture in our sitting room. It's used for storing knitting and sewing.
Perfect piece of furniture love it.so easy to order and very helpful staff
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,369 reviews