Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Good product, good prices, prompt delivery.
Thanks great to hear you are pleased with everything :-)
Excellent product and fast delivery as it was on my previous order, will be back, thanks
Thanks Michael- great to hear you have ordered more than once- always pleasing to hear from repeat customers :-)
Price,delivery were both great. However undercoat paintwork was rough and needs a lot of sanding to achieve an acceptable finish
Very easy to order, and delivered to site in 4 days (2 days available for extra cost). Product looks great. Will use CE again.
Delivery arrived when promised. Really well packed. Cant fault product as described
The sample arrived quickly and was well packaged. We have gone on to buy the skirting and really pleased with it now it's installed.
Very happy with service and products I bought.Will definitely use them again in my future projects. Europence Home Renovations LTD
As always, well packaged and prompt delivery, also an excellent product good value for money.
So far we just have a sample of skirting board. But it's the exact profile and type we wanted and when we order and receive a full length I will provide a fuller review. Suffice to say that the sample was received quickly and was well-packaged. I may provide a photo when the length is in place.
Very good customer service, the lady has spotted my mistake and advise me what I should order instead so all the parts are matching together. I will use their services again πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Great service, delivery on time
Great price quick delivery.
ordered long lengths of skirting board , described as primed , the surface was that rough I could not get a smooth finish even after an hour of preparation. fibres / dust has been sealed under the primer coat. tried to get a refund after sending various photos and emails total claim Β£66, now being messed around even further saying I have to pay for postage to send them back three 4.2 m long skirtings . Job was stopped , had to buy other skirtings at shorter lengths more cost. completely dis-satisfied, poor customer service , all round bad experience for a simple product. 0/ 10 cutting edge I will not be using you again.
Lovely skirting, good quality Only half delivered but was sorted quickly by James and was delivered next day
Really good range of profiles and sensible prices. But I have ordered at three times the same profile for the same job and each time the profile has arrived slightly different. Unfortunately the difference is such that no batches can be used together. This is a problem if you are halfway through a room, or need that extra length to finish a job.
Had architrave and skirting, architrave extremely rough, needs sanding down before it's painted.
Cutting Edge Skirting 2 star review on 1st July 2019
Great service, Great products - nice profiles on our skirting. Pleased that the delivery includes anwell protected product too. Thanks!
Great service well protected for transportation not fitted yet but looks good Won’t bother with merchants again for arcs & skirts. Hartley foxlow Foxtone homes
Overall pretty pleased with the service Took a little longer than I expected but happy with skirtings πŸ‘
Quick delivery with good communication. Had a small issue that was solved quickly and well. Product was perfect for the job and looks great, very happy. Would recommend both product and the company. Very good!
Hi Mark, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are always happy to help where we can for our customers. Kind regards Cutting Edge
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 394 reviews