Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
Was a little disappointed when the delivery van broke down on the motorway delaying my delivery by a week. I’m extremely pleased with my purchase ! Quality is great and an extremely competitive price. I would recommend this company
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 18th November 2021
I bought the Salisbury Grey Painted Oak Hall Bench with Wicker Baskets which would be perfect if it wasn't for the baskets, they are made of Seagrass and they absolutely STINK!! Wicker obviously means something different to me, had I known they were Seagrass from the description I probably wouldn't have bought.
Bookcase was as advertised and is fulfilling its task as a bookcase.
Just had my tv unit and nest of tables delivered. Really pleased with the look of them and glad they’re already assembled. I would have given 5 stars but the tv unit website picture shows 2 individual drawers but in the unit I’ve received, it’s just 1 large one.
Was pleased with the quality of the furniture and would use again. Delivery was clearly communicated and arrived as planned ontime.
Hello David. Thank you for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you are pleased with your purchase! Thanks again :) Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Very pleased with speed of delivery and how well packed the chests were. In the description on the website it said the drawers had dovetail joints but that is not true, I think you should update your information to correct this. However the bedside cabinets are just what we wanted and look good. Thanks.
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new bedside cabinets. Please accept our apologies for the incorrect description, this has now been amended. Thank you again. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Hampshire Beautiful table Unfortunately the spanner and key were the wrong size and too short... Our friendly Homebase could not supply one but loaned me their long handled spanner, I already had a set of keys. hour and a half later,, table up, packaging taken to dump and key returned. Not bad for an 82 year old girl who was told by the delivery guys, you will never do it. Red rag to a bull !!! I did get a man to stand it on it's feet. Very heavy table.
Hi Christine. Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new Hampshire Dining Table, although I must apologise you received the incorrect sized tools with your order. Thank you again and kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Lovely cabinet. Only one problem with it. The shelf’s are very flimsy. Would be a lot better with solid shelf’s or more braces on them. They do not take much weight. Apart from that I am pleased with it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you're not entirely satisfied with the quality of the shelves in your cabinet. I will pass your comments onto our team and we will use your feedback to improve this. Thanks again. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
I ordered the large Hampshire grey painted TV cupboard and I am very pleased with it. It arrived two weeks after I'd ordered it and was very well packed and in perfect condition. As it's extra long I'm able to put a lamp on one end which looks lovely. Its decent quality considering that it wasn't expensive.
Hi Claire. Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you're very pleased with your Hampshire Grey Painted TV Unit. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future. Thanks again! Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Delivery was well packed and arrived earlier than expected. Good communication, although I didn’t receive the phone call announcing it was on the way. Luckily I was home. Pleased with furniture. Nice light colour. Shelves of bookshelf don’t look very strong, I’m hoping they don’t bow. Price reflects. One drawback that one door of sideboard is catching on the top.
I bought 4 pieces from the Rutland Painted Oak range, after pondering for months looking for something I liked. I found this company and the price came in much cheaper than other companies that were selling the exact same thing. Its a lot of money to spend on something you havent seen 'in the flesh', the free delivery was a great touch also! Many helpful emails from the staff in advisng me with sizes, colour etc. All messages were answered. One item had a longer delivery time than the other 3 items, something like 2 months but that didnt bother me as free delivery was offered. Was very pleased when all 4 items turned up on the same day, the 'out of stock' item came first in a small courier van and the other 3 items arrived shortly after in a bigger van. Helpful driver and tackled all the funiture on his own up my very steep drive (he had to leave the van at the bottom of drive). All came assembled and very well packaged. Was dissapointed that one item, the large sideboard was damaged slightly, the paint had kind of split. So quick phone call back to Chiltern and they arranged a new one to come out to me within 2 weeks, which was fine, these things happen. I packaged up the faulty one, left outside for them to collect when they dropped my new one off. New one was perfect with no problems. All in all from start to finish, Chiltern really have been a great company to deal with in every aspect. There was a problem, they fixed it right away. Very happy and my new living room furniture looks lovely. I will definetely use this company again. I'm not one that usually leaves reviews but felt this service was outsatnding. Well done. 4star just to reflect the damaged item.
Great looking piece of furniture, really happy with the colour and size, only negative is that the paint appears to chip off easily, caught one of the legs with the vacuum cleaner which unfortunately chipped off a small piece of paint
White Chester nest of tables. I am now happy having returned the 'Grey' which was (Truffle) more beige than grey as stated in title. Good quality only loses 1 star as I thought the smaller table would slide in a grove under the larger, but it just sits under, so ok. Overall would recommend. Delivery excellent (24 hrs) but collection for returns took 12 days. It was free though so minor niggle. Helpful staff.
Very pleased with the chairs you supplied.
Very happy with my purchase and quick delivery service.
Excellent piece of furniture beautifully crafted and packaging good. Delivery time from order just over a week which was good. Only downside on the day delivery 5 hiursourside allocated time slot with no contact from driver. Took several calls to Chiltern in order to track the delivery?
I and my 10 year old son likes the bed when we saw it on website. When arrived I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of wood and paint. Had to do touch up on the legs of the bed , also they were a few minor dents.
Lovely, white chest of drawers. Packed beautifully. pleased.
The furniture is lovely my only complaint was the wardrobe stated it needed some bits fixed in fact it was flat packed and one person could not put this together. Please state the truth as a single woman purchasing this was no good
Fast delivery, good value for money, well packed and quite easy to assemble. Only reason not 5* is that company failed to advise me 48 hours prior to delivery.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,738 reviews