cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Great product
Great variety of fabrics. Prices are excellent. Despatch and delivery prompt. Really pleased with my purchase.
Great fast service.. chuffed with the quality of the fabrics.
Amazing quality and value. Quick delivery. Will use site again and refer friends
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 29th March 2021
I am very pleased with my order, everything was perfect thank you
Lovely fabric fast delivery will buy again thank you so much
Great fabrics. The colour of the fabric in the pictures are spot on. Great value for money. I will be buying from them again.
Everything arrived much faster than I expected and all as described. I will definitely buy from here again.
Great service as always
First class service
Lovely fabric. Packed well * arrive quickly.
First order,
which came very quickly.excellent quality,plenty of choice,will certainly use them again
Great quality and price and arrived promptly!
Fabulous customer service. Arrived next day. Highly Reccomended
Great products great service
Excellent value
Great fabric and fantastic service.
Such a great service, amazing and great priced fabric. I needed a very quick delivery and they made it happen which saved my project would 100% recommend and use again.
Had exactly what I needed at a good price. Prompt delivery. Highly recommend
Amazing fabric as always good quality quick delivery neatly packaged
Great quality of the satin I purchased and quick prompt delivery, very satisfied with this outlet!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,043 reviews