Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Very happy with our large white bed. No problems with construction.
Brilliant service and fast delivery would highly recommended Chiltern oak furniture
Fantastic chair, really comfy. Came next day!!
Very pleased with the product assembled and good quality, quick delivery, all in all well satisfied with the small sideboard will be buying again from this firm
Ordered an delivered the next day . I ordered a tv unit and book case . Love them !!
Excellent service, speedy delivery and products really good and sturdy quality. I highly recommend this company and shall definitely use again.
Beautiful solid piece of furniture. Highly recommend them
Lovely corner tv unit, great quality for price, delivered quickly and efficiently
Absolutely amazing 🤩 gorgeous grey large window leaner mirror which is stunning, I am over the moon with my purchase from ordering to delivery, thank you so much ❤️
Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and delivered into the house by a prompt service. The furniture is very high quality for the price paid. I would not hesitate in buying from Chiltrn Oak again.
Beautiful unit as advertised. Arrived within 2 days and was well packaged and well worth the money. Would order from this company again.
Good quality furniture and good price. Didn't take long to come and good service.
I am delighted with the service and furniture.
Quality and good value are excellent. Delivery was a tad strange with a 20 minute delivery phone call beforehand. Very pleased with product. First class.
Excellent furniture and good value for money.
We are so happy with our furniture from Chiltern Oak. Exactly as in the pictures and beautiful craftsmanship. Ladies on telephone were lovely and helpful and the 2 delivery men could not have been more polite or helpful. Fantastic all round
Very happy with my new TV Unit. Lovely quality. The whole process, from ordering online to receipt, was seamless. Speedy delivery & excellent communication throughout! I shall be recommending you to my friends & family.
Excellent quality and customer service. You can reach an advisor quickly and easily by phone (a rarity these days). I asked for some colour samples which were sent to me very promptly and was able to match (perfectly) the bed I wanted with my existing bed side cabinets. Chiltern Oak do a range of whites (unlike other companies) so its worth checking out the samples if you're trying to co ordinate with existing furniture. Very quick and efficient delivery. A really solid and well made bed frame-looks expensive, but it wasn't. Exceptional service and value for money!
Very happy with my purchase. Needed smaller units to fit a smaller room. Came ready assembled and very well packed so there was no damage during transit. Very good value for money.
Solid wood, great quality nest of tables. Exactly how described. Fast delivery. Thank you
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 19th May 2021