Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Extremely comfortable. Ordering was easy and delivery fast. Love the look. Good value for money.
The quality of the furniture was great it's just what we wanted. From the order to the delivery was excellent.
I was very impressed by the quality and price of the coffee table I purchased and it fits in perfectly with my decor
So pleased with chairs, beautiful quality and look stunning, friends have commented on. Delivery service was quick and efficient. Would definitely buy from this web site again.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 9th July 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Extremely pleased with my purchase ☺
I ordered two bedside cabinets, tallboy, dressing table and mirror from the Florence range. Order was confirmed straight away, with delivery two weeks later. Had text to confirm day and 3 hour time slot. Very polite delivery team. One of the pieces was damaged, I emailed with photos and had very prompt response informing me they would arrange collection of damaged piece and replacement. Again, kept me informed. Replacement piece arrived yesterday. Five stars deserved. One of the biggest things for me is keeping customer informed and I was very impressed with how professional you are. I will be ordering another piece in this collection soon. The furniture range is great. Thankyou.
Beautiful piece of furniture. Excellent customer service, answering all my questions before purchase, even arranging a sample of the pain colour. Delivery was a little later than advised, but the tow delivery men were great. Very helpful and very polite and apologetic for the lateness.
first class service and deliverd no problem.
Ordering was quick and easy, delivery was on time and the furniture was well packaged and protected. All in all, an excellent service.
Very well made, good quality and very nice finish, just as good as a recently purchased dressing table and stool from the Cotswold Co but quite a significant difference in price. Will definitely buy again and would highly recommend - delivery time was exceptional.
Ordered online , was given free postage, next day delivery. Was delivered as promised. Goods were packaged well , no scratches or defects. No need to assemble, brilliant.
I was pleased with the quality and design of the coffee table, and it was very easy to construct.
brilliant service very good furniture looks exactly like it should after buying them on line. Delivery very quick.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th June 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Still in the box! It is for another flat when we move in - which is taking a long time!
We have now bought 8 items from Chiltern Oak, in the last 3 months. We are really happy with their value for money and the quality of the furniture. Stock levels and delivery are also a strength of the company. Some items were one day delivery but some took approximately 7 days (this was as per the website guidance).
Perfect size and very happy with quality
We absolutely love our new sideboard it's excellent quality and looks fantastic, delivery was very efficient and easy too. We got accurate updates & delivery was on time so we were really pleased. Can't fault you guys and we will definitely be back :)
Lovely sturdy bit of furniture. I’m always a bit wary of ordering large items without seeing them in the flesh but this is exactly as described on the website and they were happy to send colour samples which was very helpful. Ordering and delivery was seamless. Very Happy customer. Thank you Chiltern Oak Furniture!
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 28th June 2021
the 2 pieces of furniture for my hall are well made and look fantastic
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 28th June 2021
After a hiccup with the order, the wardrobes were fitted, the men were very efficient. The quality of the furniture was very good and I would recommend the product.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.72 based on 2,619 reviews