Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
The sample arrived quickly and was well packaged. We have gone on to buy the skirting and really pleased with it now it's installed.
Very happy with service and products I bought.Will definitely use them again in my future projects.
Europence Home Renovations LTD
As always, well packaged and prompt delivery, also an excellent product good value for money.
So far we just have a sample of skirting board. But it's the exact profile and type we wanted and when we order and receive a full length I will provide a fuller review. Suffice to say that the sample was received quickly and was well-packaged. I may provide a photo when the length is in place.
Very good customer service, the lady has spotted my mistake and advise me what I should order instead so all the parts are matching together. I will use their services again πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Great service, delivery on time
Great price quick delivery.
ordered long lengths of skirting board , described as primed , the surface was that rough I could not get a smooth finish even after an hour of preparation.
fibres / dust has been sealed under the primer coat.
tried to get a refund after sending various photos and emails total claim £66, now being messed around even further saying I have to pay for postage to send them back three 4.2 m long skirtings .
Job was stopped , had to buy other skirtings at shorter lengths more cost.
completely dis-satisfied, poor customer service , all round bad experience for a simple product.
0/ 10 cutting edge I will not be using you again.
Lovely skirting, good quality
Only half delivered but was sorted quickly by James and was delivered next day
Really good range of profiles and sensible prices.

But I have ordered at three times the same profile for the same job and each time the profile has arrived slightly different.

Unfortunately the difference is such that no batches can be used together.

This is a problem if you are halfway through a room, or need that extra length to finish a job.
Had architrave and skirting, architrave extremely rough, needs sanding down before it's painted.
Cutting Edge Skirting 2 star review on 1st July 2019
Great service, Great products - nice profiles on our skirting. Pleased that the delivery includes anwell protected product too. Thanks!
Great service well protected for transportation not fitted yet but looks good
Won’t bother with merchants again for arcs & skirts.
Hartley foxlow
Foxtone homes
Overall pretty pleased with the service

Took a little longer than I expected but happy with skirtings πŸ‘
Quick delivery with good communication. Had a small issue that was solved quickly and well. Product was perfect for the job and looks great, very happy. Would recommend both product and the company. Very good!
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

We are always happy to help where we can for our customers.

Cutting Edge
Great range of products and very fast delivery would use again
Hi Peter,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Look forward to dealing with you again in the furture.

Cutting Edge.
Good selection of profiles and quick delivery service for samplee
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
Would defo use again! Good quality materials, well packed & good delivery πŸ‘πŸ»
Hi Sam,

Thank you for the 5 Star review.

Look forward to dealing with you again in the furture.

Cutting Edge
Quick delivery and good value.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
Perfect skirting. I have now replaced the skirting (and renovated) 90% of the house and it looks fabulous and modern. It gives the exact look and feel we were aiming for and we would recommend Cutting Edge Skirting to anyone.
Morning,

We appreciate your 5 star feedback.

We hope you are really happy with your order and would love to see pictures once fitted (#cuttingedgeskirting or email info@ceskirting.co.uk).

Thanks again for the order and we look forward to hearing from you in the furture.

Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 389 reviews