Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Delighted with hallway unit. Very good quality furniture. Fast delivery. Excellent service all around and I will definitely use this company again.
Lovely quality furniture comes assembled. What more could you want.
I bought 2 Florence wardrobes and a chest of drawers. Beautiful furniture . Easy to put together . Would highly recommend.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 1st August 2020
I ordered the Banbury dressing table stool. It's lovely and perfect for my newly decorated bedroom. The legs look white on the website but are definitely light grey which is what I wanted. Ordered Saturday and delivered on Tuesday. Knocked a star off because as another reviewer has said, the screws aren't long enough. Pointless including the locking washer as you have to remove it to get the nut on the screw. Otherwise I'm very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service delivery on time quick and efficient. Display cabinet well wrapped no marks or scratches or breakerages.
The products I bought are amazing and exactly what I ordered can’t fault them at all for their product. The only reason I have reviewed them lower is the delivery was not to standard the times given are not accurate and no correspondence is given about delivery so I had to take extra time to stay in and not return to work as it was hours later than planned this cost me way more money than it should have they can de better on customer service but other than that product is 100% reliable
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 18th July 2020
I ordered the Chester nest of 2 tables and the coffee table. They arrived on the date given and look lovely in my living room. I then ordered the tv unit when it came back into stock. It arrived the following day but unfortunately it was damaged. The customer services team were great and offered me a reduction in the price or a replacement. I chose a replacement and it arrived a week later. Unfortunately it was damaged even more than the first one! Not the company's fault as it was obviously damaged in transit. Again, customer services were absolutely first class and I took delivery of the tv unit the following day.
While I am more than happy with customer services, I am not convinced about the quality of the furniture. I love all the pieces I bought but having replaced solid wood units that I had for approx 20 years with these, I can't see these lasting anywhere close to that length of time. I was extremely careful when placing my Sky box etc into the unit but it is already marked. The company is, however, sending me paint to touch up the marks.
All that being said, I would purchase again from this company and the furniture looks great.
Many thanks to the staff who emailed and/or spoke to me on the phone. You were all very helpful.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 17th July 2020
Delighted with our small sideboard, great service and delivery
small grey cupboard with oak top - very good value, very well made but arrived with quite a nasty crack on corner. doesnt affect use or looks but presumably happened in transit
Very pleased with the oak tv corner unit.
Well designed and finished, only criticism is the drawer which is an extremely poor fit and difficult to close. Such a pity.
Lovely sturdy bookcase. Delivery was excellent. Price was reasonable
Nice item, speedy delivery.
Very slight scratch to top corner - looks like package might have been put down heavily in transit - but location and depth wasn’t significant enough to be worth returning
We bought a corner TV stand. It was lovely, nice wood and the finish was done well
great size and colour!
The only reason it has not been give 5 stars is because the box was heavily damaged on arrival and secondly there is 1 pull out draw on the stand which is really hard to open and close. It's made it very difficult to use the draw.
I chose this table because of its neat size that was ideal for small bungalow and would compliment my other oak and painted furniture. I am not disappointed it is well made,ideal size and compliments my other oak and painted furniture.
The furniture is well built, lovely design and was delivered efficiently. The packaging was good to protect the furniture. The only criticism is the paint is thin so easily chipped.
Absolutely love the product I brought, fabulous quality and it looks amazing in my living room.
I would have given 5 stars but I feel the delivery service needs improvement, there are no options for different times or dates, if I hadn’t had a friendly neighbour who was willing to take it in for me then I would have been stuck.
Can’t fault the product at all though
Beautiful furniture. Our lounge looks fab. Liked the white glove service not having to dispose of any large packaging ourselves.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 28th March 2020
Beautiful furniture; delivery process could be improved. Thrilled with my purchase of a chest of drawers. Lovely solid piece of furniture & well made. Great price too. However, having dealt with other furniture companies, there is definitely room for improvement. A 5* review would have been given if the delivery was better. Pleasant delivery guys, (probably on a ridiculously tight schedule) but although the furniture was put in the right room (ground floor right by the door) it was placed upside down and was very heavy to manoeuvre. I managed it in the end but it took me ages to remove the chest of drawers from the packaging, get them upright and then into position. When I am looking for more pieces I will consider Chiltern Oak, but the delivery service will make me think twice; I doubt I could have managed to unpack & place a wardrobe for example.
I ordered a glass cabinet from the company and found the website easy to use. I had immediate order confirmation and then waited until the Company rang with a delivery date. The cabinet arrived within the time scale given and as I had paid for the white glove delivery the two efficient and polite delivery men made sure it was placed correctly, everything was in order and took away the packing materials. Very pleased with my purchase and the Company.
Narrow bookcase that fits the room well. Good price and very straightforward ordering and delivery.
Fiddly wall attachment means we’re buying our own bracket to secure it.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,292 reviews