CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Where did your last hire come from? We haven't hired anyone yet
Judith Jones is the Superstar contact I deal with at Charity job. She is always happy, smiling and willing to help. She is very knowledgable on all the products and if she doesn't know (very rare) the answer she will find it out and come back to me very promptly. A pleasure to work with Charity job all the time.
Fast responsive service and good value for money
That was as good a customer service experience as I’ve ever had. Quick to post job. Jules talked me through step by step and was outstandingly helpful both by phone and email. Thanks for making it easy
I have an excellent Account Manager, Jules, who is on the end of a line to assist with my advertising requests and she make helpful suggestions on how to maximise the promotion of a vacancy within my budget constraints. The response we get from Charity Jobs Ads validates our investment.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Very efficient service when posting jobs. Ads also attract a good number of appropriate applicants across the country.
A very good response to our advertisement, and hopefully, we have made the right choice
Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience of using CharityJob? Stop trying to upsell the product and get the standard product to work
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Out of the past 25 jobs I have placed with Charity Job, only one has resulted in a successful placement.
Thank you for your feedback, Polly, and I'm very sorry to hear that you did not successfully recruit through CharityJob more often. I have asked your Account Manager to contact you asap to discuss this matter.
Where did your last hire come from? We haven't hired anyone yet
Was really pleased with how helpful Charity Job was and how nothing was too much trouble, thank you
Where did your last hire come from? Other
Well worth the advertising fee for us. We received several applications from high quality candidates and were able to fill the post.
Where did your last hire come from? Third Sector Jobs
It was the first time we'd placed a job with Charity Job and we we were delighted with the quality of applicant. We have employed a wonderful Finance Officer who has fitted seamlessly into our team. Thank you Charity Job!
I received a swift, insightful and helpful response to an enquiry about a recent job application.
Where did your last hire come from? We haven't hired anyone yet
Easy to place job and good response to advert.
Really excellent support from the account manager, Jules, who has gone above and beyond on two occasions to make sure I get the support I needed.
Judith Jones is our media buy contact and she is amazing. She is always full of knowledge and willing to help. 10/10 for customer service and customer care.
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
We had a good number of responses but there seemed to be some misunderstand of the application process with CV's being sent in plus a e-letter which was not what I was looking for. Anyhow, a small matter really.
Thank you for your feedback, Peter. I have asked your CharityJob Account Manager to contact you to discuss this matter with you.
Easy to use website, can include a link to our website so the candidates is directed there to view the job details and how to apply.
Where did your last hire come from? Other
The way the job portal presented makes is easy for any recruiter to work on his own...
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
This is an excellent service. The website is very good with all the tools you need and the staff are readily available to answer questions. We had a terrific response (over 90 applications) and had clearly reached the sort of people we wanted to recruit. All now done.
Where did your last hire come from? Indeed
Effective and user friendly - Sarah Adibi Head of Education British Institute of Radiology
Where did your last hire come from? CharityJob
We advertised for a new Communications Manager position with our small charity. The process was very straightforward and we received more applications than we had expected. We appointed one of the applicants who applied through Charity Job
CharityJob is rated 4.44 based on 133 reviews