Catering24.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Click Here

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Will C
"Ease of ordering"
Sarah B
"I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend"
"I ordered Kraft ripple paper cups for a Summer Fayre at our allotments. We are concerned about the environment and did not want to use plastic or burn our hands with ordinary paper cups. These ripple cups are fantastic. The drink my husband is holding in the photo was very very hot but the cup was comfortable to hold. A really excellent product. I am also very impressed with the speed my order was dealt with, less than 24 hours from ordering and the cups had arrived. I would certainly recommend this company."
Delivery
"Packaging was below standard. It was delivered when I was not home. Fine, but the card the transport number left was unreadable so I was unable to go on line to request redelivery. So... I had to walk to the depot along the A3. They initially could not find the package as they had put it out to send back as the cardboard box had deteriorated (it hadn't got wet either). The second package was simply wrapped in plastic. My address almost unreadable. Then .. the bags are not big enough. I need to check the measurements I ordered. They are not large waxed bags. They are medium size. Doubt I will use you again."
I'm sorry you have had some trouble regarding your delivery. Our success rate for delivering on time is usually above 98%. We are looking into your order for you and please do get in touch with us at customerservices@catering24.co.uk if you need to order different bags. Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last."
Delivery
"3 days delaying my order and still didn't get it .unhappy"
Thank you for getting in touch. I have had a look at your order and it looks like you have given us the wrong postcode on your address which is why there has been a delay. Please contact us at customerservices@catering24.co.uk to confirm your address and we can get it changed and sent again to you with the correct address. Thank you Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"still waiting for my order placed 28/12/18 thank you very much !!!!"
Dear Alexander, Thank you for your review. In this case we had an issue dispatching your order next day. I'm pleased to say we have found the problem and have resolved your order by upgrading it to a pre-9am delivery tomorrow. Thank you for your continued custom and we do apologise for this rare occurrence. Catering24 Team
Delivery
"Postage so expensive unfortunately it's stopping me to go more often to shop as I don't want to spent £100 to get free P&P. It's could be more flexible price for it."
Thank you for your review. Our prices are the lowest online in the UK and our delivery charge of £6.00 is also one of the lowest for catering supplies. You will often find that if you can't meet a minimum order of £100 for free delivery that your total order value is still lower than competitors even when taking into account the low £6.00 delivery.
Delivery
"i order on tuesday to hear i wouldnt get the items till monday because 1 of the items wasnt in- why was this not said to me before as i wanted both items for the weekend- got the postage taken off - whoopie not impressed"
Dear Graeme, we did have a discrepancy in stock on 1 particular product which the warehouse could not find after it was showing as in stock. We did call you and email to offer an alternative product, however we had no answer before the dispatch time. We did take the postage off as a gesture of goodwill and hope you will see from past orders we perform very well. Thank you, Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"We were expecting the delivery by 4 pm next day. We have not received it even though we paid for the delivery by 4 pm while making the order. I thought that's why you called catering 24 hours ? We made next delivery and still nowhere to be found ..."
Thank you for your review Filip. We have tracked your order and it was delivered within 24hours and signed for at 10:55am. If you require more information please email customerservices@catering24.co.uk
Delivery
"Slate platter not securely packed and was broken when arrived."
Hi Dorothy,

Apologies for broken platter, the courier must have been a little too heavy handed on this occasion, we have also asked the warehouse to ensure that they are adequately packaging these in future.

We have refunded you for the broken platter and hope this resolves any outstanding issues.

Thank you for shopping with Catering24.
Delivery
"I am one item missing, would like to speak to someone not by email as not always sat in front of a computer. This needs sorting and quickly please."
Hi Philip,

We are available via online chat from 9am-5pm.

We have responded to your support ticket and we are awaiting a reply as to which item is missing so we can resolve this for you.
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 783 reviews