Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
4.5
Based on 485 reviews
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Placed my order 12 days ago and have still not received notification that is has been dispatched.
Efficient, friendly and professional.
Ordered two weeks ago, no response to emails, no updates, don't answer the phone. Really poor service. Still waiting for contact and update.
Very easy website to use.
All well packaged and received in perfect condition
Needed 70m of square edge skirting and architrave at short notice. Mandy was amazing, checking stock and lining up production and dispatch same day. Brilliant service, should be with me tomorrow. Thank you
Very good quality product. Ordered the primed MDF skirting. Really well coated, even some coating on reverse side. When delivered well packaged and no damage. Very pleased with the quality of the skirting would order again đź‘Ť
Easy to use and clear explanation
Dear customer, many thanks for the great review!!
Loads of options and very helpful staff
I bought 3no lengths from you last year and they were PERFECT....!! I had an extension done on my house and needed extra lengths to match what I had left over. So I collected the extra lengths. Firstly....... 1. No Sign up, so I couldn't find you. 2. The lengths were so rough I had to sand off all the primer which was slapped on with a brush,and profile was 3mm out.. 3. I phoned and reported this and was asked to send photos....never heard anything so phoned again and was told it's with management....never heard anymore until today, when you asked for a review...
Dear Customer, Many thanks for the review, Sorry your experience has not been to the high standard we aspire to give our customers, Your comments have been passed on to the management.
Delivered when expected brilliant service
great service use again
Good comms, great quality product. Thanks
Excellent service and good quality mdf skirtings. I am in the Orkney islands and they called me to confirm the arrangement for postage because it was an unusual order for them. Very good customer service and they had mouldings that I couldn’t get at basically every hardware store.
Great company . Skirting looks amazing, will definitely be using again in the future.
Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Cutting Edge Skirting 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Extremely poor products and delivery. The delivery driver didn’t care how or where he unloaded the products. Before we could check the products - nearly 40 metres of skirting boards and a architrave set - he drove off without taking a signature. The skirting boards were of a very poor quality, very coarse and would require a lot of sanding which is unrealistic to do on 40 metres of length. We complained and we were ignored, eventually we had to submit a complaint via our credit card company. Please don’t buy from here.
Dear customer, many thanks for your review and very sorry to hear you have received such poor quality, if you can message us as you have left your review as anonymous we will do all we can to help with this situation. or call us on 0333 366 0249
Out standing service recommended 100% and the boards are in top quality and deliverd with no issues and super fast even when times like this are hard
Very good customer service staff and excellent communication. Said what week it will be delivered and delivered on time. Would definitely recommend
Quick delivery, and matches the old Victorian skirting board, will definitely use again
Delivery in time . Product good as mentioned. Also packed properly