Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Very quick delivery for a very top quality table and chairs delivered by 2 very helpful chaps!
Very easy to order and the furniture is beautiful
Excellent service and I would use you again definitely.
More than happy with our purchase ,well made bedroom stool at a reasonable price
Fantastic bedside tables, ready assembled made it easy. Open the box, place in designated space, job done!
Very pleased with the chairs you supplied.
The unit came fully assembled and was good quality. Very happy.
Dressing Table not fit for purpose. Paint has started coming of the dressing table. I showed customer service a photo of my perfume on my dressing table as a example of what is on my dressing table. Customer service have said I should not put toiletries or perfume on the dressing table which is ridiculous. Trading standards have said Under the Consumer Right Act 2015 goods should be of satisfactory quality which the dressing table is not. Customer service just keep saying the perfume has taken the paint off. As a family we have spent £2000 in the last year with Chiltern Oak Furniture and there customer service is disgraceful. Please do not buy anything from this company.
Hi Lisa. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience shopping with us. As has been discussed, we have refused this return because the item has been damaged by you, as you have acknowledged. Under these circumstances as a business we are not duty bound to collect and replace the item, and doing so would set a dangerous precedent should other items on your order be damaged in the future whilst they are in your possession. The issue present on your dressing table wouldn't have been caused by simply resting a perfume bottle on the surface. It will have been caused by perfume dripping on to the surface and being allowed to seep in to the wood for a period of time, possibly with something pressing down on it like the lid or the bottle. It looks like the lid in this instance. Given the acidic nature of perfume, I would expect the same reaction on oak, pine, leather, fabric or any painted wood. In our opinion this is not an issue of the item not being fit for purpose, rather not being treated with care. With that being said, we will not be collecting this item and I apologise for any disappointment this will undoubtedly cause. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Package lovely, looks lovely, but very cheaply made would not buy again.
Quality items, fair price and super fast delivery time. Great service I would recommend if you want a efficient company.
5 star won a tv stand on a free compettion on there Facebook page. Fast delivery always on hand if you have any questions. Thank you so much highly recommend
Great communication, speedy free delivery and delighted with my bookcase
Excellent furniture, prompt delivery.
Dissappointed to find made in Far East and quite flimsy parts, not as solid as pics suggested
Chiltern oak were easy to deal with,the lady I spoke to on the phone processed my order quickly and effiently ,it was delivered within 1 week even though we are 250 miles away .The delivery was on time and the two delivery men assembled the wardrobe quickly and cleanly and took away all the packaging.I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Excellent product and complemented the room. Love that there is no assembling whatsoever, and as promised delivery on time👌🏾
Extremely comfortable. Ordering was easy and delivery fast. Love the look. Good value for money.
The quality of the furniture was great it's just what we wanted. From the order to the delivery was excellent.
I was very impressed by the quality and price of the coffee table I purchased and it fits in perfectly with my decor
So pleased with chairs, beautiful quality and look stunning, friends have commented on. Delivery service was quick and efficient. Would definitely buy from this web site again.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 9th July 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,606 reviews