Celtic Sustainables Reviews

Read Celtic Sustainables Reviews

info@celticsustainables.co.uk

Unit 9, Parc Teifi, Cardigan

Tell us how Celtic Sustainables made you happy
Excellent website and very fast delivery, couldn’t be better.
Good service at a good price.
Item arrived quickly.
Excellent service and price over several orders. It's also good to support a service from a rural area.
When I ordered from Celtic Sustainables, the order was fulfilled faster than I expected. A very efficient firm to deal with. Would deal with them again without doubt.
Easy oder, payment and collection of goods. Recommended!
We were looking for an sustainable product to insulate under the ground floor of our 1930's house. We ordered sheeps wool from Celtic Sustainables. Their website is comprehensive & easy to use and delivery charges are reasonable. The order arrived within a few days and we are extremely pleased with it. I would recommend Celtic Sustainables if you are looking for alternative solutions for building or refurbishing.
Great products and service.
Very quick delivery and the pigment ordered is of a high quality. I make my own paints and am delighted with what I am able to achieve with the natural earth pigments.
Fast delivery and well priced highly recommend
Great company to deal with, no hesitation to buy from them again
Bought the limewash paint agreat product to use
gave me lodes a time for advice and sed don't buy until summer cos need long dry days for the paint to set. When I did order it came so soon. and the quality amazing one coat curved dark stans. This was for masonry outside paint. I have been buying Osmo wood paint for many years [like 15 years] from them it cost 2x as much gose 2x as far, lasts 2x as long with no scraping off pealed or craked paint cos it does not peel or crack so reel good valu for mouny in the long run
Brilliant service. Great product and really speedy delivery with excellent communication every step of the way. Highly recommended.
5 star sprayed lime wash
Celtic Sustainables 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Great products and great price with fast secure delivery.. Ticked all the boxes for the products i needed
Great range of products. Excellent service. Quite expensive but justified by quality.
Very happy with the book
For anyone out there not sure about ordering from this company please feel assured that I’ve used them twice so far buying a lot of paint and have received brilliant service , very fairly priced products and helpful advice on the phone . I’ll definitely use them again and recommend that you give them a try as you won’t regret it .
Easy to order. Very quick delivery. The product was as expected - great quality, easy to handle and install. First rate all round.
Celtic Sustainables is rated 4.89 based on 2,000 reviews