Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Facings and skirtings were as exactly ordered and of really good quality.
Delivery was excellent and was kept well up to date with delivery date and time.
Overall a fantastic product and service and will definitely be ordering more very soon 👍
Hi Kevin

Thank you for your lovely review.

Great Product!
Good efficient service!!!
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and service.

Cutting Edge
I have purchased a couple of times from cutting edge skirtings. The product is fantastic and reasonably priced. I have fitted the 2 step MDF skirting boards and architraves and I'm very pleased with the result.
Hi Stuart

Thank you for your return custom and thank you for your kind 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
Absolutely fabulous quality and easy to order. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Tammy

Thank you so much for your positive 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
So far I've had a great experience with this company, and have already used them again. Great value, great service. They even picked up a mistake I had made prior to dispatch, and called me..... top notch.
The only improvement i can think of, would be a 1hr delivery slot instead of all day.
Hi Rob

Thank you for lovely 5 star review. Our delivery service is something that we will hopefully be improving on this month.

Cutting Edge
Excellent service & communication.
As I had to wait an extra couple of days for the order they were straight on the phone letting me know & offering refund if this was not suitable . Also agreed suitable delivery date so I could accept the goods.
Skirting great finish no damage and well primed . Recommend
Hi

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. We always contact our customers as soon as we are made aware of any problems. We make everything to order so sometimes problems can occur.

Once again. Thank you

Cutting Edge
Excellent quality! Very impressed!
Hi

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
I was pleased with the quality of the materials especially in relation to the price, post sales support was very good and pro-active and the items still arrive fairly quickly well wrapped and protected, I would use them again for sure.
Hi

Thank you so much for providing us with a 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with the products that you received.

Cutting Edge
I choose Cutting edge for price quality and packaging.
Hi Ann

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We always aim to be very competitive with our prices and take great care with the packaging and quality in which we provide.

Cutting Edge
The young girl who I dealt with couldn’t have been more helpful, she was excelent
Hi

Thank you for your 5 star review. We will make sure that your compliments get passed on.

Cutting Edge
really good quality, and price with this company, so much choice and speedy delivery
Hi Anthony

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Rob
Fantastic service and the price was right.
Hi Craig

Many thanks for your 5 star review. It is much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Prompt and efficient service. Quick delivery . Great quality skirting
Hi George

Thank you so much for your king 5 star review.

It is much appreciated.

Cutting Edge
Great service as promised arrived on time. Much better quality than another very similar skirting supplier who supplied top edge of skirting wafer thin.
Got sample and ordered. Great product.
Hi

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review.

We always aim to make sure all of our products are top quality.

Cutting Edge
excellent service will use again with any hesitation.
Hi

Thank you for your great 5 star review.

Cutting Edge
Thank you. A very personal and slick purchasing and delivery experience. And the skirting met my expectations for specification and free of damage.
Hi

Thank you for your great 5 star review. We are glad that the skirting boards met your expectations.

Cutting Edge
Got two loads of a lot of skirting & facings. All very good quality & lovely finish! Always delivered on time, very happy with the service, we will be ordering more when we come to renovate the rest of our house! Many thanks, Toni
Hi Toni

Thank you for your great 5 star review. We are really please that you like the quality and finish of the skirting boards and we look forward to receiving your next order in the future.

Cutting Edge
Always very easy to use and deliered on time
Hi Nick

Thank you for your kind 5 star review. We look forward to your next order in the future.

Cutting Edge
Great price and almost a perfect match for the existing Victorian skirting in my house - finishes off the rooms perfectly.
Hi

Thank you for your great 5 star review. We are please that your new skirting board matches up with your original.

Cutting Edge
Highly recommend this company - Extremely helpful and knowledgeable , great customer service, nothing too much trouble - value for money - quality product - prompt delivery !!
Hi Beverley

Wow!! Thank you so much for your 5 star review and all your lovely comments.

We are pleased that you were happy with the service and the products that you received.

Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.58 based on 389 reviews