Catering24.co.uk Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Catering24.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.18%
Industry Average
Great products, great price, fast delivery and very reliable
- Andrew Morgan
Good products at the right price and quick delivery
- Jack Foreman
Ordered,then delivered next day like promised prices more than competitive 👍
- Miroslav Milenkovic
A-

Delivery - Fast

88.80%
Industry Average
Delivery on time and as instructed, product quality was as expected for industry standards. Website was hassle-free. Will buy from you again!
- Dimitrios Kaloudis
Delivery came one day late. Not so much of a problem given the current circumstances. The lids on the packaging I ordered dont fit 100% and some of the food was coming out
- Cristian farrelly
Very prompt delivery and service and product arrived as described thanks
- Leigh Barnes
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
I've asked for a refund but still nothing.
- Michelle Bailey
Ordred a packet of Large Gloves, which were not delivered at all. Phone their customer serivce line on 20.05.20 and was promised a 'Trace' on this delivery and a return call??? This did not happen either. I would like either the goods ordered and paid for delivered or my money paid refunded - with immediate effect.
- Ren Thomas
Paid extra (£15.95) to get my order delivered on a Saturday before 12pm. Order didn't arrive. Spoke to the courier company who said they have never received it. Then spent Monday to Thursday the following week chasing it up. Finally ended up cancelling the order. No refund has been issued and the sandwich boxes I no longer needed arrived a week late. Will not be ordering again
- Yvonne Haddow
97.38%
Very prompt delivery and service and product arrived as described thanks
- Leigh Barnes
Fast, efficient service. Definitely recommend
- Valerie Shaw
My order arrived and was happy with the product and speed of delivery. Bad customer services when asking about stock. I asked when a certain box would come in and they replied after sending several messages which they'd 'seen' as it popped up. 'To be honest, I dont know' then they didnt reply to my following questions about products.
- Emily Brown