Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Great company they deserve 5 but really bad delivery! I never get my delivery on time. They always refund it, gave me discount but its really annoying to get the deliveries late. I hope they change their central london delivery company."
Thank you for your review. We are having difficulties in central London currently due to the protests blocking streets causing big delays for goods coming in and out to the local delivering depots. We are working closely with the local depot to support them and appreciate your patience.
Delivery
"The products are good, and well made. Although I had some difficulty understanding the free delivery policy as it doesn't include VAT, but the website didn't state this. Customer services were quick to respond."
"The containers are very flimsy, but I have been promised a refund for the broken ones that cannot be used"
Delivery
"Initially, I was the unlucky one. Order did not come on time as hoped, but despite the hickups the Customer Service was great. They tried with every effort to provide alternatives, replacements even refunded the delivery costs to ensure that I was happy. Despite all, I definitely will re-order as I am aware that not all the time things can be perfect - but if you get a sense that businesses are in fact doing there very best, it is worth it. Thank you for all your efforts."
"quick response"
Delivery
"The paper straws were good"
Delivery
"Delivery was on time but order was not exactly as advertised, smaller size delivered but no explanation why. I did get a small refund."
Delivery
"Product and price - great. 5 stars. Unfortunately my order didn't arrive by the specified day and when I chased to see where my order was, it was then dispatched on a next day delivery - arriving 3 days late."
Thank you for your review, I have taken a look at your order and can see that from the tracking we did deliver to you on our next day delivery service as stated in the confirmation email.
Delivery
"Im still missing a parcel from my order. Not happy at all"
Please accept my apologies this was miss sorted by the courier and has now been resolved.
Delivery
"Beautiful Christmas cups and would have gladly given five stars, but I have a issue with your advertising. These cups are advertised exclusively with lids on , unlike the other cups sold by you, thereby giving the impression that they come in as a complete package. Otherwise I would not have spent nearly £50 for 200 cups, when I can buy 500 of the other ones (beige ripple) for just over £30!"
Dear Alison, We are so pleased that you think our Christmas Cups are beautiful. We offer imagery of all our products to display them in the most accurate way. Some images contain other products present or food displayed to show how they will look. All product descriptions are accurate along with pricing. You are right that Kraft Ripple Cups are cheaper as these are not the same quality, our Christmas cups are double walled and feature a full 4 colour print design which is why there is a price difference. On our Christmas Cup category page it does show both cups with the lids available to order separately. Please contact us directly at customerservices@catering24.co.uk if you would like to order some lids, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement as a gesture for any confusion caused. Kind Regards, Catering24 Team.
"They have come back with really acceptable quotes and prices, but i havent tried anything yet..Can we sample something?"
Delivery
"Quality foil containers. Delivered on time. I ordered the 9x9 foil containers just a little annoyed as to why the container quantity is 200 and the lid quantity is 500?? Not very practical will always be left with lids. Other then that quality was good"
Delivery
"Product good, however, problems with courier. Sent you a message about this, but received no reply."
Hi Chris,

We can see that you placed the order on the 18th and that the order was delivered on the 19th @ 14.22pm.

We had seen your message on Ebay, however after tracking your parcel that was now showing delivered, we marked your message as resolved.
"The quick delivery"
Delivery
"quality deliver my things to the delivery address and not the billing address"
Morning Jayne, We have checked your order and can see that the billing address was selected as the delivery address for your most recent order. This was also confirmed in your order confirmation email. We have now made your delivery address you had before your default one for future orders. Please if you see something wrong in your order confirmation let us know and we can adjust it for you before it is dispatched. Kind Regards, Catering24 01442 506501
Delivery
"Catering 24 supplied me with Boxes and Paper Bags at good prices and then charged me a high delivery charge which made the purchase a lot more expensive. Dont think I will be using the service again for that reason."
Good Afternoon Carolyn, Thank you for your order, review and feedback. I have taken a look at your order and I can see you have selected a pre-10am delivery service which is a premium service. The charge for this delivery is £14.00 as your order was under £100 in value and is clearly displayed in the checkout. If your order is over £100 in value the next day delivery is free of charge (delivery up to 4pm). If your order is under £100 your delivery charge is only £6.00, this option would have been available to you in the checkout. We find that all of our delivery rates are lower against our competitors and we do hope you purchase from us again. Email us at customerservices@catering24.co.uk for more information. The Catering24 Team.
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 689 reviews