Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
So very pleased with items I purchased. I bought a small sideboard and a tv stand. They were were well protected from damage. They were delivered to the minute that they said they would. Polite and efficient delivery service. Would recommend this company.
One of the cabinets I ordered (£199) was faulty on delivery and so I requested it be collected. That was on 23 November and it is now 6 December. I had an email in response to mine with apologies and that they would chase up the recovery, but since then nothing. Tried to ring but nobody picked up after 20 minutes, and no answer to my recent emails. SERVICE IS APPALLING! Somehow they can arrange delivery within 5 days of a sales order but when it come to returns they are very very slow and are able to hang on your money for as long as they like. Even though I purchased other pieces of furniture from them which was fine, I won't be buying anything else now because their after service is so bad, which is a shame. I hope this review will get them to do something to improve their service otherwise, if I was a new purchaser I would hesitate buying anything from them.
Recently I ordered a Chester white dressing table mirror & needed a matching stool: the Chester range one was out of stock. I emailed customer services beforehand as needed an off white colour to match existing fitting furniture. I had a very helpful reply suggesting the Gloucester white stool which would exactly match the off white colour in the Chester range. The items arrived well packaged, good quality & exactly the right colour! Thank you for your prompt service. Would definitely buy from you again.
I ordered the large TV cabinet. was given an hour time slot for delivery and came within that time. It was really well packaged and no damage. It's chunky and sturdy, just what I was looking for and will be ordering the lamp table next, thank you for a smooth efficient service
Excellent products and delivery really happy with our experience
Excellent Quality and so useful. I have had lots of compliments from friends/family asking where can they get one.
Great service from telesales to the delivery driver
Looks good.Does the job.But for the price the finish was disappointing.
I am delighted with the bed. It was exactly what I had hoped for, service was perfect and I shall definitely use you again when I need new furniture. Thank you!
One man delivery for large 180cm tap bookshelf that has arrived damaged the top has come off and will not reattached the screws pull straight out. Box was damaged on receipt. No one answers the phones and you do not receive confirmation emails so cannot track anything. SoMe needs to actually do some work and pick up the phone to process return.
No confirmation email. No-one will pick up the phone. Have no idea if my order has been placed. No idea of delivery.
Really pleased with blanket box; lovely shade of blue. It's perfect in the bedroom; plenty of storage and great price.
Beautiful furniture, simple to order and it arrived quickly. Good delivery. We love our Oslo sideboard and TV cabinet
I have sent two emails and tried telephoning but to no avail. Regrettably the console desk handle was broken. I was trying too find out what do but no-one wants to communicate with me. Other than that the table is very nice and for the money good value. Only problem is broken handle but worse no-one is willing to reply to my emails or answer the phone.
Excellent price. Fast delivery.
My lounge furniture was due for delivery on Thursday 18th Nov - unfortunately the coffee table was missing from the delivery and the book case and nest of tables were both damaged. It took mw an hour to get through to someone to speak too and I also emailed but I still have not had a response or call to inform me when the coffee table will be delivered and when the damaged items will be replaced - very disappointed as the TV cabinet is lovely and I just want to have the rest of the matching furniture. A call or email to keep be updated would be appreciated
Was a little disappointed when the delivery van broke down on the motorway delaying my delivery by a week. I’m extremely pleased with my purchase ! Quality is great and an extremely competitive price. I would recommend this company
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 18th November 2021
Ordered the Hampshire Blue bedroom furniture. Delivery was prompt and they were freindly, the price was very good and lower than similar style with OakFurnitureLand. Had it for a couple of weeks now and it looks great, really happy with the all around service. Would gladly use Chiltern again and reccomend to my freinds and family. Thanks guys!
After a long online search, we found an Oak chest of drawers that would suit us perfectly. When we got the furniture delivered, we both were amused with the Quality and the beauty of it. A modern Banbury Grey, robust and very stylish, we love it. The delivery was on time, very well packed, and the deliveries very friendly. The customer service is superb. They are very professional and definitely, they will make you feel like a special customer.
Really pleased with my Hampshire blue painted Oak 2 door mini sideboard that arrived this morning. Delivery men were very polite and cheerful for such an early delivery. Well-done guys And well done Chiltern Oak Furniture. Will most certainly be using you again
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,749 reviews