Catering24.co.uk Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

hello@catering24.co.uk

Midland Court
Manners Industrial Estate

Catering24.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.38%
Industry Average
very quick delivery and best price on net for 6A foils and lids, thanks again, will defo be buying more.
- robert Thompson
Great products, great price, fast delivery and very reliable
- Andrew Morgan
Good products at the right price and quick delivery
- Jack Foreman
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.82%
Industry Average
Excellent products and super quick delivery. Highly recommended
- Catherine
Speedy dispatch and delivery. Helpful when I’ve called. Sometimes a couple of the boxes I’ve purchased have been damaged as they’ve not be packaged the best.
- Anna
We have used Caterimg24 for several months and we have never been disappointed. Fast process and always next-day delivery. Great choices of disposables. Well done!
- Roberto

F

Refunds - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
Absolutely shocking! Ordered takeaway boxes, paid extra for sat delivery which I needed urgently. They delivered coffee cups!! Still waiting for a full refund. so far they have only partially refunded me. Nightmare company!! don' bother. I did not receive what i ordered.
- steve boricic
I've asked for a refund but still nothing.
- Michelle Bailey
Didn’t receive my order next day which I paid £12 for so had to order another order and then got no refund.
- Asha Smith
95.65%
Industry Average
Very happy with the quality and service.
- Sarah-Louise
excellent service - limitation of some items. It would be good if you had a comprehensive selection of all items
- Barbara
Great service, quick delivery and great for prices!!
- Paris