Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Very pleased with the chairs you supplied.
Very happy with my purchase and quick delivery service.
Excellent piece of furniture beautifully crafted and packaging good. Delivery time from order just over a week which was good. Only downside on the day delivery 5 hiursourside allocated time slot with no contact from driver. Took several calls to Chiltern in order to track the delivery?
I and my 10 year old son likes the bed when we saw it on website. When arrived I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of wood and paint. Had to do touch up on the legs of the bed , also they were a few minor dents.
Lovely, white chest of drawers. Packed beautifully. pleased.
The furniture is lovely my only complaint was the wardrobe stated it needed some bits fixed in fact it was flat packed and one person could not put this together. Please state the truth as a single woman purchasing this was no good
Fast delivery, good value for money, well packed and quite easy to assemble. Only reason not 5* is that company failed to advise me 48 hours prior to delivery.
Nice tv unit. Really pleased with it. Although the item was in stock when I ordered it, it took 2 weeks to arrive. Did have an issue with one of the doors keep opening itself, but this seems to be improving if you don’t need to touch it.
Good for what we wanted
I removed the back panel making a great stereo cupboard. All the other cabinets were too big. Looks great and does the job
Would like to confirm that the delivery of our replacement order for the Grey Display Unit was satisfactory. A week to the day, but unfortunately Drivers had a ‘bad’ journey and were running late, but on arrival polite and helpful. Particularly grateful that we had made a reasonable ‘job’ at repacking the ‘damaged ‘ unit for its return journey. Happy now with the new piece of furniture.
After an anticipated delivery of our Display Unit yesterday on time, it was very disappointing when unwrapped to find damage that was not viable. But I am very happy to say that after email/phone calls and photo evidence with the staff we are very pleased that the replacement will be delivered as originally hoped for, and the faulty unit collected . I would like to thank the ladies for their prompt and understanding response to correct this. I will confirm when received.
Hi We are expecting a delivery on Wednesday,would your drivers be able to put our heavy items down in our home if I stand outside and have no contact with them please
Very nice sideboard true to picture but doors out of line.
Product OK for the price paid. Customer service excellent.
User friendly website. Fast delivery. Goods were well packed and arrived intact without damage. Items I purchased were 2 bedside cabinets and the qualiuty was good value for the money paid.
VeryWell packaged, looks good from most angles let down by some cheap wood showing at rear unside of the feet , wouldn't have cost much to veneer this small area to finish the look
Good design well made and no self assembly, result!
Dressing table had fault .phoned 4 times and emailed, was told they would have to speak to workshop manager still await a response. Poor customer service
Nice web site. Easy to place order. Seem a nice company to deal with. Difficult to tell what the quality of the chest of drawers I was purchasing was like but I was a bit diassapointed as the carcass was very lightweight veneer. Overall it was nicely machined and looked Ok. I just wished the description made it more clear. It's great that they offer free returns for any reason. The only problem is that it's almost impossible to extract the furniture without demolishing a lot of the packaging and wrapping (very well protected) and they of course require any returns to be in the original packing.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,609 reviews