Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Abi W
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for my beautiful cupboard, I am really pleased, delivery and all service excellent. I will definitely be ordering again. Thanks
Really beautiful product that was delivered on time.
Ordered my tv corner unit (Winchester Oak range) on the 3rd. Delivered today (5th) within the hour time slot. Fantastic service. Extremely pleased. Well packaged and in perfect condition. My first purchase from Chiltern Oak and I'm sure it won't be my last. Very competitively priced. Really happy.
The first sideboard was damaged in transit with a courier. Staff at Chiltern responded promptly to my message about the problem and were exceptionally helpful. A week later Chiltern removed and replaced the damaged item with the friendly delivery staff helping check it over when I unwrapped it. Excellent customer service. Very happy. *****
Great furniture, good quality and fast delivery.
Lovely furniture well made and delivery was excellant too
Beautiful furniture, delivered promptly, will definitely use again
Brilliant delivery lovely quality furniture.
Excellent service and I was really happy with the price I paid. It was just the right table. First time I've used Chiltern I will definately look there again when I'm considering buying furniture. Thanks.
I have bought several pieces of the Chester range
and can really say that Chiltern Oak have the best delivery service ever
The pieces are of good quality, fantastic speedy delivery
Well done Chiltern
Well recommended
I was very impressed with the fast service. I also really like the furniture. It was just what I was looking for. Very good quality and I would definitely buy again.
I bought a Florence chest of drawers and 2 large bedside tables For my bedroom ,because they are pure white I was worried they would be damaged or maybe scuffed when they got to me,but they were absolutely beautiful,well made and I loved them so much I’ve even ordered 2 more bedside tables for our other room.
Excellent customer service, really pleased with my TV unit and Sideboard. Delivery was quick.
Efficient delivery, fantastic product, solid built, great price
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Fabulous quality furniture. I purchased the 4 door winchester sideboard, small winchester sideboard and the winchester nest of tables. Customer service was good. Delivery team was excellent. I would definitely recommended this company.
Really pleased with the small Rutland table. It looks great in my hallway. The quality is really good and you couldn’t fault their customer service. Ordered in the morning arrived the following afternoon.
I've purchased several items of furniture from Chiltern Oak over the last few years and have always been delighted with the service and the quality of their products. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Delivery was good and was quick the furniture is stunning and beautifully made I won’t hesitate to buy from again
Exceeded expectations on quality
Good quality product and excellent value money.
Exceptional customer service