Catering24.co.uk Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Catering24.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

91.43%
Great Prices Super fast service 5 STARS
- Michael Blain
- john steward
Good prices, really swift service.
- Tessa McCourt
A

Delivery - Fast

91.23%
Industry Average
Next day delivery, good quality products would use again
- Paula Worswick
Great product and quick delivery. Would recommend
- melanie roberts
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last.
- Irene Wood
Although you didn't have the product I ordered, the person tried her best and sent me something instead, the problem is it was not correct and the 2 boxes have still not been collected and my money has still not been refunded, 2 weeks later.
- Gayle Leatt
Great company they deserve 5 but really bad delivery! I never get my delivery on time. They always refund it, gave me discount but its really annoying to get the deliveries late. I hope they change their central london delivery company.
- Tansel Turna
96.34%
Industry Average
Great service, quick to deliver. Everything is as ordered, thank you!
- Sharon Fogarty