CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Great support service!
great site
very easy to sit up and helpful
This was our first time using Charity Job as a recruiter. While we found the site easy to use, we were overall very disappointed with the quality of applications we received. It seems that because the application process is made so simple, applicants don't put much thought into the applications they submit - we received only generic EOIs and CVs, and none of them contained the information that our advert specifically requested. With the exact same advert posted on our website, 100% of submissions we received had the requested information in them. This indicates to us that the problem is not with the contents of the advert but where the advert is being advertised. Out of 20+ applications received through your site, unfortunately we're not able to move forward with even one of them. An overall disappointing experience.
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to email CharityJob your feedback, which is greatly appreciated albeit good or bad. We were very sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality of applications you were expecting due to candidates not following the very clear application process stated.

CharityJob wishes you every success in finding a suitable candidate soon.
As always, Jules our account manager was quick to respond, supportive and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Jules!
Jules has been very helpful in helping with any enquiries I have had
Easy to use - good response to my advert.
Jules is always really helpful and responsive. We always have a good volume of applicants coming through. The bulk credits represent good value for money. When I'm short of time, she is always happy to post the ads on our behalf, which is really helpful.
Excellent customer service from the 3 consultants who supported me
Good candidate responses
Excellent value for money
Jules was very prompt at picking up a message regarding 2 adverts I wanted to post. She even offered to upload for me as I haven't used the website before.
Great. Smart & fast service. Thanks Judith!
Our main ad agency contact is Judith Jones. Judith's customer service is nothing sort of amazing. She is responsive and always professional. When Judith is away from the office, we know we can rely on other members of the team to assist with service delivery. Thank you for being such lovely people to deal with.
The communication was so fast and the job advert queries were answered immediately and with clarity.
Very helpful and budget friendly for our small charity.
First place we go when we have a job or voluntary opp that needs filling
Chris, was very helpful and patience guiding me through the advert page and answering all my questions.
First time user! With the help and support of our account manager Chris, the process of uploading a job was done and dusted in minutes. Thank you so much!
Staff really helpful and my issue dealt with speedily.
I was trying to complete online volunteer role request and got stuck with a minor issue, which they responded with in seconds. That made a huge difference are trying to develop our volunteer dept in very challenging times
Dealt with my query promptly. Thanks.
CharityJob is rated 4.53 based on 270 reviews