Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Silvia Pradas
The leather office chair I bought is a beautiful piece of furniture which matches well with my Edwardian bureau and looks fine in my lounge. Well made and just what I wanted.
Thanks for your kind comments.

Chesterfields Direct
The online description is very accurate, delivery was reliable and fast (from the UK to Germany in 12 days once production was completed. Total time from order to delivery: 8 weeks. Driver even helped carry the armchair upstairs. Furniture well protected. The packaging has a plastic smell that has rubbed off a bit and needs to air out. After a few hours, the smell of fresh leather takes over. Initial impression: leather quality is very good. The oxblood color not at all bright, more leaning toward elegant red-brown, which we like. Classy. The footstool appears higher in the picture than it acutally is. The legs need to be about 10 cm higher in order for the footstool to be level with the seat so the legs can rest comfortably. We knew that before and will replace the legs. All in all we are very content.
Order processed efficiently.
Thanks for your feedback.
Last Wednesday I was advised my order was out in 1st class post..this was order18/9.
Still not received 25/9. It’s just furniture conditioner.
Thanks for your feedback.
We apologise on the behalf of Royal Mail who are experiencing delays due the the world pandemic .
Your small bottle of leather conditioner will be with you shortly.
Chesterfields Direct
From the initial leather samples and straight forward ordering process, email communications to final delivery of a beautifully made, high quality Chesterfield, the whole process has been excellent and I couldn't be happier with my glorious new Chesterfield.
HI thanks for your positive feedback.

Regards

Chesterfields Direct
Purchased a Captains chair and we are very pleased with the workmanship. Chesterfields were very helpful when we were deciding which colour leather to choose and kept in touch when delivery was available. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Mrs. Curran

Regards

Chesterfields Direct
Beautiful suite very happy.delivery men very helpfull and polite thank you

Chesterfields Direct
Very good service provided and excellent quality of furniture. Delivery service also very good as they had a tricky doorway to overcome.

Chesterfields Direct
I cannot fault the service we have received from chesterfield direct.Sofa is amazing advice when purchasing was great & the delivery man gave 101%.

Chesterfields Direct
Absolutely thrilled with purchase. Very comfortable and looks stunning. Delivered by very courteous and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone

Chesterfields Direct
After researching for months which chesterfield suite we preferred and value for money we decided on ordering from Chesterfields Direct.
This company offer such a vast array of chesterfields to choose from and it was a tough choice.
We ordered a variety of swatches first as the colours online differ. We chose our swatch and then our suite.
The customer service was excellent. As I ordered a 4 seater sofa I assumed I would just have 4 smaller cushioned seats. I received an email asking for my preference of 3 bigger seated cushions or the standard 4. This was a lovely touch.
The sofas are handmade to order which I love, offers value for money instead of high production and sitting in a warehouse.
I received an e-mail confirming my deliver time slot and date. A few days before I received another e-mail to confirm this was still OK. The delivery was swift and professional. The guys were lovely and took great care of the suite and my house.
The sofa and chair are incredibly comfy and the leather is brilliant quality. The build is of a high standard and is built to last.

From the customers side its so refreshing to be in contact with a person instead of automated e-mails with no reply option. Customer service from Chesterfields Direct is top quality.
Highly recommend from start to finish.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 25th August 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad you are happy with your purchase.

Chesterfields Direct
The chair I ordered is made to a good standard of workmanship, exactly what I wanted and at a fair price.
Great Mountbatten chair. Actually looks better in reality than in the pictures and fits in our study-library perfectly. Makes working from home in these COVID times a greater pleasure
Great service and at a great price. We love our Harlequin 3 peice!
Really great customer service, had a problem which was sorted out very quickly
I was delighted with my chairs. One of the three items was a gift for my daughter - a swivel chair for her home-office, and she was delighted, too. The quality of materials and workmanship in this furniture is excellent and this is reflected in the finished products. All three items were delivered on time and in fine condition. This company works to high standards and they communicate effectively with customers. Based on my experience of ordering from them I can recommend them to you unreservedly.
Our new sofa and captain chair fit perfectly into our home. Thank you
Exactly what I was looking for after five years searching for the right chair; the quality is exceptional and the price fair.
The leather food bought my sofa up beautifully all the dry patches have disappeared. Very happy
Very good quality, well made sofa bed. Delivery was so much faster than expected & they were great at keeping in touch as well. Would definitely order again in future
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 28th July 2020