Catering24.co.uk Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Catering24.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

93.55%
Fast service , good products and good prices, would use again
- Gareth Thomas
It was great to shop with them. Prices were competitive, however main factor that made us shop with Catering24 was their great customer service and going that extra mile. Definitely will order again from them without wasting time with other suppliers.
- Praful Bhatt
Good price and delivery on-time as scheduled.
- shailesh patel
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.82%
Industry Average
First time using them ,we ordered heat bags and missed the deadline for 24 hour delivery but they were there the day after early and prompt and excellent customer service will use them again ***** five stars
- Deborah Harvey
Was disappointed with this company to be honest. After receiving the wrong product due to a picking error, the said product was then collected and redelivered as promised but to the wrong delivery address, meaning I then had to source elsewhere for a booking that I had to fulfil. No response to my complaint email regarding this either.
- Natalie Clayton
Good products, good service, good delivery. What more can you ask for.
- Sheila Carolin
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last.
- Irene Wood
Although you didn't have the product I ordered, the person tried her best and sent me something instead, the problem is it was not correct and the 2 boxes have still not been collected and my money has still not been refunded, 2 weeks later.
- Gayle Leatt
Great company they deserve 5 but really bad delivery! I never get my delivery on time. They always refund it, gave me discount but its really annoying to get the deliveries late. I hope they change their central london delivery company.
- Tansel Turna