Catering24.co.uk Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

hello@catering24.co.uk

Midland Court
Manners Industrial Estate

Catering24.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.18%
Industry Average
very quick delivery and best price on net for 6A foils and lids, thanks again, will defo be buying more.
- robert Thompson
Very good prices, excellent fast service and delivery Well done
- j. odedra
Great products, great price, fast delivery and very reliable
- Andrew Morgan
A-

Delivery - Fast

87.97%
Industry Average
Swift delivery and exactly what we wanted
- Miss Suzie
Delivery on time. All goods very good
- Karen Moumchi
Delivery service started out with good communication where email notifications were received to inform of attempted delivery and how to reschedule etc.
- Anna Field
F

Refunds - Difficult

15.38%
Industry Average
Ordered for next day delivery & a week later still haven't received anything & not had a refund! Contacted them immediately was told they would get in touch with courier & get back to me, not heard anything since despite 3 further emails & phone call that no one answered. Will not use again.
- Bev Downing
Absolutely shocking! Ordered takeaway boxes, paid extra for sat delivery which I needed urgently. They delivered coffee cups!! Still waiting for a full refund. so far they have only partially refunded me. Nightmare company!! don' bother. I did not receive what i ordered.
- steve boricic
I've asked for a refund but still nothing.
- Michelle Bailey
96.15%
Industry Average
Order with confidence. Great quality on everything I’ve ordered! Excellent service despite challenging economic climate!
- Scott Paterson
Good value products and excellent service
- Roger Williams