CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Call received from Judith to let us know our credits were running out. This is allowing us to review our requirements going forward. Cant fault Charity Job customer service, when we have had difficulty posting jobs they are always happy to help.
I was happy with how quickly Judith at Charity Jobs responded to my email.
Unlike some other services I've tried to contact, it was reassuring to know there was life on the other side of the phone. A lovely service.
I had a few questions about drafing a job advert and was contacted immediately with very clear instructions and reassurance. Thank you Judith.
Great outreach and very easy to use! thank you!
Very pleased with the response. It's our first time using Charity Jobs and its our best preforming advert to date, with two thirds of applicants quoting Charity Jobs as the place they seen the advert.

Will definitely be looking at using this site again for future vacancy's.
Made the updates to our vacancy really quickly without any fuss. Great customer service as always!
An absolute pleasure working with Charity Job and Jules. Always super helpful and really cares about us as a customer. The site itself is a delight to use - simple, quick and easy.
Absolutely love working with Charity Job and Jules. Always super helpful and truly cares about us as a customer. The site itself is a delight to use, simple, quick and easy.
Charity Jobs and Jules have always been professional always willing to provide useful advice when needed.

Keep up the good work!

Judith was a pleasure to work with, Really helpful and came back to me really quickly with any queries I had. We also had very successful candidates from the job advert.
Charity Jobs and Jules have always been very helpful, supportive and professional whenever I have spoken with them.

Please continue the good work that you do.
Super quick, helpful and efficient, as always!
First time we have used Charity Jobs and we received double the applications we would normal when recruiting.
Excellent service - prompt replies to my query. Thankyou.
Easy to use, good results. Very helpful customer service.
Charity Job are always super fast and efficient. Thank you
What can I say..... Beverley Devine really did go the extra mile to help me, with a matter that I am sure was outside her remit.
Many thanks and keep up the sterling work.
Sincerely,
Mark Boon.
Easy to use their website and staff are really helpful and quickly resolve any issues!
We have always had excellent service with Charity Job.
Jules has been excellent support through our batch recruitments. Great and friendly customer services and account management!!!
CharityJob is rated 4.60 based on 329 reviews