Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
Absolutely gorgeous shoes, so well made and comfy! The customer service has been amazing. I can't wait to wear my CM shoes on my wedding day!
Beautifully packaged and arrived so quickly. The quality looks very good and the shoes feel very comfortable. I can't wait to wear these on my wedding day. x
Excellent service..Had 2 pair that didnt fit... It was not an issue at all, you were so helpful with the exchanges...Third time lucky absolutely love them...One Happy Bride..xx♥️♥️
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 11th November 2020
Beautiful shoes that came in lovely packaging and very protected, can't wait to wear them for both my micro wedding in 2020 and the full day in Sept '21
Fast shipping and good customer service! Love the shoes!
My wedding shoes arrived so quick and my word, they are stunning! Can’t wait to wear them for my big day!!
Cant wait to wear these beautiful shoes on our special day! They arrived so quickly, and carefully wrapped in lovely packaging. All the little additional touches are so cute too- like the ‘something borrowed’ card inside.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd November 2020 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Extremely prompt service and the packaging was well presented. I am also delighted that the company makes size 2 bridal shoes which can be difficult to find. Most importantly, the shoes are of very high quality and I am delighted with my purchase.
It goes without saying , the shoes are exceptional.
I bought these for my daughter for her wedding in feb 2021. Very easy to order , arrived when they were supposed to in perfect condition and in cute packaging .
She is thrilled !!
Thankyou
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th October 2020
Beautiful shoes and stunning presentation with personal touches included in the box.
I ordered my wedding shoes and they arrived within the 3 days. Beautiful shoes just like online as sometimes when you order from online when the product arrived the quality is not good.

I don't get married until July, due to having to postpone because of Covid but I tried my shoes on and they were so comfortable. I absolutely love them and they are so different which is what I was wanting.

The attention to detail on the shoe as well as on the packaging was amazing. I can't wait to wear them on my special day.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 26th October 2020
Ah-mazing. The fit, the service, the delivery speed, the overall shipping experience. The entire process was amazing. I'm so happy with my purchase and so excited to wear my shoes on my wedding day!
Amazing! My shoes are perfect and match my wedding dress, I’m actually in love with them!
Everything has been great with any communication and the packaging came like Christmas! It felt so special unboxing them! Cannot wait for my wedding to wear them.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 21st October 2020
Excellent service and quality. I absolutely love my shoes! Thank you ❤️
Had my eye on a lovely pair of flat bridal sandals but they were out of stock online. I emailed customer service and within 10 mins had a response to say there was a pair available in their Manchester store. They were sent by UPS and I received them in a couple of days time. Unfortunately they didn't fit so I exchanged them for another size. Very simple process. Unfortunately the bigger size were slightly too wide for me. I returned them and received return confirmation very quickly. Although I didn't find my perfect wedding shoes, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Charlotte Mills. The shoes are beautiful and customer service is 10/10.
These bridal shoes were bought for my daughter as a surprise from her grandmother. She was absolutely thrilled with them, they arrived on time with all little extras included, beautifully wrapped and she can't not wait to wear them on her wedding day, next August, would highly recommend, thank you.
The most beautiful shoes! The detail that goes into all the wedding shoes is breathtaking. Its very special buying the shoes but once they arrive its like receiving a super special gift. So in love with the shoes THANKYOU!!
So impressed with my Wedding shoes from Charlotte Mills! online shops can sometimes be dissapointing when the actual product arrives and look nicer on the website.. however There was no dissapointment here! They were beautifully wrapped and made me feel super excited to wear them on my special day. Thank you!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 13th October 2020
My shoes are absolutely stunning!!! :-) I ordered 4 pairs to try for my wedding day. They arrived 2 days after I ordered them, super quick delivery! I returned 3 pairs the day after and the refund was processed within 2 days!! Fantastic customer service!!
I cannot recommend Charlotte Mills highly enough. Having looked at various options and being sent some personal videos of the shoes by CM staff via Instagram, I ordered the Imogen Unicorn for my wedding next year. Not only are the shoes absolutely beautiful, but the attention to detail in the packaging and presentation is unbelievable. Everything about them screams quality and value for money, you know you are getting a really special product. I decided to exchange my original order due to me being between sizes and the first pair were a little tight. The customer service was fantastic, and my new pair arrived so quickly. From what I can tell, they will be really comfy, the leather is super soft and the fit is great. I just hope we’re able to go ahead with our wedding now as I can’t wait to wear them! Thank you CM.
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews